Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

It's also possible scum is intentionally making things difficult and we need to be observant for those behaviors. Something is definitely off this game on several people and on the game in general. I can't put my finger on it, but now that the toxicity is out of the way, some are even more annoyed and so many aren't playing that it is actually starting to frustrate me as well. This is a perfect environment for scum to win right now.

I'll be back when others decide they want to play. I wish House was here.

I think our answers lie in the bolded above, especially the last part. It's difficult to figure out people when they aren't contributing much of anything. Staying silent helps scum and hurts town. That is why I went ahead voted for FA. He has been more quiet than usual this game, so let's see if he talks more now that there's another vote on him. On the same note, I wish Avi would post more as well. Shaitra is quiet as well.

Guys, I'm trying to participate as much as I can. But right now I am really busy at work. I'm posting right now on my break and I try to keep the game in the background so I can read in any spare time but RL and work comes first.

I think Aye would probably be a good vote. This post seems to be calling out guards by name.

I'll be happy to vote there again.
VOTE: AYECantseeyou
Vote: AyeCan'tSeeYou

Pressure voting confirmed scum is usually a sign of scum screaming give me a reason to townread you buddy.

Who are the confirmed scum now?

Arden, why were you so upset when we lynched Shaitra? She was scum, which many of us recognized from her posts.

Is it possible the usurper has already voted for me, along with the other scum? Yep! I do believe so! :biggrin:

Scum is sitting nice, neat, and pretty tucked in between those voting me.

shaitra was trying to point the finger at mertex before we lynched her. Was that because mertex was pushing to lynch her or because mertex is the ruler and she was trying to throw us off?

should we expect the ruler to be on the guards wagons or off them?

Yep, I still think you are the Ruler, Avatar. Now you are trying to point the finger at me because I have always thought you were the Ruler, and now with your accusation, it is even more telling. Shaitra was just upset because I was so determined that we vote for her, even if she flipped town, because she had by far the scummiest comments that several of us had picked up on.

I'm not giving up on you as Ruler just yet.

And your comment about the ruler being on the guards wagons or off them, is not a good clue either way because the ruler doesn't know who the guards are. Well, now the ruler knows who two of them are, and they are both dead.

I ask a question about shaitra going after you and you get defensive. Maybe there is something to you being the ruler.

vote mertex

Wolfsister77, didn't many people think you were buddying me because you thought I was confirmed town and we didn't move from each other?

Yes, I was accused of it because no one saw me as confirmed town. House was especially distraught because I wouldn't consider you as scum. But I'm not sure how that applies here.
I am saying I am where you were Game 5. No one sees me as the town I am. So people are accusing me of buddying ika just like people accused you of buddying.

A lot of reasoning here is circular and presupposes the answer to justify it.

It's also possible scum is intentionally making things difficult and we need to be observant for those behaviors. Something is definitely off this game on several people and on the game in general. I can't put my finger on it, but now that the toxicity is out of the way, some are even more annoyed and so many aren't playing that it is actually starting to frustrate me as well. This is a perfect environment for scum to win right now.

I'll be back when others decide they want to play. I wish House was here.

I think our answers lie in the bolded above, especially the last part. It's difficult to figure out people when they aren't contributing much of anything. Staying silent helps scum and hurts town. That is why I went ahead voted for FA. He has been more quiet than usual this game, so let's see if he talks more now that there's another vote on him. On the same note, I wish Avi would post more as well. Shaitra is quiet as well.

Guys, I'm trying to participate as much as I can. But right now I am really busy at work. I'm posting right now on my break and I try to keep the game in the background so I can read in any spare time but RL and work comes first.

I think Aye would probably be a good vote. This post seems to be calling out guards by name.

I'll be happy to vote there again.
VOTE: AYECantseeyou
Vote: AyeCan'tSeeYou

Pressure voting confirmed scum is usually a sign of scum screaming give me a reason to townread you buddy.

Who are the confirmed scum now?

FA and Shaitra. They flipped. Aye tried to pressure them yo give content and implied he'd townread them if they did.

Is it possible the usurper has already voted for me, along with the other scum? Yep! I do believe so! :biggrin:

Scum being aggressive is unlikely. They have fewer bodies. I would look among sheepers and those not taking/defending positions previously taken.

So Josh and SR-are you saying Aye was calling out Shaitra and FA to get them to post more? How would she know they are scum though?

And Aye-I can post frequently because I read and type really fast. Who is the scum on your wagon?

Should we counter with an SR wagon?

Avi-That is nothing more than an OMGUS vote. Why is Mertex scum?

Wolfsister77, didn't many people think you were buddying me because you thought I was confirmed town and we didn't move from each other?

Yes, I was accused of it because no one saw me as confirmed town. House was especially distraught because I wouldn't consider you as scum. But I'm not sure how that applies here.
I am saying I am where you were Game 5. No one sees me as the town I am. So people are accusing me of buddying ika just like people accused you of buddying.

A lot of reasoning here is circular and presupposes the answer to justify it.

So, since you are in the predicament I was in game 5, I should see you as town now instead of scum trying to appease me?

Scum being aggressive is unlikely. They have fewer bodies. I would look among sheepers and those not taking/defending positions previously taken.

You and Josh both sheeped votes on Aye. I sheep votes all the time as town and rarely if ever as scum. I sheep when it is a vote on a scumread of mine or someone convinces me. I'm a major sheeper as town.

That would be you and Josh then on the Aye wagon sheeping.

So Josh and SR-are you saying Aye was calling out Shaitra and FA to get them to post more? How would she know they are scum though?

And Aye-I can post frequently because I read and type really fast. Who is the scum on your wagon?

Yes. That's what I am saying and what I feel he is saying. Aye wouldn't have 100% certainty that Shaitra and FA are scum, but when scum pick up on signs, they could logically think those two were scum. Aye wanted scummy people generally to appear town and town to appear scummy.

I'm not wanting you to townread me Wolf. I am wanting you to be open to the possibility I'm not the usurper and hunt scum. If we keep on this pure scumhunting path, we should keep having the same results. After all, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity. So if we do the same thing over and over (ignore usurper until ruler dead) we should get the same results, scum lynched.

her reaction of course. I posed a question whether shaitra might have been accusing mertex as being the leader since she wanted to immunize her ruler and mertex flips out and starts accusing me of being the ruler.

plus we all know she has been playing differently this game

You and Josh both sheeped votes on Aye. I sheep votes all the time as town and rarely if ever as scum. I sheep when it is a vote on a scumread of mine or someone convinces me. I'm a major sheeper as town.

Josh would look less like scum. Just because someone is a second or third vote doesn't mean they are sheeping. Sheeps vote with no explanation whatsoever. Josh included unique reasoning which I expanded upon.

Did n

Yes. That's what I am saying and what I feel he is saying. Aye wouldn't have 100% certainty that Shaitra and FA are scum, but when scum pick up on signs, they could logically think those two were scum. Aye wanted scummy people generally to appear town and town to appear scummy.

I'm not wanting you to townread me Wolf. I am wanting you to be open to the possibility I'm not the usurper and hunt scum. If we keep on this pure scumhunting path, we should keep having the same results. After all, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity. So if we do the same thing over and over (ignore usurper until ruler dead) we should get the same results, scum lynched.

OK, This is logic I can understand and accept.

Josh would look less like scum. Just because someone is a second or third vote doesn't mean they are sheeping. Sheeps vote with no explanation whatsoever. Josh included unique reasoning which I expanded upon.

This also makes a lot of sense to me as well.

what im saysying titus is that its bad habit and bad manners to use that "IC" defense as a thing.

her reaction of course. I posed a question whether shaitra might have been accusing mertex as being the leader since she wanted to immunize her ruler and mertex flips out and starts accusing me of being the ruler.

plus we all know she has been playing differently this game

This skips the obvious. Why would Shaitra argue her ruler (Mertex) was the ruler? That's very remote. Some teams can be eliminated in that regard due to the opposition being too forceful and this group not likely knowing White Flag.

Forum List

Back