Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

shaitra was trying to point the finger at mertex before we lynched her. Was that because mertex was pushing to lynch her or because mertex is the ruler and she was trying to throw us off?

should we expect the ruler to be on the guards wagons or off them?

Yep, I still think you are the Ruler, Avatar. Now you are trying to point the finger at me because I have always thought you were the Ruler, and now with your accusation, it is even more telling. Shaitra was just upset because I was so determined that we vote for her, even if she flipped town, because she had by far the scummiest comments that several of us had picked up on.

I'm not giving up on you as Ruler just yet.

And your comment about the ruler being on the guards wagons or off them, is not a good clue either way because the ruler doesn't know who the guards are. Well, now the ruler knows who two of them are, and they are both dead.

I think this is retarded. two guards pushed Avatar closer to a lynch. Avatar can be a guard, but not the ruler.
Wrong. I don't see how Shaitra and FA pushed avatar closer. When they were wagoned FA gave up and Shaitra bangwagoned on the SR is usurper bullshit.

Neither really argued for Avatar as scum which makes sense if he's ruler.

shaitra was trying to point the finger at mertex before we lynched her. Was that because mertex was pushing to lynch her or because mertex is the ruler and she was trying to throw us off?

Yep, I still think you are the Ruler, Avatar. Now you are trying to point the finger at me because I have always thought you were the Ruler, and now with your accusation, it is even more telling. Shaitra was just upset because I was so determined that we vote for her, even if she flipped town, because she had by far the scummiest comments that several of us had picked up on.

And your comment about the ruler being on the guards wagons or off them, is not a good clue either way because the ruler doesn't know who the guards are. Well, now the ruler knows who two of them are, and they are both dead.

I think this is retarded. two guards pushed Avatar closer to a lynch. Avatar can be a guard, but not the ruler.

I agree that Avi is not the ruler. He's guard or town.

Wrong. I don't see how Shaitra and FA pushed avatar closer. When they were wagoned FA gave up and Shaitra bangwagoned on the SR is usurper bullshit.

Wrong. Shaitra voted Avi and was willing to put him at L-1 to see what ika would do when FA was already at L-1. There is very little chance of Avi being ruler. He could be a guard or he's town.

Wolfsister77, Would your attitude change if you knew ika always tunnelled me if I doubted my townread on him ever? Given he'd tinnel me and make a mislynch rather than let me help us, does my play make sense?

Wolfsister77, Would your attitude change if you knew ika always tunnelled me if I doubted my townread on him ever? Given he'd tinnel me and make a mislynch rather than let me help us, does my play make sense?

Anytime I see blatant buddying. It is either scum doing it like House did to me in game 5 or possible 2 townies townblocking like my buddying of House in this game. Since I don't see town SR, I'm going with the scum buddying town for now.

But they voted for him, and it appeared that they has serious expectations for him to be lynched.

It's also possible scum is intentionally making things difficult and we need to be observant for those behaviors. Something is definitely off this game on several people and on the game in general. I can't put my finger on it, but now that the toxicity is out of the way, some are even more annoyed and so many aren't playing that it is actually starting to frustrate me as well. This is a perfect environment for scum to win right now.

I'll be back when others decide they want to play. I wish House was here.

I think our answers lie in the bolded above, especially the last part. It's difficult to figure out people when they aren't contributing much of anything. Staying silent helps scum and hurts town. That is why I went ahead voted for FA. He has been more quiet than usual this game, so let's see if he talks more now that there's another vote on him. On the same note, I wish Avi would post more as well. Shaitra is quiet as well.

Guys, I'm trying to participate as much as I can. But right now I am really busy at work. I'm posting right now on my break and I try to keep the game in the background so I can read in any spare time but RL and work comes first.

I think Aye would probably be a good vote. This post seems to be calling out guards by name.

I'll be happy to vote there again.
VOTE: AYECantseeyou

What are you perceiving as buddying? Did you perceive I was buddying you game 5?

Aren't you forgetting I was the major reason for the ika wagon day 1?

Anytime I see blatant buddying. It is either scum doing it like House did to me in game 5 or possible 2 townies townblocking like my buddying of House in this game. Since I don't see town SR, I'm going with the scum buddying town for now.

It's also possible scum is intentionally making things difficult and we need to be observant for those behaviors. Something is definitely off this game on several people and on the game in general. I can't put my finger on it, but now that the toxicity is out of the way, some are even more annoyed and so many aren't playing that it is actually starting to frustrate me as well. This is a perfect environment for scum to win right now.

I think our answers lie in the bolded above, especially the last part. It's difficult to figure out people when they aren't contributing much of anything. Staying silent helps scum and hurts town. That is why I went ahead voted for FA. He has been more quiet than usual this game, so let's see if he talks more now that there's another vote on him. On the same note, I wish Avi would post more as well. Shaitra is quiet as well.

Guys, I'm trying to participate as much as I can. But right now I am really busy at work. I'm posting right now on my break and I try to keep the game in the background so I can read in any spare time but RL and work comes first.

I think Aye would probably be a good vote. This post seems to be calling out guards by name.

Vote: AyeCan'tSeeYou

Pressure voting confirmed scum is usually a sign of scum screaming give me a reason to townread you buddy.

What are you perceiving as buddying? Did you perceive I was buddying you game 5?

Aren't you forgetting I was the major reason for the ika wagon day 1?

My response is in quotebox. First two parapgraphs. Damn phone.

I did not perceive you as buddying me in game 5. You were confirmed town to me. I considered you town most of the game. I was town so at the end, I considering you, myself and Cafe a townblock. I erroneously included House in that for far too long.

Anyway, I agree with the vote for Aye and I can see you helped us with Shaitra. I'm willing to change my mind on this. You most definitely appear to be buddying Ika but I could be reading too much into it. It would be great if I could let go of my scumread on you because that would help me figure out the rest of the scum in this game. So for now, I'm moving my attention elsewhere.

*Right now Aye is at L-2. Fair warning here for those of you not wanting another quicklynch*

I'm not scum at all, but whatever. Lynching me won't help town win at all.

For the record, I don't have time to sit, read, and respond 24/7 like some of you seem to do. I'm working 60+ hours a week for 2 engineers with no days off.

Where is that post calling out guards by name? If you think I know who they are, you are wrong.

Forum List

Back