Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

.......................................................................................................................................

mathbalde im nking you

Still don't agree with how the day's turned out. Day 1 was wasted with this lynch.

USMB Staff has assured me that I have their support in resolving conflicts in our games. I will strive to make sure these things get hammered out sooner rather than later, for the good of everyone involved in this forum.

Still don't agree with how the day's turned out. Day 1 was wasted with this lynch.

I absolutely disagree.

There is always infighting by two or more usual suspects and the quicker the most egregious are eliminated, the more productive we can be.

Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of being picky over who we allow to play, so we have to weed out the bad apples.

I absolutely disagree.

There is always infighting by two or more usual suspects and the quicker the most egregious are eliminated, the more productive we can be.

Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of being picky over who we allow to play, so we have to weed out the bad apples.

I have to agree with Arden on the day being wasted. Things were going along fine up to the point where the disruptions began. From that point to now, it wasn't very easy to find game related posts to discuss. It was very disruptive to the game and uncalled for. Both parties involved kept it going, not just one. It should have been taken to PM's (to include Wake) instead of being continued in the game thread. There comes a time when people need to know where the line is drawn and when it's been stepped over.

We have a hammer now? Since there is no night phase, I guess we go right into day 2 after we see the flip?

Also, Wake has gotten the PM's and anything further with this is being dealt with outside the game and not here. There are several game related posts to see from several people and I gave a reads list yesterday which hasn't really changed much. Rosie's flip might help some too. Until then, a nice little refreshing game break would be the best medicine for me. Talk to you all later. Have a good one.

Reading through. Tallying votes now.

Because there's no Night phases, the game will unfold faster. :D

Palace_of_Fine_Arts_and_the_Lagoon.JPG

Vote Count 1.5

★Arden (0):
AyeCantSeeYou (0):
FA_Q2 (0):
House (1):
★Arden
ika (0):
Josh_B (1):
RosieS
Mathblade (0):
Mertex (0):
RosieS (LYNCH):
Josh_B, Wolfsister77, House, Shaitra, Avatar4321, ScarletRage, AyeCantSeeYou, Mathblade
ScarletRage (2): TheOldSchool, ika
Shaitra (0):
tso! (0):
TheOldSchool (0):
Wolfsister77 (2):
FA_Q2, Mertex

Not Voting (1): tso!

~ With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 10/3/14, @11AM Central.
~ Please don't post in ongoing games if you're not playing. You are always welcome to come on in and play with us, though. @Mad_Cabbie :D
~ Will be updating VCs soon.

1.1 | 1.2

a-oh-shit-11.jpg

OH NO!

RosieS, aggressive Town Rebel, has perished in the fight for freedom!

It's now Day 2, and the battle rages on.

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline ends 10/8/14, @2PM Central.

Damn. I leave for one damn day and it takes me forever to catch up with twenty pages of absolute garbage and the game day already ended.

And we have a lynch that didn't teach us a damn thing because it was predicated on vitriol. Sigh.

To add to Rosie's scum meta, she was almost bragging in her posts then about what she could do.

Yea. Another reason that you all should have known that we were lynching our own. That was RosieS’ town game. Though, TBH, she deserved to be ejected as she could not be civil.

Arden, ika is advocating that no one actually play the game. This wouldn't bother me so much as ika has already said that he doesn't want discussion just random voting. He's not acting in a protown manner for someone with that opinion.

He would be keeping in touch with the thread and just voting the players with the most votes. His refusal to act in alignment with his stated goals is scummy.

Given the fact, he's said he will provide no content, it's one of the rare policy lynches I endorse. Slots can be redeemed. Players can suddenly come out of lurking. A player who refuses to provide content cannot be forced into doing so but for rope.

This is the problem I have, ika outright said that they are not going to participate. That is a very scummy move and makes a read literally impossible.

Not sure what to read ika though, I get the feeling that their posts would be identical no matter what alignment they are. Perhaps the Usurper?

yes vote me so i can be out of this stupid game and watch the obviscum titus lead everyone to downfall

Because of this, I tend to agree:

@House, @Mertex, @Wolf, @Avatar4321 @RosieS Let's suppose we're all town. I have townreads to varying degrees on all of you now so I'd rather just make scum's job really hard for them. Let's lynch outside of ourselves until required to do so otherwise. We should mop up quite a few of the guards.

If you're in, vote ika.

That is trying to control a group – something that seems very scummy to me in general. It is in scums best interest to control a few townies to direct them away from their king. I get a Loyal Guard read from Titus

Hey everyone. I seriously want more votes on me. There's at least 2 players that are either scum trying to start drama with me or they are so utterly condescending towards me and my play style that it'll be a constant distraction to the game.

It would be better for town if I'm out.

Replace me please.

Unacceptable. We removed Grandma for exactly this type of crap last game and wolf does this EVERY time. I am tired of the drama (of which she is ALWAYS in the midst of it) and the constant demands of being replaced/quitting. Then you all seem to think that she is scumunting when that is the last thing I get from her ‘reads.’ They are nothing more than ‘they called me scum so THEY must be scum.’ My original vote for wolf was an RVS, now I am sure that it is a good place to keep it until there is a better candidate.

I can’t stand this type of play.

Either she goes or I go. I will not play this game with her in it.

Ultimatum – the only thing WORSE than threatening to quit.
Vote: Wolfster

Forum List

Back