Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Wolf, a post unvoting you can occur if 1) wanting to buddy you 2) most of the scum are buddying you 3) to avoid drawing attention as the ruler.

Any scum or town can draw attention by saying they "want discussion". Do Aye's posts support that?

My favorite scumgame ever was Gundam Seed. We had an outed serial killer and two feuding factions. I kept sweet talking one of the players hellbent on being a pain in the ass. How I did it riled him up, instead of winding him down (which was the literal intent of my posts). I wound up being able to lynch two unCCed PRs.

shaitra was trying to point the finger at mertex before we lynched her. Was that because mertex was pushing to lynch her or because mertex is the ruler and she was trying to throw us off?

should we expect the ruler to be on the guards wagons or off them?

Yep, I still think you are the Ruler, Avatar. Now you are trying to point the finger at me because I have always thought you were the Ruler, and now with your accusation, it is even more telling. Shaitra was just upset because I was so determined that we vote for her, even if she flipped town, because she had by far the scummiest comments that several of us had picked up on.

I'm not giving up on you as Ruler just yet.

And your comment about the ruler being on the guards wagons or off them, is not a good clue either way because the ruler doesn't know who the guards are. Well, now the ruler knows who two of them are, and they are both dead.

I ask a question about shaitra going after you and you get defensive. Maybe there is something to you being the ruler.

vote mertex
\

Looks like OMGUS vote to me.

Yeah, the scum case on Aye is stronger than the town case. It just seems town to not want a townie quicklynched, to be promoting town discussion, and to be trying to calm the drama.

I did none of these things as scum. Not that I'm a good example of scum game. Hell no I'm not but I wouldn't of wanted any of this either.

FA and Shaitra. They flipped. Aye tried to pressure them yo give content and implied he'd townread them if they did.

I never said I would town read anyone that posts. You are flat out lying. I asked questions to those that seemed to be lurking in the game, including to ika and Arden, among others. Without people participating, we get nothing to go from, other than to guess. Sometimes we'll be right by guessing, other times we won't. By the way, I'm a she, not a he.

Aye several times tried to get the lurkers to talk. This is promoting discussion again. This seems protown. I would not want that as scum. Would scum do this?

FA and Shaitra. They flipped. Aye tried to pressure them yo give content and implied he'd townread them if they did.

I never said I would town read anyone that posts. You are flat out lying. I asked questions to those that seemed to be lurking in the game, including to ika and Arden, among others. Without people participating, we get nothing to go from, other than to guess. Sometimes we'll be right by guessing, other times we won't. By the way, I'm a she, not a he.

Aye several times tried to get the lurkers to talk. This is promoting discussion again. This seems protown. I would not want that as scum. Would scum do this?

Yes. I do this all the time as scum. It's an easy way to appear town. A lurker lynch is also a zero accountability lynch. Look at the scums that have flipped. Neither were pure lurkers.

Wolf, clear your mind for a few minutes and think about who you believe is scum that's voting for you right now. You've already mentioned FA and Mertex in previous posts, but I'm asking you to think about others as well. Tell us who and reasons why. I said earlier in the game you've been playing your typical town game, so if you happen to be lynched, a clear post telling us who you believe is scum will help a great deal. With that said, the only way I'll put a vote on Wolf is if it's to keep us from going into a NL. I believe she's a rebel and do not like lynching our own.

This is huge also.

The first post I'm always going to disagree with but that's theory discussion.

The second post is diversionary from FA, known scum. Scum would want to deviate from scummy players.

Wolf, to have an eternal bodyguard. Another thing in my scumgames is I have a townbeard. It's a term I made up. You defend one townie against all plausible issues. Plus, there's also the chance Aye thought you were scum.

The question is, was Aye's saving you organic? I went from townie to scummy to OMG scum to possibly town to probably town to working together to biggest townread.

She thought I was town right off the bat and so did Shaitra, Avi, and House. I think those guys were the only ones in the beginning and Shaitra was scum. So tough to say there. One scum, 1 town, and 2 unknowns. I can't say for sure. Should we give Aye a chance to defend herself before putting her at L-1?

Aye has popped on and had the chance to defend herself. I really want to put in big bold letters that Aye is at L-1 to see if ika hammers or stalls.

Aye has popped on and had the chance to defend herself. I really want to put in big bold letters that Aye is at L-1 to see if ika hammers or stalls.

Yeah, I was at work, which I believe I said earlier today. Just got home.

Your rush to lynch this game has been noted more than once. If I'm lynched, I hope all townies take note and get you next. Your obvious scum tactics really do stick out.

Your rush to lynch this game has been noted more than once. If I'm lynched, I hope all townies take note and get you next. Your obvious scum tactics really do stick out.

Well, can you throw mud at me and defend yourself at the same time?

What's your response to ika not hammering you at L-1?

Wolf, to have an eternal bodyguard. Another thing in my scumgames is I have a townbeard. It's a term I made up. You defend one townie against all plausible issues. Plus, there's also the chance Aye thought you were scum.

The question is, was Aye's saving you organic? I went from townie to scummy to OMG scum to possibly town to probably town to working together to biggest townread.

Why are you putting crap thoughts out there that aren't true regarding me and my reasons for what I do? I'm not you, don't play like you, and never will. I was telling Wolf to calm down because she needed to. Her getting worked up in a game doesn't help us any and certainly doesn't help her. That I believe she's town is killing you, isn't it, scum? Wolf's posts are like those in her town games. How hard is it to figure that out?

Well, can you throw mud at me and defend yourself at the same time?

What's your response to ika not hammering you at L-1?

ika posted in here and said he's after you. I don't know his role, but do know I'm not one of you and your scum buddies. Has the idea occured to you that maybe someone believes I'm town, like I am?

Forum List

Back