Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

can't speak for the others but I'm voting for ika because he was the first player I saw where another player was defending him. Seems prudent that the king would have others defending him or her

Before anyone was defending Ika, House and Aye were defending Wolf.....

I only voted for Ika because no one else had voted for him and we were at RVS.

Ika would not be a bad candidate for lynching imho as he is simply not going to play. Getting any reads on him are going to be impossible.

However, it is not only to early BUT we should also not be lynching him unless there is no better option. At the very least, we need to be looking at his wagon as it developed VERY fast. That is usually a good indication that there is scum on it.

The list is:
Mertex
ScarletRage
Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou
House

Avatar gave his reason above. I would like the rest to restate why they jumped on ika so damn quickly.

I already stated my reason. We were at RVS and nobody had voted for him, I wasn't suspecting him of being scum. I wouldn't cast a vote unless I had reason to think someone was scum, and right now, Wolf is way too anxious to have him hammered....that's why I unvoted for him.

Yeah, OK Mertex. You've been looking for a reason to vote me all game. You jumped off here to avoid any suspicion.

LOL scum.

You keep giving me reasons. Why are you so anxious to have ika hammered?

And what reasons am I giving you? Name why you want to vote me. Real reasons that make me scum.

Because ika is worthless and has said he's going to be worthless. You do know I'm not the only one voting him right?

I believe some others have already pointed them out. And now twice you've accused me of being Scum, the second time just because I'm pointing out facts. And where did I say I wanted to vote for you? As for Ika being worthless, he stated something that may or may not be accurate stats. All I know is that the first lynch, we really don't have much to go on, so your reads on people are nothing but kerfuffle. The fact that you want Ika hammered so fast, though, does seem scummy.

can't speak for the others but I'm voting for ika because he was the first player I saw where another player was defending him. Seems prudent that the king would have others defending him or her

You'll notice Aye and Avi defended Rosie. I don't think either one of those two are anything but rebels. I think House is a rebel too and Josh_B. Oh look, I'm defending 4 people. They must be scum.

Avi did not defend me and Aye merely pointed out that I am playing my town meta. Which you know, too, but are deliberately ignoring.

But my vote stays because lashing out wildly at a large number of players is distractive from being noticed as scum.

Wolfie is likely a mere guard rather than Queen.

That would piss off Wolfie, too! LOL

Regards from Rosie

Because that's the most important thing. Pissing off Wolfie. What have you done in this game so far to scumhunt again? Accusing people is how you play. You should know this.

Accusing people wildly is what both you and Ika are doing.

He is doing so in a straightforward fashion; whereas you are attempting to deceive.

Thus you not only confirm my vote; you reassure me that I am not tunneling.

Regards from Rosie

Ika would not be a bad candidate for lynching imho as he is simply not going to play. Getting any reads on him are going to be impossible.

However, it is not only to early BUT we should also not be lynching him unless there is no better option. At the very least, we need to be looking at his wagon as it developed VERY fast. That is usually a good indication that there is scum on it.

The list is:
Mertex
ScarletRage
Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou
House

Avatar gave his reason above. I would like the rest to restate why they jumped on ika so damn quickly.

I already stated my reason. We were at RVS and nobody had voted for him, I wasn't suspecting him of being scum. I wouldn't cast a vote unless I had reason to think someone was scum, and right now, Wolf is way too anxious to have him hammered....that's why I unvoted for him.

Yeah, OK Mertex. You've been looking for a reason to vote me all game. You jumped off here to avoid any suspicion.

LOL scum.

And what reasons am I giving you? Name why you want to vote me. Real reasons that make me scum.

Because ika is worthless and has said he's going to be worthless. You do know I'm not the only one voting him right?

I believe some others have already pointed them out. And now twice you've accused me of being Scum, the second time just because I'm pointing out facts. And where did I say I wanted to vote for you? As for Ika being worthless, he stated something that may or may not be accurate stats. All I know is that the first lynch, we really don't have much to go on, so your reads on people are nothing but kerfuffle. The fact that you want Ika hammered so fast, though, does seem scummy.

Giving reads is how you play the game. Do you have any reads right now?

You know what. This is like hitting my head against a brick wall.

I'd like more votes please. On me. When I'm lynched, I'll flip rebel. Go after the ones who are accusing me for stupid reasons when I'm gone.

I'll join again when people are actually interested in playing the game for real.

Have a good one.

LOL scum.

Giving reads by applying logic is how you play the game. You have claimed some people to be rebels based on what? That they're joking around with you?

Right now nobody has said anything that I can positively say they are scum. You on the other hand, have made some grammar mistakes (which got Moonglow lynched as scum the first game) have accused people of being scum for silly reasons and are being way too anxious to have ika hammered. So, I would have to put you in the "hmmm" category.

You'll notice Aye and Avi defended Rosie. I don't think either one of those two are anything but rebels. I think House is a rebel too and Josh_B. Oh look, I'm defending 4 people. They must be scum.

when did I defend Rosie? She is being defended by people and is now one of my top choices

when did I defend Rosie? She is being defended by people and is now one of my top choices

Sorry Avi, I should of said Aye and FA_Q2.

Rosie and FA are top suspects of both myself and Josh. I think there is something to this. I'd rather lynch worthless ika but if we have actual suspicious people, that's fine too.

Vote: RosieS

LOL scum.

Giving reads by applying logic is how you play the game. You have claimed some people to be rebels based on what? That they're joking around with you?

Right now nobody has said anything that I can positively say they are scum. You on the other hand, have made some grammar mistakes (which got Moonglow lynched as scum the first game) have accused people of being scum for silly reasons and are being way too anxious to have ika hammered. So, I would have to put you in the "hmmm" category.

You know something Mertex? Please do not address me again unless you have a specific question about the game that only I can answer.

Done.

So the first 7 pages are filled with set-up ignorance, and Wolfsister both townslipping and scumslipping.

*sigh*

Avi did not defend me and Aye merely pointed out that I am playing my town meta. Which you know, too, but are deliberately ignoring.

But my vote stays because lashing out wildly at a large number of players is distractive from being noticed as scum.

Regards from Rosie

Because that's the most important thing. Pissing off Wolfie. What have you done in this game so far to scumhunt again? Accusing people is how you play. You should know this.

He is doing so in a straightforward fashion; whereas you are attempting to deceive.

Regards from Rosie

LOL-Where is ika wildly accusing anyone of anything?

Rosie, I'm fairly sure we know it's you, you don't actually have to sign every post.

Regards from TSO

some people defending Rosie too. Interesting

If you're referring to me in Post 310 above, "It comes off as typical Rosie to me.", then say so. You've played many games with Rosie.

Sorry Avi, I should of said Aye and FA_Q2.

Rosie and FA are top suspects of both myself and Josh. I think there is something to this. I'd rather lynch worthless ika but if we have actual suspicious people, that's fine too.

Vote: RosieS

I'm not actually defending her. I said Rosie's play so far reminds me of how she plays when she's town.

Rosie, I'm fairly sure we know it's you, you don't actually have to sign every post.

Regards from TSO

True, but it is not really for real ME if it does not have my Regards and my siggie.

I was aggressively and maliciously spoofed eons ago, so I remain:

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

He is saying that wildly lynching has a 60% success rate.

Even before he got here you were trying to prove that to be true.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Riiiiiight................................and this makes me scum because?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Quoting myself from above:

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

its not accusing people really, its more of stating factulal eveidence

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Quoting myself from above:

That's why.

Regards from Rosie

OK so, ika and I are widly lashing out at a large number of players-him due to his 60% win rate by randomly lynching and me because of me trying to figure out how many mislynches can occur before the game is lost.

And therefore that makes me scum.

Yes Rosie, your argument against me is strong and your logic is flawless.

So far, I make one post answering Avi about how many times we can mislynch and still win and numerous people want to call me scum because of it.

Wow, just wow.

Kill me now.

I see the situation more as ika pushing his own opinions and agenda. ika is off doing his own thing and trying to solve the game through the way he personally sees best. That's not scum.

Advocating for a policy lynch on him is worse than anything he's said, and the manner in which it's being done is horrible. This is why I'm still voting House.

Right, because answering your question = advocating.

Your logic is terribad.

Forum List

Back