Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Allow me to point out your WIFOM:

If everybody shared your perspective, the best way to get somebody lynched would be to post in defense of them.

Scum could do that to have us chasing after townies, because when that person flipped town we'd just assume they were town defending one of our own.

Scum could do what? Defend someone that has a wagon? Duh! That's exactly what scum is going to do if they think you are getting ready to lynch their ruler. And, appearing scummy doesn't mean immediate lynch....

Anyway, I think you misunderstood what I said. Posting in defense of someone is going to make the one defending look scummy, not the one being defended.

You don't follow your own thought processes to their logical conclusion. That must be a frustrating life.

If the guards are defending somebody, that somebody is most likely who again?

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.
That you don't know you made my point for me is particularly hilarious.

What is your point? That a guard will come in and defend a Townie and make themselves suspect? Glad I could help you make your point.:rolleyes:

I lack the patience to break it down to baby talk, so wallow in ignorance.

Mertex - Anti-Town (typical)
MathBlade - Null
ScarletRage - Null/Leaning Town
★Arden - Town
ika - Town that won't get a chance to hammer.
WolfSister77 - Town
Josh_B - Town

I will likely sheep a green whose logic I agree with.

Looking back over the start of the day, it was indeed FA_Q2 that brought the old drama back to the fore.

Vote: FA_Q2

Mertex - Anti-Town (typical)
MathBlade - Null/Leaning Scum
Shaitra - Null
ScarletRage - Null/Leaning Town
★Arden - Town
AyeCantSeeYou - Town
ika - Town that won't get a chance to hammer.
WolfSister77 - Town
Josh_B - Town

Vote House

Reason: Admitting that he will sheep instead of having his own reasons.

Hope you're paying attention to your sister, Scarlet.

The folks that only play here might fall for this stupid b/s, but I know you know better.

Vote House

The folks that only play here might fall for this stupid b/s, but I know you know better.

I'm paying attention to everyone. We need to lynch the ruler. I think you are scum for openly saying you won't think. So I'm going to bed quite happy my vote is here after that OMGUS change in my "suspected" alignment in your readwall.

Sheeping is more often than not scum. Townies have to deduce scum. Scum does not.

Vote House

I'm paying attention to everyone. We need to lynch the ruler. I think you are scum for openly saying you won't think. So I'm going to bed quite happy my vote is here after that OMGUS change in my "suspected" alignment in your readwall.

Sheeping is more often than not scum. Townies have to deduce scum. Scum does not.

Nice assumption, but I was typing while you posted. *yawn*

Vote House

Lying MathBlade is lying.

(Note the timestamp)

Looking back over the start of the day, it was indeed FA_Q2 that brought the old drama back to the fore.

Totes sheeped there, didn't I? What's that you say? I did that to cover my as after Math called me out?

Vote House

Nope, my vote preceded her scummy post.

Too bad, so sad.

Scum could do what? Defend someone that has a wagon? Duh! That's exactly what scum is going to do if they think you are getting ready to lynch their ruler. And, appearing scummy doesn't mean immediate lynch....

Anyway, I think you misunderstood what I said. Posting in defense of someone is going to make the one defending look scummy, not the one being defended.

You don't follow your own thought processes to their logical conclusion. That must be a frustrating life.

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.

What is your point? That a guard will come in and defend a Townie and make themselves suspect? Glad I could help you make your point.:rolleyes:

I understand that you can't, so you have to resort to insults, to save face.

Sheeping isn't scummy.

House sheeping is scummy.

Vote House

Going back to this. I think he's scum, and even if he isn't he needs to go.

Vote House

Lying MathBlade is lying.

(Note the timestamp)

Totes sheeped there, didn't I? What's that you say? I did that to cover my as after Math called me out?

Vote House

Nope, my vote preceded her scummy post.

Too bad, so sad.

The time stamp shows your post at 12:52, and hers at 12:54.... a whole two minutes after you posted "I will likely sheep a green whose logic I agree with" - plenty of time, so she's not lying, you are.

Also, you're getting pretty snarky, a sign that you're feeling the heat.

I understand that you can't, so you have to resort to insults, to save face.

Mertex, have you read the set up? The guards don't know who each other are. They only know who the ruler is. That is what House is trying to get you to understand.

Forum List

Back