Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I'm going back to ika.

vote ika

Can you please tell me why? If you engage ika by asking him something, he's more than willing to participate by responding.

dont care. if he wants to vote park let him

besides we all know kora is better

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.

I understand where you're coming from on this. On the other side, I also see where it can get confusing if a townie steps up to defend someone they believe is town. We still have 9 town to 5 scum at this point, so the odds are still in our favor.

That's why you have to be pretty careful about who you defend....if they get lynched and flip Scum, it would be pretty obvious. Of course, no one is going to base their decision on thinking someone is Scum just based on that, I said they would appear scummy.

My reads that can change based on what transpires:

TSO! - too quiet, may be the ruler
SR - May be a guard or usurper, wants to round up people to vote for someone/anyone.
Shaitra - Too quiet, could be ruler
FA_Q2 - leaning town
Avatar - Too cautious, may be Ruler or a guard
Josh_B - Not sure, leaning Town
Ika - Not sure, Leaning Town (doesn't want to waste time trying to figure out people, don't know if that's scummy)
House - Leaning Scum, may be a guard or Usurper
AyeCantSeeYou - Leaning Town
TheOldSchool - Leaning Town (hope he is able to continue to play)
Wolfsister - Not sure, could be a guard or ruler, and then, she could be town.
Arden - LeaningTown
Mathblade - Leaning Town
Me - Town

OK TheOldSchool posted two posts. One casting a vote. One saying he couldn't play.

Why is he leaning town again?

Sorry, you're the one that is off in lalaland. If guards are defending somebody that has a wagon, that somebody being defended is most likely Scum.

Do you really believe that if a Townie has a wagon and is about to be lynched, that a guard will come in and defend them? The guards know who the king is, so if the king has a wagon and is close to being lynched, I'm pretty sure that the guards are going to try and get him off.

I understand where you're coming from on this. On the other side, I also see where it can get confusing if a townie steps up to defend someone they believe is town. We still have 9 town to 5 scum at this point, so the odds are still in our favor.

That's why you have to be pretty careful about who you defend....if they get lynched and flip Scum, it would be pretty obvious. Of course, no one is going to base their decision on thinking someone is Scum just based on that, I said they would appear scummy.

And since the scum don't know each other, this makes absolutely no sense. There is no reason a townie can't defend a town read.

The only way defending someone is scummy is if they are found to be the ruler and that ends the game for the guards too.

Who defends someone who flips scum means nothing in this game.

Who defends someone in the game and tries to keep them from being lynched for various reasons, is someone to look out for but even then, town will defend who they think is town so this isn't a good way to scumhunt.

Not in this set-up. You have to look for more subtle behavior.

its more of a joke. his picture is aang from avatar last airbender

the seaqual to it is legend of korra

SR - May be a guard or usurper, wants to round up people to vote for someone/anyone.
FA_Q2 - leaning town
Ika - Not sure, Leaning Town (doesn't want to waste time trying to figure out people, don't know if that's scummy)
Arden - LeaningTown
Mathblade - Leaning Town
Me - Town

OK TheOldSchool posted two posts. One casting a vote. One saying he couldn't play.

He voted for SR, which I also suspect, and he hasn't said anything scummy.

FA_Q2 - leaning town
Arden - LeaningTown
Mathblade - Leaning Town
Me - Town

He voted for SR, which I also suspect, and he hasn't said anything scummy.

Of course he hasn't because he hasn't said anything. SR was an RVS vote.

my reasoning is the same it was before. I see no reason to repeat myself when nothing has changed but Rosie being lynched

I was relatively confident given Rosie's attitude she would flip scum. She refused scumhunting beyond one player. Ika wad refusing to play. Wolf has been selectively ignoring things. I am going to take a chill pill today. Ika gave me reasoning yesterday for his behavior. Not sure if I buy it but it is best to give ika space atm.

I am cooling my jets after that clusterfuck. Me trying to lead before gamecracking got us nowhere.

Is this really necessary? It seems kind of fake coming from you, in relation to your timing on the Wagon. she had already flipped troll.

I was relatively confident given Rosie's attitude she would flip scum. She refused scumhunting beyond one player. Ika wad refusing to play. Wolf has been selectively ignoring things. I am going to take a chill pill today. Ika gave me reasoning yesterday for his behavior. Not sure if I buy it but it is best to give ika space atm.

I am cooling my jets after that clusterfuck. Me trying to lead before gamecracking got us nowhere.

Is this really necessary? It seems kind of fake coming from you, in relation to your timing on the Wagon. she had already flipped troll.
Yes precisely bc of my wagon position. I eant peoplr to understand my trajectory so that means including everything.

Forum List

Back