Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Arden, ika is advocating that no one actually play the game. This wouldn't bother me so much as ika has already said that he doesn't want discussion just random voting. He's not acting in a protown manner for someone with that opinion.

He would be keeping in touch with the thread and just voting the players with the most votes. His refusal to act in alignment with his stated goals is scummy.

Given the fact, he's said he will provide no content, it's one of the rare policy lynches I endorse. Slots can be redeemed. Players can suddenly come out of lurking. A player who refuses to provide content cannot be forced into doing so but for rope.

Accusing people wildly is what both you and Ika are doing.

He is doing so in a straightforward fashion; whereas you are attempting to deceive.

Thus you not only confirm my vote; you reassure me that I am not tunneling.

Regards from Rosie

LOL-Where is ika wildly accusing anyone of anything?

He is saying that wildly lynching has a 60% success rate.

Even before he got here you were trying to prove that to be true.

Regards from Rosie

Riiiiiight................................and this makes me scum because?

Quoting myself from above:

But my vote stays because lashing out wildly at a large number of players is distractive from being noticed as scum.

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

OK so, ika and I are widly lashing out at a large number of players-him due to his 60% win rate by randomly lynching and me because of me trying to figure out how many mislynches can occur before the game is lost.

And therefore that makes me scum.

Yes Rosie, your argument against me is strong and your logic is flawless.

So far, I make one post answering Avi about how many times we can mislynch and still win and numerous people want to call me scum because of it.

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Fallback to your typical emotive positions is both town and scumtell for your meta, so it can be dismissed outright.

Regards from Rosie

LOL-Where is ika wildly accusing anyone of anything?

Regards from Rosie

But my vote stays because lashing out wildly at a large number of players is distractive from being noticed as scum.

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

OK so, ika and I are widly lashing out at a large number of players-him due to his 60% win rate by randomly lynching and me because of me trying to figure out how many mislynches can occur before the game is lost.

So far, I make one post answering Avi about how many times we can mislynch and still win and numerous people want to call me scum because of it.

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Fallback to your typical emotive positions is both town and scumtell for your meta, so it can be dismissed outright.

Regards from Rosie

Yet you still found the need to respond to it instead of dismissing it. LOL

Regards from Rosie

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Regards from Rosie

Certainly! It is instructive for those who don't know you well.

Just as others have commented on what is typical for me; I just did the same for you.

When she gets overly emotive, don't take it seriously, folks. She doesn't gnaw the scenery terribly badly. Best to.just ignore it.

Regards from Rosie

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Regards from Rosie

Just as others have commented on what is typical for me; I just did the same for you.

When she gets overly emotive, don't take it seriously, folks. She doesn't gnaw the scenery terribly badly. Best to.just ignore it.

Regards from Rosie

Hey everyone. I seriously want more votes on me. There's at least 2 players that are either scum trying to start drama with me or they are so utterly condescending towards me and my play style that it'll be a constant distraction to the game.

It would be better for town if I'm out.

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Hey everyone. I seriously want more votes on me. There's at least 2 players that are either scum trying to start drama with me or they are so utterly condescending towards me and my play style that it'll be a constant distraction to the game.

Wow.....and we're supposed to take that as pro-town? If you are a rebel why don't you try and prove to us that you are one instead of being challenging? You want us to take Ika out because you think he's anti-town in his way of playing, yet you're doing the same thing.

And, I'm not scum, I'm just scum hunting.

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

How is it better for town when we need you to help us find and lynch the scum?

Ignore those that insist on getting you riled up. Read their posts, but don't respond to them. Giving them any type of response just adds to the fire they want to start.

Ugh I am so tempted to vote Ika just so this nonsense ends. Having the discussion circling around ika instead of hunting gets us nowhere.

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Wow.....and we're supposed to take that as pro-town? If you are a rebel why don't you try and prove to us that you are one instead of being challenging? You want us to take Ika out because you think he's anti-town in his way of playing, yet you're doing the same thing.

And, I'm not scum, I'm just scum hunting.

You don't have to take it as pro-town and I don't have to prove I'm town either.

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

How is it better for town when we need you to help us find and lynch the scum?

Ignore those that insist on getting you riled up. Read their posts, but don't respond to them. Giving them any type of response just adds to the fire they want to start.

It's better because I have a hard time ignoring it and my reaction is a distraction and provides noise that scum can use to hide. It's similar to the distraction being caused by ika but in a different way. We both need to go. He has 4 votes. I have 3. I'd say one of us is getting lynched today unless scum steps up and does some seriously scummy shit. So I'm fine with it being me is all I am saying.

Arden is super defensive of ika to the point I'm starting to wonder if she's a guard right now. Pretty much her only involvement in the game has been to hard defend ika. Then again, if ika was the ruler, I wonder if he would be drawing so much attention to his anti-town play right now. He even threatened to self-hammer which I can't see a ruler doing considering they'd lose immediately.

ika-why do you think mathblade is scum? Instead of asking someone if they are scum, you should say why you think they are or ask them questions like asking mathblade why she said she wants to vote ika now

So the first 7 pages are filled with set-up ignorance, and Wolfsister both townslipping and scumslipping.

*sigh*

I do that a lot. Both townslip and scumslip. It's fun. You should try it sometime. :wink:

don't scum slip unless you are scum.

I'm not seeing you as scum right now but I could be wrong. I don't think you'd be posting ad much if you were a guard or the queen. Maybe a usurper or something but probably rebel

Forum List

Back