Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

There are 3 guards, and they each know who the King is, so anyone defending someone having a wagon will appear scummy to me. The guards will want the king protected at all costs because bringing the King down will bring them down.

Allow me to point out your WIFOM:

If everybody shared your perspective, the best way to get somebody lynched would be to post in defense of them.

Scum could do that to have us chasing after townies, because when that person flipped town we'd just assume they were town defending one of our own.

Scum could do what? Defend someone that has a wagon? Duh! That's exactly what scum is going to do if they think you are getting ready to lynch their ruler. And, appearing scummy doesn't mean immediate lynch....

Anyway, I think you misunderstood what I said. Posting in defense of someone is going to make the one defending look scummy, not the one being defended.

You don't follow your own thought processes to their logical conclusion. That must be a frustrating life.

If the guards are defending somebody, that somebody is most likely who again?

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.
That you don't know you made my point for me is particularly hilarious.

ctahcin pu

When you are done ctahcin pu, can you please igve su meos dears?

Thanks!!

You are saying if I read this right:

When you are done catching up, can you please give us some reads?

Thanks!!

Yes :biggrin:

IMO, some of us have dominated the game and that keeps the less talkative ones from being able to be figured out.

I'd like some more participation from tso and then I think I have a half-way decent handle on everyone.

Especially after Cafe has time to give some thoughts.

ctahcin pu

When you are done ctahcin pu, can you please igve su meos dears?

Thanks!!

You are saying if I read this right:

When you are done catching up, can you please give us some reads?

Thanks!!

Yes :biggrin:

IMO, some of us have dominated the game and that keeps the less talkative ones from being able to be figured out.

I'd like some more participation from tso and then I think I have a half-way decent handle on everyone.

Especially after Cafe has time to give some thoughts.

Got it.

There are 3 guards, and they each know who the King is, so anyone defending someone having a wagon will appear scummy to me. The guards will want the king protected at all costs because bringing the King down will bring them down.

Allow me to point out your WIFOM:

If everybody shared your perspective, the best way to get somebody lynched would be to post in defense of them.

Scum could do that to have us chasing after townies, because when that person flipped town we'd just assume they were town defending one of our own.

Scum could do what? Defend someone that has a wagon? Duh! That's exactly what scum is going to do if they think you are getting ready to lynch their ruler. And, appearing scummy doesn't mean immediate lynch....

Anyway, I think you misunderstood what I said. Posting in defense of someone is going to make the one defending look scummy, not the one being defended.

You don't follow your own thought processes to their logical conclusion. That must be a frustrating life.

If the guards are defending somebody, that somebody is most likely who again?

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.
That you don't know you made my point for me is particularly hilarious.

What is your point? That a guard will come in and defend a Townie and make themselves suspect? Glad I could help you make your point.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE="CaféAuLait, post: 9895181, member: 13580"

E for Doc Evil! :tongue:[/QUOTE]

Hi Cafe.....good to see you join us.

Forum List

Back