Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

what im saysying titus is that its bad habit and bad manners to use that "IC" defense as a thing.

What is bad habit here ika? This post is incomprehensible.

You know damn well as scum I'll throw out the recommended action once or twice and then let town be stupid. Here this is the opposite. There are at least 2 other anti-town if you are right (which you aren't). Why have you ceased scumhunting entirely but just saying Titus is bad over and over?

By the way, Titus was taken as a username. So yeah... can't change.

the fact your trying to use "im an IC" as a defense on being obvious upsuper and discurouge its lynch.

we already established that upsuprer is scum regardless, so the fact you are saying its not is either:

A) you being it and wanting ti to live
B) not knwonig proper play

if it was an sk we could argue about leashing it but it is scum and needs to be lycnhed

ika, you know I use scum as a usual reference to group scum. Usurper is third party.

I don't want usurper to live. The best play is to hunt the ruler. Get them dead, and then make it impossible for usurper. There is no killer. No leashing. My plan has netted us two scum. Your plan got us town lynched. Maybe, you can just realize I do know a thing or two about how to win.

maybe you can realize its more of your plan and that wolf has been the once stinging up lynches.

my plan involved no talking and no dicussion. so no

Your plan was to lynch randomly, we lynched randomly with no focus the first couple days. Wolf has been picking which players to lynch. This game relies a lot on emotional consistency, which is my weaker point. I can perceive strategy quite well and start eliminating players as rebels and guards. I know what we SHOULD be doing and push it. Using townreads to help narrow down the pool is acceptable and good play.

1 lynch was a policy lynch
2nd lynch was another policly liek lycnh

so its not what i planned, dont try me titus

So what are you planning now? You keep saying I suck and tunnelling me. What else you got? I'll try you because you can't do any worse than just tunnell lurk me all game.

Who do you think is ruler?
Last guard?
Usurper?

Here's a hint, I cannot be all three. Include reasons for each.

Lynching me won't help town win at all.

Serious question to whoever. Would this be considered a scum or towntell or null?

I've used it as both alignments but I'm just curious here.

Lining up lynches is not exactly what I am doing Ika but I can see how it would look like that. I've done similar play as town before. Particularly endgame using PoE. I guess I don't waste time as town trying to look town and I should work on that for future games.

On a side note Ika-SR's last few posts are very, very town looking to me. I'm thinking she'd town. She still could be the usurper because I have zero experience with thirds parties. But I just don't think she's guard or ruler.

Is it possible the usurper has already voted for me, along with the other scum? Yep! I do believe so! :biggrin:

Scum is sitting nice, neat, and pretty tucked in between those voting me.
Scum being aggressive is unlikely. They have fewer bodies. I would look among sheepers and those not taking/defending positions previously taken.

I don't completely agree with you. Scum would have hammered by now if they weren't already voting.

So Josh and SR-are you saying Aye was calling out Shaitra and FA to get them to post more? How would she know they are scum though?

And Aye-I can post frequently because I read and type really fast. Who is the scum on your wagon?

Should we counter with an SR wagon?

Avi-That is nothing more than an OMGUS vote. Why is Mertex scum?

her reaction of course. I posed a question whether shaitra might have been accusing mertex as being the leader since she wanted to immunize her ruler and mertex flips out and starts accusing me of being the ruler.

plus we all know she has been playing differently this game

This skips the obvious. Why would Shaitra argue her ruler (Mertex) was the ruler? That's very remote. Some teams can be eliminated in that regard due to the opposition being too forceful and this group not likely knowing White Flag.

because she was about to flip scum and figured mertex would not be suspicious since her guard went after her.

however I don't know how FA related to mertex. I'm going to rethink this a bit

unvote

FA and Shaitra. They flipped. Aye tried to pressure them yo give content and implied he'd townread them if they did.

I never said I would town read anyone that posts. You are flat out lying. I asked questions to those that seemed to be lurking in the game, including to ika and Arden, among others. Without people participating, we get nothing to go from, other than to guess. Sometimes we'll be right by guessing, other times we won't. By the way, I'm a she, not a he.

That would be you and Josh then on the Aye wagon sheeping.

Josh would look less like scum. Just because someone is a second or third vote doesn't mean they are sheeping. Sheeps vote with no explanation whatsoever. Josh included unique reasoning which I expanded upon.[/QUOTE]

SO you had to use Josh's reason instead of coming up with your own?

★Arden (0):
ika
AyeCantSeeYou (0):
CafeAuLait (0):
Grandma (0):
ika (0):
Josh_B (0):
Mathblade (1):
Josh_B
Mertex (0):
ScarletRage (1):
★Arden
Shaitra (LYNCH): Mathblade, Grandma, Wolfsister77, Mertex, ScarletRage, Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou
Wolfsister77 (0):

Not Voting (2): CafeAuLait, Shaitra

So, Why would Aye hammer Shaitra is she is scum?

Is it possible the usurper has already voted for me, along with the other scum? Yep! I do believe so! :biggrin:

Scum being aggressive is unlikely. They have fewer bodies. I would look among sheepers and those not taking/defending positions previously taken.

I don't completely agree with you. Scum would have hammered by now if they weren't already voting.

unless you are scum.

the town may hammer you too. I haven't ruled you out. I'm just in no hurry to lynch anyone yet

So Josh and SR-are you saying Aye was calling out Shaitra and FA to get them to post more? How would she know they are scum though?

And Aye-I can post frequently because I read and type really fast. Who is the scum on your wagon?

her reaction of course. I posed a question whether shaitra might have been accusing mertex as being the leader since she wanted to immunize her ruler and mertex flips out and starts accusing me of being the ruler.

This skips the obvious. Why would Shaitra argue her ruler (Mertex) was the ruler? That's very remote. Some teams can be eliminated in that regard due to the opposition being too forceful and this group not likely knowing White Flag.

because she was about to flip scum and figured mertex would not be suspicious since her guard went after her.

unvote

I find this suspicious also............................unvoting so easily after voting for OMGUS reasoning.

★Arden (0):
ika
AyeCantSeeYou (0):
CafeAuLait (0):
Grandma (0):
ika (0):
Josh_B (0):
Mathblade (1):
Josh_B
Mertex (0):
ScarletRage (1):
★Arden
Shaitra (LYNCH): Mathblade, Grandma, Wolfsister77, Mertex, ScarletRage, Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou
Wolfsister77 (0):

Not Voting (2): CafeAuLait, Shaitra

So, Why would Aye hammer Shaitra is she is scum?

she wouldn't know shaitra was scum.

and to claim she was scum hunting

Wolf, bus cred. If we saw that a player wasn't on BOTH scum wagons, we'd jump to thinking they are scum. I can't imagine why my vote would cause so much sheepage otherwise.

As for that post, it screams scum as it says the same distancing issues seen elsewhere. Yet, you demonstrated that as well and I'm not scumreading you. Regardless, that's not a tell. It's a strong indicator but not a tell.

Scum could not be in the thread also. I doubt they'd want to draw too much attention to themselves. Usurper could be there though for sure.

unvote

I find this suspicious also............................unvoting so easily after voting for OMGUS reasoning.

told you my reasoning for both the vote and unvote. You not liking the reason doesn't make it omgus

Forum List

Back