Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

titus, whos upsuper in this game?

Let's find a scum and find out. My gut says Avatar given he was on every wagon. Given the number of townies we are down, I would expect usurper to townside as a scumsweep is not in their interest. So I haven't been hunting that as hard. I don't really care about Usurper until we get the ruler.

also titus: how does it feel to be a scum buddy with me again?

Um........ :ack-1:

Cafe, ika is the biggest troll ever. He SHOULD have been the one teaching you about gambiting not me. He'll gambit all day long and twice in a day if he can.

So he is town saying he is a guard? Why would he do that?

Your waffling on him was suspect to me. Only reason I can see for a gambit like that would be to protect a king or because he is tired of the game, so he would out himself.

Tell me how this gambit would help town? ( PS you should ask the mods to change your name to Titus, I like it better.

The only reason I can see for a post like this is to protect your king... FA?

You're tunnelling. Stop it. Stop it now. There is no rational connection here. ika is a troll. We've played for years. Trolling is his towntell.

Well, unfortunately, I had you pegged as usurper before this "troll" move by IKA.

Explain to me why he would troll like that, seriously?

why are you asking her when you should be asking me.

im asking a loaded question.

titus can you explain what loaded questions are. i think you can explain that better then i can

here let me do it to you:

how is that scum pm by wake treating you?

how do you answer?

titus can you explain what loaded questions are. i think you can explain that better then i can

1. I asked you a question earlier. When the two of you were chatting over Skype about game play, is she playing as she stated she might if scum? Last game scum gave up their partners and or their opposing scum team.

2. Are you scum? What kind of gambit would this be for your to bus someone you believe to be scum, by calling yourself scum??

Cafe, ika is the biggest troll ever. He SHOULD have been the one teaching you about gambiting not me. He'll gambit all day long and twice in a day if he can.

Your waffling on him was suspect to me. Only reason I can see for a gambit like that would be to protect a king or because he is tired of the game, so he would out himself.

Tell me how this gambit would help town? ( PS you should ask the mods to change your name to Titus, I like it better.

I don't get how half of ika's gambits work but this one I do get. Unfortunately, if I explain it, it effectively ruins his gambit. He's already told me what he is doing and I'll explain the Slayer's gambit when he's ready or you can read the wiki.

1. I asked you a question earlier. When the two of you were chatting over Skype about game play, is she playing as she stated she might if scum? Last game scum gave up their partners and or their opposing scum team.

2. Are you scum? What kind of gambit would this be for your to bus someone you believe to be scum, by calling yourself scum??

1) im not sure if i understand the first one. but regarding the convo, we talked about it before the game begand and we talked about how satisticly its better to just randomly lynch players then to legit scum/town hunt in this.

2) again wording is confusing here? but no im not scum. as titus said im running a slayers gambit and another one under that. if i told you what my gambit was it would defeat the purpous of it

How do I ask the mods to change my name?

I don't get how half of ika's gambits work but this one I do get. Unfortunately, if I explain it, it effectively ruins his gambit. He's already told me what he is doing and I'll explain the Slayer's gambit when he's ready or you can read the wiki.

Yes, I saw where he said he was playing "luckylee slayer gambit". However, that was in response to your questioning him on his stating he was not playing the game or posting and using his 60 percent win ratio game play.

1) im not sure if i understand the first one. but regarding the convo, we talked about it before the game begand and we talked about how satisticly its better to just randomly lynch players then to legit scum/town hunt in this.

2) again wording is confusing here? but no im not scum. as titus said im running a slayers gambit and another one under that. if i told you what my gambit was it would defeat the purpous of it

I thoroughly disagreed with point 1. ika lost that point with the group by never championing that point in game. He's just flat out wrong though.

Forum List

Back