Oh No the sky is falling in N.C.

Everyone should be issued a national voter ID. The cost would be less than 1/4 of the TR☭MP yearly golfing bill.
Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg
Isn’t that what we already have at the voting sign-in? They ask for my papers - my drivers license.
When I first began voting back in the olden days of wooden ships and quill pens, I would just walk into a dusty room in the basement of City Hall, tell the volunteer Daughter of the American Revolution lady my name, and she would find my name on a list of registered voters, check me off, and then point me to the bank of voting booths.

I would go in, pull the handle to close the curtains, find the lever to vote the straight GOP ticket and pull it down.

And that was it. No ID. No fuss. No muss.

Proof that there IS voter fraud and we as a nation have to make sure that doesn't happen.
Voter ID requirements would stifle the problem once and for all.
Wrong.

The issue concerns absentee ballots, having nothing to do with voter ID requirements.
It's almost always absentee ballots. Or a crooked poll worker.

None of which can be stopped by Voter ID.

That's how you know our federal government's desire to make us all carry federal identity papers has nothing to do with voter fraud.

Voter fraud, colluding with foreign countries to encourage millions of illegals to flood into the USA for the purpose of canceling out the votes of Americans. Now that's voter fraud on a massive scale.

Well, it would be if that actually happened.

Everyone should be issued a national voter ID. The cost would be less than 1/4 of the TR☭MP yearly golfing bill.
Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg
Isn’t that what we already have at the voting sign-in? They ask for my papers - my drivers license.
When I first began voting back in the olden days of wooden ships and quill pens, I would just walk into a dusty room in the basement of City Hall, tell the volunteer Daughter of the American Revolution lady my name, and she would find my name on a list of registered voters, check me off, and then point me to the bank of voting booths.

I would go in, pull the handle to close the curtains, find the lever to vote the straight GOP ticket and pull it down.

That was before Republicans drummed up a fake issue to rail against.

They started this nonsense. Time to take it to it’s logical conclusion: National ID cards.

NC, where Democrats got almost 60% of the vote but won less than half the seats. Den of total republican corruption.

Its not our fault Dem's pack together like sardines in just a few congressional districts.
Districts drawn by republicans and struck down as unconstitutional, pending a Supreme Court ruling next year.

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

They started this nonsense. Time to take it to it’s logical conclusion: National ID cards.
National identity papers are not "logical" in any sense. Unless you are a despot who desires to track and control the movements of the proles.

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

National identity papers are not "logical" in any sense. Unless you are a despot who desires to track and control the movements of the proles.
If everyone wants to vote and the only way to vote is by having a drivers license or state-issued id, what’s the difference?

NC, where Democrats got almost 60% of the vote but won less than half the seats. Den of total republican corruption.

Its not our fault Dem's pack together like sardines in just a few congressional districts.
Districts drawn by republicans and struck down as unconstitutional, pending a Supreme Court ruling next year.

:boo_hoo14:
When they’re redrawn it will increas our House majority by a bit in 2020 :thup:

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

If everyone wants to vote and the only way to vote is by having a drivers license or state-issued id, what’s the difference?
Voter ID is not necessary to vote. This was proven for two centuries.

Dem's don't gerrymander districts? What are you smoking lib. :itsok:

Voter fraud, colluding with foreign countries to encourage millions of illegals to flood into the USA for the purpose of canceling out the votes of Americans. Now that's voter fraud on a massive scale.
And yet those imaginary millions of illegal Mexican voters were able to vote without being detected!

Huh!

How about that! They must be geniuses.
It's MAGIC

Dem's don't gerrymander districts? What are you smoking lib. :itsok:
File a lawsuit. Reps have 3 from 3 states currently sitting in the Supreme Court that have been ruled unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back