Oh good, supremes ruled men can continue to abuse women via legal back alley abortions

When someone goes into an ER, they are triaged based on the severity of their condition. Whether the doctor has admitting privileges or not will not alter the speed with which their emergency is attended to.[/QUOTE]
Okay you keep thinking that, but there is a reason it should done.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and the only reason why is to unnecessarily burden planned parenthood with rules & regulations which are by design meant to put them out of business.

[
Abortion clinics should have the exact same regulations that any medical clinic follow. It's that simple.

But that is not what Texas was requiring.

Colonoscopies, in Texas, can be performed in a doctor's office. Colonoscopies have a higher complication rate than abortions.

Why do you think Texas felt the need to regulate abortion providers to an extraordinary degree- while not doing so for colonoscopy providers?

Okay you keep thinking that, but there is a reason it should done.

Which, in your ignorance, you cannot articulate with any greater specifics than "Uh.....cuz."
Okay, I go with your reasoning. If there is a complication. There is no reason to do more. Then maybe you can save a life. Just let them die, so abortions will be super easy to get. Got it, dumbass.

Then why did the supreme court vote against the doctor having admitting privileges

I see. You can't identify any hospitals who would refuse to accept women who experience emergency complications. But you can't bring yourself to admit that. So instead, you derail on a tangent that doesn't even make any sense.

Noted.
A doctor doesn't have admitting privileges. So yes they won't be admitted as quickly if they did. Just ask joan river's daughter.

Don't expect you to answer, but I'll ask anyway:

Are you really this fuckin' stupid or are you just saying this to troll?
I'm not as stupid to think making abortion clinics safer is a bad thing.

You are stupid enough to believe what Texas is telling you.
I would believe Texas before I would believe Obama or Hillary.

I see. You can't identify any hospitals who would refuse to accept women who experience emergency complications. But you can't bring yourself to admit that. So instead, you derail on a tangent that doesn't even make any sense.

Noted.
A doctor doesn't have admitting privileges. So yes they won't be admitted as quickly if they did. Just ask joan river's daughter.

Don't expect you to answer, but I'll ask anyway:

Are you really this fuckin' stupid or are you just saying this to troll?
I'm not as stupid to think making abortion clinics safer is a bad thing.

You are stupid enough to believe what Texas is telling you.
I would believe Texas before I would believe Obama or Hillary.

Of course you would believe anything Texas tells you.

Colonoscopies, in Texas, can be performed in a doctor's office. Colonoscopies have a higher complication rate than abortions.

Why do you think Texas felt the need to regulate abortion providers to an extraordinary degree- while not doing so for colonoscopy providers?
no they don't, where do you get that crazy idea? I know, a magical study, go ahead and post it, I bet it proves you wrong.

It just shows you how much Liberals and Democrats regard life. Life is simply not important to the left, not the mother's, not that of teenage mother's, not of children, nor gays in an Orlando nightclub. Life means nothing.

So says the pro-UNBORN-life crowd.

Once born, republicans don't give a shit about the lives of others.

no they don't, where do you get that crazy idea? I know, a magical study, go ahead and post it, I bet it proves you wrong.

No they don't what?

Well the left should be happy. Woman can now get abortions in the ally again without a doctor. Bravo.

Supreme Court strikes Texas abortion clinic regulations

Requiring abortion providers to obtain hospital admitting privileges and for abortion clinics to meet surgical facility standards have made it so hard for abortion providers to operate that such measures constitute what's known as an "undue burden" on getting an abortion, Breyer wrote.
I don't get why the far right in Texas waste their time and money on crap like this.

A simple reading of Roe v. Wade should have told them the SCOTUS was going to be all over their azz for trying it.

clinics have to be inspected a few times a year. these are licensed facilities for out patients.

They can preform vaginal exams, cancer test, biopsies and D&C but it must meet higher standards for an abortion?
C-sections can be done in birthing rooms and don't require a surgical theater.
Even a vasectomy does not require a surgical facility.

If there is a high risk a birth might be advised to a hospital. if there is a choice, the woman's life and needs comes first, always.
You would have a c section in a birthing room? My god.

Many birthing rooms now do so. Many maturity wards also have pools and birthing chairs for childbirth as well. Midwives that do home births are able to do c-sections if paramedics can not respond in time. Not that major a procedure. Don't even need to be sedated. It is not brain surgery, you can be talked through it by 911 if need be.

clinics have to be inspected a few times a year. these are licensed facilities for out patients.

They can preform vaginal exams, cancer test, biopsies and D&C but it must meet higher standards for an abortion?

If there is a high risk a birth might be advised to a hospital. if there is a choice, the woman's life and needs comes first, always.

Many birthing rooms now do so. Many maturity wards also have pools and birthing chairs for childbirth as well. Midwives that do home births are able to do c-sections if paramedics can not respond in time. Not that major a procedure. Don't even need to be sedated. It is not brain surgery, you can be talked through it by 911 if need be.
Why are you concerned with birthing rooms. There won't be a birth, there will be an abortion.

No need for regulations, no need for any sorts of restrictions, laws, basic oversight..and while we're at it, there's no need to let the women know what is being done to them in any detail, no need for education about the procedures, no need for any degree of professionalism that is required even in a VETERINARIAN'S OFFICE.

Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clinic regulations

Did they also release Dr. Gosnell?

Why are you concerned with birthing rooms. There won't be a birth, there will be an abortion.

the merits of over regulation for put patient procedures.

Surgical theaters are not necessary for all things.

Texas is going to tell them to screw themselves.
What..you haven't seceded yet? Leave already.

Texas still abides by the constitution. The people who want federally funded murder and who object to the constitution should be the ones who leave.

Or who are put away.

a woman's choice is not unconstitutional. Part of her life liberty and happiness.
a fetus is not a person till it is viable enough to survive outside the womb.

if a fetus had a right to life then even birth control, including the rhythm method, would be criminal.

many infants die within the first year from natural causes.

Many women miscarriage

Not for you to decide.

Only the woman can decide what is right for her.

worry about the millions of children that need good homes instead of trying to control a woman's freedom of choice

If a human fetus is not a person, why then doesn't the SCOTUS use that fact(sic) to overturn the Federal and (now more than 35) States "Fetal Homicide" laws which make it a crime of "murder" to kill a "child in the womb" in "ANY stage of development" during a criminal act?

Murder, by definition, is the criminal killing of one PERSON by another. Isn't it?

y
No need for regulations, no need for any sorts of restrictions, laws, basic oversight..and while we're at it, there's no need to let the women know what is being done to them in any detail, no need for education about the procedures, no need for any degree of professionalism that is required even in a VETERINARIAN'S OFFICE.

Yes, that exactly what they said isn't it.

Yup.

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said the law "was an effort to improve minimum safety standards and ensure capable care for Texas women. It's exceedingly unfortunate that the court has taken the ability to protect women's health out of the hands of Texas citizens and their duly elected representatives."

Dr. Gosnell was caught with health violation as an abortion doctor in the 1970's, but because abortion is such a political football they chose to look the other way instead. I guess the thinking is that any restrictions may have a domino effect on abortion rights.

This fallacy is called "red herring" and also "moving the goal posts".

They are variations of "misdirection".

List of fallacies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the merits of over regulation for put patient procedures.

Surgical theaters are not necessary for all things.
Especially abortion where 1/2 of the parties ends up dead and the other half is happy and in love with substandard care! I got it. Liberals are weird.

Okay you keep thinking that, but there is a reason it should done.

Which, in your ignorance, you cannot articulate with any greater specifics than "Uh.....cuz."
Okay, I go with your reasoning. If there is a complication. There is no reason to do more. Then maybe you can save a life. Just let them die, so abortions will be super easy to get. Got it, dumbass.

Is there a large record of cases of complication that couldn't be dealt with in places that don't have the requirements that Texas attempted to impose?

Texas was trying to unduly burden the exercise of a constitutional right and, oops, they got caught at it and spanked.

Forum List

Back