Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Your reasoning against Avatar is rather suspect as well and I tire of town constantly lynching one of the better players here out the gate without any good reasoning. I have to see more that actually shows Avi is scummy before voting for him.

Thank You for this post that shows you actually think I'm town which just shows me your reasoning for me is a PL.

You proving my point is greatly appreciated.

#sheepage

Vote: FA

My top scumreads are Avatar and FA. I explained FA in detail. Avi is due to his ika vote for no reason and his reaction to the Rosie kill-first post, seemed forced. Also, lurking and defensive.

mathblade, tso, Cafe are null

Arden is leaning town with the above reservation

Aye is leaning town but I have reservations due to her buying into scummy reasons that FA used to vote for me-bringing back dram

Shaitra-leaning town but an extremely difficult read regardless of alignment

House is town for the reasons I said above-if you want me to vote for him, you are going to have to convince me

SR is leaning town except for her trying to round up several people to get them to vote for tso which I ignored because I thought it was scummy, still most of her posts are townie

ika-frustrated town but town

Josh_B-town for actively scumhunting and being interested in the game to a degree that looks townie

I've been very clear about my reasoning for ika since day one. Stop trying to pretend I've given no reason. That's a lie.

Your first vote on ika D2 had no reasoning behind it.

that would be because I gave it day one. Perhaps if you had been fighting less with Rosie you would have noticed it. Or are you just pretending ignorance?

My top scumreads are Avatar and FA. I explained FA in detail. Avi is due to his ika vote for no reason and his reaction to the Rosie kill-first post, seemed forced. Also, lurking and defensive.

Aye is leaning town but I have reservations due to her buying into scummy reasons that FA used to vote for me-bringing back dram

House is town for the reasons I said above-if you want me to vote for him, you are going to have to convince me

SR is leaning town except for her trying to round up several people to get them to vote for tso which I ignored because I thought it was scummy, still most of her posts are townie

Josh_B-town for actively scumhunting and being interested in the game to a degree that looks townie

I've been very clear about my reasoning for ika since day one. Stop trying to pretend I've given no reason. That's a lie.

that would be because I gave it day one. Perhaps if you had been fighting less with Rosie you would have noticed it. Or are you just pretending ignorance?

Too much crap happened D1 for me to remember this. D2 you gave no reasoning. I didn't remember, so sue me. Actually don't, since you are a lawyer.

Your reasoning against Avatar is rather suspect as well and I tire of town constantly lynching one of the better players here out the gate without any good reasoning. I have to see more that actually shows Avi is scummy before voting for him.

Thank You for this post that shows you actually think I'm town which just shows me your reasoning for me is a PL.

?

How does finding your reasoning suspect make you a town read?

Too much crap happened D1 for me to remember this. D2 you gave no reasoning. I didn't remember, so sue me. Actually don't, since you are a lawyer.
I am the lawyer.

?

You implied that you thought Wolf was town when you said you tired of town lynching good players out the gate.

I am the lawyer.

You gonna sue us rebels now? :( I hate to tell you this but I am broke :(

?

Read the bolded again and look at your wording.

You said you didn't like my reasoning for Avatar and said you are tired of town lynching the better players here. That insinuates you think I'm town trying to lynch Avi and it also insinuates you only think Avi is town because you think he's a good player. So your defense of him is weak.

You think my reasoning for Avatar is bad. I think your reason for me is bad and I think you just let out that you think I'm town and are doing this for PL type reasons like you stated in your vote for me.

Feel free to lay out a case for me being scum and while you are at it, you can tell me why Avi is town.

?

Read the bolded again and look at your wording.

You said you didn't like my reasoning for Avatar and said you are tired of town lynching the better players here. That insinuates you think I'm town trying to lynch Avi and it also insinuates you only think Avi is town because you think he's a good player. So your defense of him is weak.

You think my reasoning for Avatar is bad. I think your reason for me is bad and I think you just let out that you think I'm town and are doing this for PL type reasons like you stated in your vote for me.

Feel free to lay out a case for me being scum and while you are at it, you can tell me why Avi is town.

First sentence should read you didn't like my reasoning for Avi but said you are tired of town lynching the better players on poor reasoning.

Can't edit.

House, if you think Avi is scum, why are you voting FA?

Why doesn't anyone ask FA why he isn't voting for Scarlet since Scarlet was his top scumread?
Where did I ever claim that scarlet was my top scum read?

Where have I indicated that you are a policy lynch?

You are acting scummy and I think you are scum. Scarlet is another that I am willing to vote for because I think she is scum as well. Neither of you have a wagon at this point though so it really does not matter which one my vote is on and I would rather lynch you than scarlet at this point - you seem scummier to me.

The other wagon is on house and I don't really think he is scum this game. To aggressive for his scum game but I really have only a single game to compare him against.

I don't care what you think about my reasons for Avatar. Your defense of him is noted. You have not explained why I am acting scummy. You brought up old drama and said you hated that type of play. Your reasons for scumreading Scarlet were much more concrete. I am also tired of lynching our own which is why I don't want to vote for House. Avatar being a good player does not make him town. Feel free to tell me why he is.
I cant. I have a null on Avatar as I have already stated. If you were paying attention, you might have noticed.

Why doesn't anyone ask FA why he isn't voting for Scarlet since Scarlet was his top scumread?

You are acting scummy and I think you are scum. Scarlet is another that I am willing to vote for because I think she is scum as well. Neither of you have a wagon at this point though so it really does not matter which one my vote is on and I would rather lynch you than scarlet at this point - you seem scummier to me.

The other wagon is on house and I don't really think he is scum this game. To aggressive for his scum game but I really have only a single game to compare him against.

I don't care what you think about my reasons for Avatar. Your defense of him is noted. You have not explained why I am acting scummy. You brought up old drama and said you hated that type of play. Your reasons for scumreading Scarlet were much more concrete. I am also tired of lynching our own which is why I don't want to vote for House. Avatar being a good player does not make him town. Feel free to tell me why he is.
I cant. I have a null on Avatar as I have already stated. If you were paying attention, you might have noticed.

Hmmm, yet you said above you were tired of town lynching one of the better players out of the gate. To me that insinuates you don't want him lynched for some reason. Also, I wasn't even voting Avi and he is nowhere near being lynched. You say my reasoning is poor for my reads but yours is no better.

You are full on contradictions aren't you?

Your course of action in trying to misrepresent me and reduce my vote to "oh look everyone, she's just trying to policy lynch me!" is completely scummy.

I'm not the one that even brought it up, so my read of you has downgraded to Idiot Townie.

Hmmm, yet you said above you were tired of town lynching one of the better players out of the gate. To me that insinuates you don't want him lynched for some reason. Also, I wasn't even voting Avi and he is nowhere near being lynched. You say my reasoning is poor for my reads but yours is no better.

I don't see where he contradicted anything.

and since you can't use the "he didn't give a reason for his vote" argument since it's been debunked do you still think I'm scum and if so why?

?

You implied that you thought Wolf was town when you said you tired of town lynching good players out the gate.
No, I implied that if we lynched Avatar we (town) would be lynching him. Town lynches people, not scum. They just tag along.

and since you can't use the "he didn't give a reason for his vote" argument since it's been debunked do you still think I'm scum and if so why?

It has not been debunked at all. Where has it been debunked?

And I see plenty of contradictions in what he has said today and pointed them out. He can explain them or not as he sees fit.

I'll explain my scumread on you when I have time to pull quotes. Remember I am not voting for you at this time. But thank you for participating more.

?

No, I implied that if we lynched Avatar we (town) would be lynching him. Town lynches people, not scum. They just tag along.

Right, but you said I gave poor reasoning for scumreading Avi and then said you are tired of town lynching the better players for poor reasoning.

And I see plenty of contradictions in what he has said today and pointed them out. He can explain them or not as he sees fit.

I'll explain my scumread on you when I have time to pull quotes. Remember I am not voting for you at this time. But thank you for participating more.

where has it been debunked? I don't know. Maybe it's the multiple people who have told you I gave my reasons for ika day one. And where you admitted you weren't paying attention.

and once we get the ruler you can be damn right I'll be prosecuting the remaining guards to the full extent of the law

where has it been debunked? I don't know. Maybe it's the multiple people who have told you I gave my reasons for ika day one. And where you admitted you weren't paying attention.

and once we get the ruler you can be damn right I'll be prosecuting the remaining guards to the full extent of the law

Avi, do you think ika is the ruler at this point?

Once we get the ruler, the remaining guards will die which you would know if you were paying attention.

Once we get the ruler, the remaining guards will die which you would know if you were paying attention.

And unless we have the usurper out by then as well, that role will still be a threat to us.

Forum List

Back