Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Sheeping isn't scummy.

House sheeping is scummy.

Vote House

Going back to this. I think he's scum, and even if he isn't he needs to go.

You just got done saying we should do a PL and that those who want to are scummy for it, which I agree with, now you are saying even if House isn't scum, he needs to go. Can you please explain this contradiction?

One of the big things I'm going to be looking for is people who don't vote their top scumread, people who change their vote off their top scumread, and people who contradict themselves in their votes. Scum don't necessarily want to vote for scummy people since they don't know who their fellow scum are.

And all you folks saying sheeping is scummy just all sheeped each other here in your votes for House. However, I don't think sheeping is scummy. I really look for the motivation behind the votes to find scum.

Also, I'd like town to explain their votes better in this game. I explained my vote on FA. So why is House scum?

Explain it to me because I have him as a town read. We need info. this game. So provide it please.

Sheeping isn't scummy.

Vote House

And was my vote that I posted a whopping two minutes later sheeping? No?

Aight then.

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.
That you don't know you made my point for me is particularly hilarious.

What is your point? That a guard will come in and defend a Townie and make themselves suspect? Glad I could help you make your point.:rolleyes:

I lack the patience to break it down to baby talk, so wallow in ignorance.

I understand that you can't, so you have to resort to insults, to save face.

Mertex, have you read the set up? The guards don't know who each other are. They only know who the ruler is. That is what House is trying to get you to understand.

I understand that. That is why I said the guards will try to defend the King if he is on the line. That is all I was saying.

IdiotTownie: Anybody that defends another player is scum!

TownBill: Fred is scummy because of X, Y, Z
ScumBob: No, Fred is town because of 1, 2, 3
IdiotTownie: ScumBob is scum protecting the king, lynch Fred!

*Fred is lynched, flips Town*

IdiotTownie: Oh, ScumBob must be town. I was wrong because I'm a dumbass that thinks I know everything!

One of the big things I'm going to be looking for is people who don't vote their top scumread, people who change their vote off their top scumread, and people who contradict themselves in their votes.

That's me on all 3 counts, so why do you consider me town?

1) There's more than one scum.
2) There's zero interest in an Avatar wagon by the collective.
3) I like seeing who's paying attention vs. who can't follow from one post to the next. (Sup Math?)

One of the big things I'm going to be looking for is people who don't vote their top scumread, people who change their vote off their top scumread, and people who contradict themselves in their votes.

That's me on all 3 counts, so why do you consider me town?

1) There's more than one scum.
2) There's zero interest in an Avatar wagon by the collective.
3) I like seeing who's paying attention vs. who can't follow from one post to the next. (Sup Math?)

Because your attitude is markedly different from your scum game. You explained your vote for FA. I actually do have an interest in either an Avatar OR FA wagon on D2. Both of these people are scummy. So you are seeing what I do.

I need to hear more from tso and Cafe to determine their alignments. I need the answers from Arden for my above questions. I need everyone to explain why they vote for a person and why they change to someone else. BTW House, you just did that above which in another thing that makes you more town that scum to me at this point.

My top scumreads are Avatar and FA. I explained FA in detail. Avi is due to his ika vote for no reason and his reaction to the Rosie kill-first post, seemed forced. Also, lurking and defensive.

mathblade, tso, Cafe are null

Arden is leaning town with the above reservation

Aye is leaning town but I have reservations due to her buying into scummy reasons that FA used to vote for me-bringing back dram

Shaitra-leaning town but an extremely difficult read regardless of alignment

House is town for the reasons I said above-if you want me to vote for him, you are going to have to convince me

SR is leaning town except for her trying to round up several people to get them to vote for tso which I ignored because I thought it was scummy, still most of her posts are townie

ika-frustrated town but town

Josh_B-town for actively scumhunting and being interested in the game to a degree that looks townie

Sheeping isn't scummy.

Vote House

You just got done saying we should do a PL and that those who want to are scummy for it, which I agree with, now you are saying even if House isn't scum, he needs to go. Can you please explain this contradiction?

Arden doesn't like me because I'm an asshole. :)

Ok, guess I didn't mention it. I swear I need memory pills or somesuch.

I guess I didn't miss* it (not mention).

Gah. I need coffee. Later all.

Sheeping isn't scummy.

Vote House

Arden doesn't like me because I'm an asshole. :)

And that's one of the reasons I think you are town. You were pretty helpful, buddy buddy, and appeasy as scum. I see just the opposite here. Then again, you could of changed your game for just that reason so like I said, people have to explain their votes.

@Wolfsister77 , I was trying to get people to vote ika not TSO. If you want to avoid a townlynch, at somepoint you have to stop town from voting each other. By saying all of of [group of players] are town, we shouldn't vote each other, that is forming a townblock. Townblocks are incredibily powerful, even if imperfect, because it dramatically decreases the mislynch pool. That doubly applies where there is no nightkill.

My top scumreads are Avatar and FA. I explained FA in detail. Avi is due to his ika vote for no reason and his reaction to the Rosie kill-first post, seemed forced. Also, lurking and defensive.

mathblade, tso, Cafe are null

Arden is leaning town with the above reservation

Aye is leaning town but I have reservations due to her buying into scummy reasons that FA used to vote for me-bringing back dram

Shaitra-leaning town but an extremely difficult read regardless of alignment

House is town for the reasons I said above-if you want me to vote for him, you are going to have to convince me

SR is leaning town except for her trying to round up several people to get them to vote for tso which I ignored because I thought it was scummy, still most of her posts are townie

ika-frustrated town but town

Josh_B-town for actively scumhunting and being interested in the game to a degree that looks townie

I've been very clear about my reasoning for ika since day one. Stop trying to pretend I've given no reason. That's a lie.

Forum List

Back