Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

dang FA was the terminator. I'm curious who the other guards will be.

Did you doubt FA when he said he was scum before his lynch? Why?

I'm really trying to see you as town, ( since we have mislynched you so much in the past) when you ask admitted scum for their scum reads ( which is against their wincon) and then say what you did above, it is really confusing to me.

Hmmm, why are you guys trying to split the vote on Shaitra. Is there some reason you guys are now trying to protect her?

I'm not trying to protect her....I just think Avatar is the ruler, so why go for a guard when we can get the ruler and save ourselves the trouble of trying to figure out who the other guards are? Also, let's see if the same people that voted for him are willing to vote for him....that might tell us a bit more. We can always get Shaitra next. She's still on my scumdar.

Why do you think Avatar is town? Did you see his voting pattern? It is exactly like FA's, except he was voting for Ika (who I think is Town) except when he voted for Rosie/House.

I can change my vote if more are willing to go with Shaitra.

Why the guards and not who the ruler is?

Vote: Avatar

@Wolfsister, I'll go for my own version of the slayer since ika's is dead as a doornail.

because I'm curious whose image wake will use for the guards. The ruler will prob be Obama or something.

I'm concerned about the attention Avatar's getting. FA was on his wagon.

I don't see a reason for concern, when he voted for FA he did so with reservations and stated FA would probably flip town. FA was on Avatars wagon. Scum bussing? If they may have figured one another out?

Avatar's meta is off isn't that why you voted him?

I'm really trying to see you as town, ( since we have mislynched you so much in the past) when you ask admitted scum for their scum reads ( which is against their wincon) and then say what you did above, it is really confusing to me.

I has no doubt he was scum once he confessed. Why are you so upset that I tried to get more info from him?

I didn't think commenting on wakes choice of death scene pics was going to give you such a hard time.

I has no doubt he was scum once he confessed. Why are you so upset that I tried to get more info from him?

I didn't think commenting on wakes choice of death scene pics was going to give you such a hard time.

I did not get that connection until you just said it to SR above, given that was not a picture of the "terminator" but Kindergarten Cop.

You voted for him when we were trying to get FA? What changed?

I suspected FA, but for me, at the time I voted, Avi was a stronger read. I voted then went to bed, by the time I was back online today we were in Twilight. (We're almost always post-hammer by the time I log in, most of the time I miss the lynch and the thread's locked for Night.)

FA was a Guard, I suspect Shaitra, she voted for Avi, and I suspect Arden, who also voted for Avi. Those three votes tell me that Avi is probably Town. That's what changed.

Hmmm, why are you guys trying to split the vote on Shaitra. Is there some reason you guys are now trying to protect her?

I'm not trying to protect her....I just think Avatar is the ruler, so why go for a guard when we can get the ruler and save ourselves the trouble of trying to figure out who the other guards are? Also, let's see if the same people that voted for him are willing to vote for him....that might tell us a bit more. We can always get Shaitra next. She's still on my scumdar.

Why do you think Avatar is town? Did you see his voting pattern? It is exactly like FA's, except he was voting for Ika (who I think is Town) except when he voted for Rosie/House.

Why would FA jump on Avi's wagon if Avi was the ruler? Why would he suddenly decide Avi is scum and try to get him lynched if he knew Avi was the ruler?

This is why I am hesitant to vote Avi. He could be guard or usurper but I kind of doubt guard because he voted FA and FA voted him. Could be bussing I guess but I don't know.

I'm willing to vote Avi but Shaitra made comments today specifically designed to get more votes on Avi as soon as she saw FA was at L-1. Like she was trying to push everyone to Avi's wagon.

So I don't know. I just think Shaitra is a better vote. Like I said, I could switch to Avi if it becomes necessary but I need to see some more proof he's scum.

I don't think he's the ruler.

I don't see a reason for concern, when he voted for FA he did so with reservations and stated FA would probably flip town. FA was on Avatars wagon. Scum bussing? If they may have figured one another out?

Avatar's meta is off isn't that why you voted him?

His meta is off, but now he's not so scummy looking. It could very well be R/L issues screwing up his meta.

Anyway, I said I'm not voting for him this Day. Day 5 could be different!

Why would FA jump on Avi's wagon if Avi was the ruler? Why would he suddenly decide Avi is scum and try to get him lynched if he knew Avi was the ruler?

This is why I am hesitant to vote Avi. He could be guard or usurper but I kind of doubt guard because he voted FA and FA voted him. Could be bussing I guess but I don't know.

I'm willing to vote Avi but Shaitra made comments today specifically designed to get more votes on Avi as soon as she saw FA was at L-1. Like she was trying to push everyone to Avi's wagon.

So I don't know. I just think Shaitra is a better vote. Like I said, I could switch to Avi if it becomes necessary but I need to see some more proof he's scum.

I can't find VC 3.1, ( its broken) who dropped off Avatar's wagon for FA? Wasn't Avatar at L-2 at some point.

He could have been hoping that we'd get a split vote and we'd end up voting someone else.

If Avi is the Usurper, FA wouldn't have known it. Maybe FA was hoping Avi was the Usurper? Maybe FA knew that if he voted for him it would throw us off and we would think he was not the ruler, like you are thinking? Or, maybe FA was mad that Avatar voted for him. Or maybe I'm wrong!:)

It might have been an attempt to save FA. If Shaitra is the ruler, she wouldn't know who her guards are anyway, so Avi or FA, both could be guards and one or the other would have been the same to her. I saw her move more as trying to split the votes and not getting enough votes on either one.

I agree, and I will be glad to switch if I see no one else thinks Avi is worth going after.

Forum List

Back