Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

I'm town as town can be, so we'll see what happens next.

If scum paid attention to my posts, I'll more than likely be the NK. Ya'll know who to go after next.
No you won't...respect my authorit-ay!

I can't be protected. If we have a protective role, they'd be wasting it on me. Trust me on this.
Why would you even say that or tell everyone. My theory is correct....I will be NL because I know that there is still a traitor out there.

I'm so fucking confused. It is common decency to not troll the other team if you have already won.

Damn it FA or Avi-knock it off. It's hard enough as it is. Have some class!!

damn - ninjad by a quick hammer.

My, nutz or Rosie lynch was the ONLY way that scum had a cold chance of hell in winning avatar you fucking ass.
We were the only three confirmed town. NOW you have more people on the damn wagon that are not clear. The next game day, your alignment will NOT be certain as it would have been if you had lynched on the wagon.
Nah...Town just won.

BTW Wolfsister77 didn't Lulz make the rule, you can't vote for yourself?

he did.

but I hammered FA so it's moot
good job...he is scum. But I thought you had to claim intent.

No. It is polite to claim intent to hammer, but it isn't required.

Avi can be found occasionally dispensing with niceties.

Regards from Rosie
Well, I appreciate him not dragging it out...could be a scum move. If we lose...I can accept the blame on this one....but I really do think FA is scum.

oh I assure you I'm not scum.

I figured I'd not likely see an l1 FA again or you. May as well move. I've done the math. Town should win
If you are town your math sucks.

My, nutz or Rosie lynch was the ONLY way that scum had a cold chance of hell in winning avatar you fucking ass.
We were the only three confirmed town. NOW you have more people on the damn wagon that are not clear. The next game day, your alignment will NOT be certain as it would have been if you had lynched on the wagon.
Nah...Town just won.
I am not scum. the other players will attest that if I was, I would have already claimed. I always claim in the twilight.

I'm so fucking confused. It is common decency to not troll the other team if you have already won.

Wolf, you have been particularly dense on me this game. i am NOT trolling and I was NEVER scum.
My one LARGEST AND MOST OBVIOUS TELL as scum is I post constantly. How you all seem to have missed that little fact is beyond me.

Remember..Avi doesn't lie very often....right? I sort of believe that.

Nah...Town just won.
I am not scum. the other players will attest that if I was, I would have already claimed. I always claim in the twilight.

If you are town, Avi is scum and a total ass for trolling. His play makes zero sense and it's aggravating me right now. If I lost, I don't want someone rubbing it in my face.

Wolf, you have been particularly dense on me this game. i am NOT trolling and I was NEVER scum.
My one LARGEST AND MOST OBVIOUS TELL as scum is I post constantly. How you all seem to have missed that little fact is beyond me.

No you don't. You lurked as scum in game 6.

He doesn't so if he's lying, and making this loss harder than it has to be, it's very low class.

Nah...Town just won.

If you are town, Avi is scum and a total ass for trolling. His play makes zero sense and it's aggravating me right now. If I lost, I don't want someone rubbing it in my face.
If there were 2 scum then we have not lost yet. It is going to hinge on Avatar being believed or not and he might have just torpedoed that if he is town. If scum and nutz was his partner (3 scum game) then yes, you are going to lose after the NK.

The problem is with you and aye. If there is one scum tonight - nutz or rosie will be the target - count on it. They are the only remaining confirmed town. If there is 2 scum then the NK does not matter as long as it goes through (and aye seems intent on ensuring that it does)

The 4 on the wagon is where the only confirmed scum is and right now I think it is avi considering that he just performed the ONE AND ONLY action that could result in a town loss. The ONLY action. And you helped him wolf - thought you would think through that a little better :( Your plan was sound but REQUIRED an aye or your lynch. Next day is 3T - 1S. That is Mylo. It will come down to figuring if you, aye or avatar is the scum. 50/50. If avatar is town (and considering that I think he is going to be lynched tomorrow for this ass hattery) then he just bought the game for scum. If he is scum then he was just doing what he had to so that the full plan could not be articulated.

Of course, YOU might also be the scum considering your vote ALSO allowed the hammer to happen when your own supposition required that I was town. Why wolf?

He doesn't so if he's lying, and making this loss harder than it has to be, it's very low class.
Ya know...he very well could be. I am a total dick to Avi in the forums and insult his belief systems (although I am just joking). But...I think he is better than that and is not scum. FA is scum. I am right.

Nah...Town just won.

If there were 2 scum then we have not lost yet. It is going to hinge on Avatar being believed or not and he might have just torpedoed that if he is town. If scum and nutz was his partner (3 scum game) then yes, you are going to lose after the NK.

The problem is with you and aye. If there is one scum tonight - nutz or rosie will be the target - count on it. They are the only remaining confirmed town. If there is 2 scum then the NK does not matter as long as it goes through (and aye seems intent on ensuring that it does)

The 4 on the wagon is where the only confirmed scum is and right now I think it is avi considering that he just performed the ONE AND ONLY action that could result in a town loss. The ONLY action. And you helped him wolf - thought you would think through that a little better :( Your plan was sound but REQUIRED an aye or your lynch. Next day is 3T - 1S. That is Mylo. It will come down to figuring if you, aye or avatar is the scum. 50/50. If avatar is town (and considering that I think he is going to be lynched tomorrow for this ass hattery) then he just bought the game for scum. If he is scum then he was just doing what he had to so that the full plan could not be articulated.

Of course, YOU might also be the scum considering your vote ALSO allowed the hammer to happen when your own supposition required that I was town. Why wolf?
There will be no NK

I really don't have a good answer for this. If you are town, I'm an idiot. I am town. I will not be happy if I contributed to a town loss. If you are town, my apologies FA. If you are scum, then ha but I'm not so sure any more and very confused.

I really don't have a good answer for this. If you are town, I'm an idiot. I am town. I will not be happy if I contributed to a town loss. If you are town, my apologies FA. If you are scum, then ha but I'm not so sure any more and very confused.
No wolf....if he is Town...this one is on me. Things went a little quicker than I thought...I fully expected you to come back and tell me to shut up and not vote FA. But...FA is scum, so we will be alright.

No wolf....if he is Town...this one is on me. Things went a little quicker than I thought...I fully expected you to come back and tell me to shut up and not vote FA. But...FA is scum, so we will be alright.

I don't even know why the hell I did that. I guess I thought it would get him to come back and talk to us but I did not consider the possibility of a scum quickhammer and I know better than that. *sigh*

Forum List

Back