Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I was relatively confident given Rosie's attitude she would flip scum. She refused scumhunting beyond one player. Ika wad refusing to play. Wolf has been selectively ignoring things. I am going to take a chill pill today. Ika gave me reasoning yesterday for his behavior. Not sure if I buy it but it is best to give ika space atm.

I am cooling my jets after that clusterfuck. Me trying to lead before gamecracking got us nowhere.

:offtopic: Is anyone else getting an error message when they click on the link to view the posts that have been made since you started typing your post?

Do you mean the little arrow by the user's name? When I click on it, after I post a response, it takes me back directly to their post.

Hey everyone. I seriously want more votes on me. There's at least 2 players that are either scum trying to start drama with me or they are so utterly condescending towards me and my play style that it'll be a constant distraction to the game.

It would be better for town if I'm out.

Replace me please.

Unacceptable. We removed Grandma for exactly this type of crap last game and wolf does this EVERY time. I am tired of the drama (of which she is ALWAYS in the midst of it) and the constant demands of being replaced/quitting. Then you all seem to think that she is scumunting when that is the last thing I get from her ‘reads.’ They are nothing more than ‘they called me scum so THEY must be scum.’ My original vote for wolf was an RVS, now I am sure that it is a good place to keep it until there is a better candidate.

I can’t stand this type of play.

Either she goes or I go. I will not play this game with her in it.

Ultimatum – the only thing WORSE than threatening to quit.
Vote: Wolfster

I'm going back to ika.

vote ika

FA complains about a wasted lynch and the drama then votes another person by bringing back the drama and trying to waste another lynch on frivolous reasons that are nothing to do with an actual scumread.

He was one of my top scumreads all game and if you look at my posts and my reads, you will see I am not just saying you must be scum because you say I am. I laid out specific reasons for everyone.

He's also lying when he said his vote was an RVS vote because it was an OMGUS vote. And if you look at his list, he has other people he finds more scummy than I am.

I would like one day to go by in this game without someone bashing my play. That would be nice. Thanks.

Why can't you let it go? It's distracting to the game.

When Day 2 starts soon, I expect the drama to be over. If not, I will park my vote on the person that brings it up and keeps it going. I'd rather be hunting scum than dealing with this mess in a game that's supposed to fun.

Keeping in line with what I previously said:

VOTE: Wolfsister77

So we're wasting our lynch again? Hell no.

Vote FA_Q2

I believe Wolf is town. I believe ika is town. And regardless of my townreads, two policy lynches in a row is not how you win games.

Shit will keep happening. People will keep playing in ways that you may personally believe to be subpar. But you don't lynch them for it. You try to figure out if they're town or not, and move on.

The point of the game is to lynch scum, and my vote above reflects that. I believe FA_Q2 is scum trying to burn through as many early game policy/mislynches as possible; since scum can't kill, the best way for early survival is to try and push these kinds of lynches, since it's harder to analyze policy votes later on as opposed to votes generated due to reads (basically, it's easier to push a mostly-policy lynch than completely fake reads as scum). I also have a minor scumread on Avatar now because of his reaction to Rosie flipping town as well as the ika vote.

I am going to take a chill pill today. Ika gave me reasoning yesterday for his behavior. Not sure if I buy it but it is best to give ika space atm.

I don't completely agree with your view of the gamestate, but I am grateful that you are choosing to take this course of action.

There are 3 guards, and they each know who the King is, so anyone defending someone having a wagon will appear scummy to me. The guards will want the king protected at all costs because bringing the King down will bring them down.

Allow me to point out your WIFOM:

If everybody shared your perspective, the best way to get somebody lynched would be to post in defense of them.

Scum could do that to have us chasing after townies, because when that person flipped town we'd just assume they were town defending one of our own.

vote mathblade

i wanted a hammer vote..........

and when i want a hammer vote....

I WILL GET A FUCKING HAMMER VOTE

if you guys want em to do shit you talk to me directly then im not going to sit here and talk about little sqables.

if you guys want to lynch me go right the fuck ahead

im vote parking this for taking my hammer vote.

my vote will only move if somone goes to l-1

Hey everyone. I seriously want more votes on me. There's at least 2 players that are either scum trying to start drama with me or they are so utterly condescending towards me and my play style that it'll be a constant distraction to the game.

It would be better for town if I'm out.

Replace me please.

Unacceptable. We removed Grandma for exactly this type of crap last game and wolf does this EVERY time. I am tired of the drama (of which she is ALWAYS in the midst of it) and the constant demands of being replaced/quitting. Then you all seem to think that she is scumunting when that is the last thing I get from her ‘reads.’ They are nothing more than ‘they called me scum so THEY must be scum.’ My original vote for wolf was an RVS, now I am sure that it is a good place to keep it until there is a better candidate.

I can’t stand this type of play.

Either she goes or I go. I will not play this game with her in it.

Ultimatum – the only thing WORSE than threatening to quit.
Vote: Wolfster

I'm going back to ika.

vote ika

FA complains about a wasted lynch and the drama then votes another person by bringing back the drama and trying to waste another lynch on frivolous reasons that are nothing to do with an actual scumread.

He was one of my top scumreads all game and if you look at my posts and my reads, you will see I am not just saying you must be scum because you say I am. I laid out specific reasons for everyone.

He's also lying when he said his vote was an RVS vote because it was an OMGUS vote. And if you look at his list, he has other people he finds more scummy than I am.

I would like one day to go by in this game without someone bashing my play. That would be nice. Thanks.

Why can't you let it go? It's distracting to the game.

When Day 2 starts soon, I expect the drama to be over. If not, I will park my vote on the person that brings it up and keeps it going. I'd rather be hunting scum than dealing with this mess in a game that's supposed to fun.

Keeping in line with what I previously said:

VOTE: Wolfsister77

So we're wasting our lynch again? Hell no.

Vote FA_Q2

I believe Wolf is town. I believe ika is town. And regardless of my townreads, two policy lynches in a row is not how you win games.

Shit will keep happening. People will keep playing in ways that you may personally believe to be subpar. But you don't lynch them for it. You try to figure out if they're town or not, and move on.

The point of the game is to lynch scum, and my vote above reflects that. I believe FA_Q2 is scum trying to burn through as many early game policy/mislynches as possible; since scum can't kill, the best way for early survival is to try and push these kinds of lynches, since it's harder to analyze policy votes later on as opposed to votes generated due to reads (basically, it's easier to push a mostly-policy lynch than completely fake reads as scum). I also have a minor scumread on Avatar now because of his reaction to Rosie flipping town as well as the ika vote.

Good point.

I fully intend to move my vote to someone I believe may be scum. Wolf is in no danger of being lynched right now, so it'll stay there for the time being.

Arden-Exactly. FA coming out of the gate like that and voting for me by ripping quotes out of context and bringing back drama after we specifically said we were not going to, is extremely scummy. I'm wondering about Aye now, for feeding into that immediately also. It looks pretty suspicious on her part too.

That post you made is the best one I've seen from you yet. Very good analysis and I can finally figure out what to do about your alignment.

The fact that you are concerned about policy lynches and about the best course of action to winning the game for town's benefit makes me want to put you into town now.

Keep it up. I'd like to hear more of this from you.

I also think Mertex is town now too.

House is still town.

Shaitra is town.

ika town

Josh town

Avi-scum because he wants to lynch ika again without doing any actual scumhunting or reads

tso and oldschool-no idea

SR is town

FA is scum

Aye has turned into null from town now due to feeding into scummy votes

mathblade is null-lots of fluff, little substance, could go either way

There are 3 guards, and they each know who the King is, so anyone defending someone having a wagon will appear scummy to me. The guards will want the king protected at all costs because bringing the King down will bring them down.

If everybody shared your perspective, the best way to get somebody lynched would be to post in defense of them.

Scum could do that to have us chasing after townies, because when that person flipped town we'd just assume they were town defending one of our own.

Scum could do what? Defend someone that has a wagon? Duh! That's exactly what scum is going to do if they think you are getting ready to lynch their ruler. And, appearing scummy doesn't mean immediate lynch....

Anyway, I think you misunderstood what I said. Posting in defense of someone is going to make the one defending look scummy, not the one being defended.

vote mathblade

if you guys want em to do shit you talk to me directly then im not going to sit here and talk about little sqables.

Frustrated town or some other alignment gambiting. SR will have to help me with this read. She knows ika.

Scum could do what? Defend someone that has a wagon? Duh! That's exactly what scum is going to do if they think you are getting ready to lynch their ruler. And, appearing scummy doesn't mean immediate lynch....

Anyway, I think you misunderstood what I said. Posting in defense of someone is going to make the one defending look scummy, not the one being defended.

You don't follow your own thought processes to their logical conclusion. That must be a frustrating life.

If the guards are defending somebody, that somebody is most likely who again?

vote mathblade

Frustrated town or some other alignment gambiting. SR will have to help me with this read. She knows ika.
Readon ika right now is punt. See if ika scumhunts while voteparked.

You don't follow your own thought processes to their logical conclusion. That must be a frustrating life.

If the guards are defending somebody, that somebody is most likely who again?

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.

I understand where you're coming from on this. On the other side, I also see where it can get confusing if a townie steps up to defend someone they believe is town. We still have 9 town to 5 scum at this point, so the odds are still in our favor.

imnot goign back on day 1 shitfest so im goign with what i have now from day 2

glancing though its most likely rebel

vote mathblade

And in other news ika is trolling. I took that hammer so I could play the game.

Anywho I do want to see what happens here.

Keep in mind he threatened to NK me so his vote doesn't scare me. Either he didn't read mechanics or is trying to get a rise out of me.

Forum List

Back