Oh OH- I guess Palin's Political career isn't OVER after all.

Facts of what Palin has said? or facts of what she has done since she left office to "make her mark" in the lower 48. You want text of the rambling amature speech she gave when she quit ? or you want proof of her lack of ability to even hold the SECOND highest office in the land? What facts do you want Jarhead and i will put them together

LOL..don't forget, the obama QUIT his Junior Senator position and he also lied to the people by saying he would SERVE HIS FULL TERM.

So not only is he a QUITTER he is a LIAR too.

Is there an echo in here?

you are becoming another Rinata.
good job

As long as I never become like you, I'm happy. Do you have anything else to contribute to this thread that YOU started other than to use it to insult?

As for Obama ... no not all nice words, but based on the choice between him and the McCain-Dunce ticket, it seems fine to me

Facts of what Palin has said? or facts of what she has done since she left office to "make her mark" in the lower 48. You want text of the rambling amature speech she gave when she quit ? or you want proof of her lack of ability to even hold the SECOND highest office in the land? What facts do you want Jarhead and i will put them together

Go ahead. Offer me facts...not opinion. Even in your little oration that I just quoted...all opinion....text of amatuer speech? I dont think she ever calimed to be a speechwriter. You DO realize that your tax dollars are used to pay several speechwriters for Obama...no?
Lack of ability to hold second highest office in land? Again, can only be your opinion...there are absolutely no facts that can supoport that.

I fear you are so wrapped up in the talking points of your puppeteers, you have lost site of the difference between facts and opinions.

Thats OK...so have many others such as Rightwinger.

BY the way MichIndy...

My OPINION of Palin?

Charismatic..able to reach vast numbers of people....attractive...somewhat naive as it pertains to international events...not quite ready for national office.....

MY opinion.

Here is the msot recent gem - trying to take a shot at Obama's State of the Union speech -- Palin - "That was another one of those WTF moments, when he so often repeated this Sputnik moment that he would aspire Americans to celebrate. And he needs to remember that what happened back then with the former communist USSR and their victory in that race to space, yes, they won, but they also incurred so much debt at the time that it resulted in the inevitable collapse of the Soviet Union."

it was the arms race that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union and many, many, many other factors the space race NOT being among them. That is the sort of misguided, psuedo-smart and in reality idiotic debate that she is contributing to the discussion. It is like a high school chemistry student trying to have a conversation with an MIT Chemistry major. She will try to play along and guess at a few answers and try to sound like she belongs, but everyone is rolling their eyes and wondering WTF she is trying to prove by staying in the same company and wishing she would come back after she read a book or 20.

Big difference, Palin stepped down and went into civilian life, the Obama ran for higher office while still on the PAYROLL of the Tax Payers, after he PROMISED to full fill his Junior Senator position before he ran for President.

Happens all the time as politicians accept higher office. It is a promotion by "We the People" to a position of higher responsibility

Palin quit because she couldn't take the heat anymore

You opt to assume that with no evidence other than the opinion of some media personnel that lean left.

Others, such as myself, opt to view her resignation as a necessary evil for the betterment of the State of Alaska. This is based on fact. Continuous and unfounded accusations against her as governor cost her and the taxpayer a lot of money to address. Furthermore, she was foerced to spend more time addressing these false and unfounded allegations than she was addressing more pressing state issues...

Now, applying these facts, I have deduced that her decision was difficult but the best decision she could make for the state of Alaska...knowing dam well that it would likely be spun by the left and further damage any chance she has for higher office.

Stop acting like a sheep and start using your brain RW.....

That's parroting what SHE said. The lawsuits were something any normal person would have handled intelligently and wisely. Instead, this was intentionally made a media event for poor Sarah. She stood a very good chance of losing reelection, based on her alienating Alaskan Democrats. Now I know she probably knew that.

Everything she can point to in terms of achievements was done with nearly uniform Democrats votes and just a smattering of Republican votes."

But her vice-presidential candidacy remolded Palin in the eyes of Alaskan Democrats from a moderate willing to reach out across the aisle to a bomb thrower who accused Barack Obama of "palling around with terrorists." As she became more partisan, she lost support in Alaska — her favorable poll numbers are now in the mid-50s, down from the 80s before she was tapped for VP. Without the Democrats, her agenda has gone nowhere, and she's now attacked from both the left and the right. "I saw her on the elevator in the beginning of session in January," [Harry]Crawford says. "I said, 'Good afternoon.' She didn't even reply. She was standing there six inches from me, and she didn't say a word. We've hardly seen each other since. This was someone I considered a friend." [Crawford was an Anchorage Democrat.]

Read more: Why Sarah Palin Quit: The Five Best Explanations - TIME

Here is the msot recent gem - trying to take a shot at Obama's State of the Union speech -- Palin - "That was another one of those WTF moments, when he so often repeated this Sputnik moment that he would aspire Americans to celebrate. And he needs to remember that what happened back then with the former communist USSR and their victory in that race to space, yes, they won, but they also incurred so much debt at the time that it resulted in the inevitable collapse of the Soviet Union."

it was the arms race that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union and many, many, many other factors the space race NOT being among them. That is the sort of misguided, psuedo-smart and in reality idiotic debate that she is contributing to the discussion. It is like a high school chemistry student trying to have a conversation with an MIT Chemistry major. She will try to play along and guess at a few answers and try to sound like she belongs, but everyone is rolling their eyes and wondering WTF she is trying to prove by staying in the same company and wishing she would come back after she read a book or 20.

Wow. You really ARE a puppet of the left media personalities such as Maddow and Olberman.

I was just playing with you when I said that.

Truth is, the space race became such a fianncial burden on the soviet union in the 60's and into the 70's, that further sacrifices had to be made to support the arms race. If not for the space race, they would have been able to support the arms race with little difficulty.

Seems Maddow and Olberman forgot to mention that to you.

I suggest you read history and not just watch CNBC. They are making some very intelligent people look naive.

Big difference, Palin stepped down and went into civilian life, the Obama ran for higher office while still on the PAYROLL of the Tax Payers, after he PROMISED to full fill his Junior Senator position before he ran for President.

Happens all the time as politicians accept higher office. It is a promotion by "We the People" to a position of higher responsibility

You opt to assume that with no evidence other than the opinion of some media personnel that lean left.

Others, such as myself, opt to view her resignation as a necessary evil for the betterment of the State of Alaska. This is based on fact. Continuous and unfounded accusations against her as governor cost her and the taxpayer a lot of money to address. Furthermore, she was foerced to spend more time addressing these false and unfounded allegations than she was addressing more pressing state issues...

Now, applying these facts, I have deduced that her decision was difficult but the best decision she could make for the state of Alaska...knowing dam well that it would likely be spun by the left and further damage any chance she has for higher office.

You, bub, are the sheeple. SP is playing you and yours like she played Alaska's citizens. She is not worthy to be the GOP candidate next year. That belongs to someone worthy like Romney.

I have paid speechwriters of other presidents as well. that does not phase me. I cannot afford my own puppeteers so that is a misfire and untrue.

Charismatic? on a good day maybe. able to reach vast numbers of people, sure, so does Dr. Phil. Naive about international events .. that is the kicker. Jarhead ..... broaden that term to every event since the history of mankind and then you would be right. On an international scale she is barely on the radar, on the national scale she is a child trying to get to the grown-ups table. Death panels? Blood libel illiterations? Stick with Alaska oil and environmental issues north of Oregon and how to speed-post to Facebook and Twitter

When faced with adversity, Palin outright QUIT

She was a Governor of a tiny population state. Does anyone think that if she became President that she would not face constant attacks? She avoids the press now and refuses to answer questions that she does not approve of. Will she be able to do that as President?

Palin lacks the backbone to face political adversity and to defend her positions

Palin is a Quitter

You completely avoided the crux my post and instead orated some crap about her worthiness as president.

You simply offered your opinion about her based on no fact...just opinion.

Obama AS president faced attacks and he whined like a baby. He used his position in an effort to take from the credibility of those that attacked him. But of course, you give him a pass on that. Afterall, he is Obama.

She avoids the press? Why shouldnt she? She is not running for political office. She has no interest in creating more adversity in her life by saying "the newspaper print is black" and having the left talk about how she was politically incorrect and should have said "the newspaper print is African American"

Your continuos UNFOUNDED and childish attacks on her are exactly what your puppeteers expect of you.

They expect you to regurgitate what they say as opposed to applying basic logic and coming up with your own conlcusion...

Which is exactly why your response did not address the facts of why I BELIEVE she likely resigned.

Your comments are merely unfounded opinion and easily dismissed, as most of America already does.

Last edited:
Always ironic to me that "puppet" and words of the like are tossed around when in reality it is my own opinion. get facts from newspapers of all ilk and from forming my own opinions and watching the actual person i am talking about TALK. That is enough proof of her incompetence.

That's parroting what SHE said. The lawsuits were something any normal person would have handled intelligently and wisely. Instead, this was intentionally made a media event for poor Sarah. She stood a very good chance of losing reelection, based on her alienating Alaskan Democrats. Now I know she probably knew that.

Everything she can point to in terms of achievements was done with nearly uniform Democrats votes and just a smattering of Republican votes."

But her vice-presidential candidacy remolded Palin in the eyes of Alaskan Democrats from a moderate willing to reach out across the aisle to a bomb thrower who accused Barack Obama of "palling around with terrorists." As she became more partisan, she lost support in Alaska — her favorable poll numbers are now in the mid-50s, down from the 80s before she was tapped for VP. Without the Democrats, her agenda has gone nowhere, and she's now attacked from both the left and the right. "I saw her on the elevator in the beginning of session in January," [Harry]Crawford says. "I said, 'Good afternoon.' She didn't even reply. She was standing there six inches from me, and she didn't say a word. We've hardly seen each other since. This was someone I considered a friend." [Crawford was an Anchorage Democrat.]

Read more: Why Sarah Palin Quit: The Five Best Explanations - TIME

No Maggie...you opt to assume I am parroting what she said.
I am not.

I took what she said into consideration and then I took other factors into consideration...such as the basic logic of her knowing that her chances for higher office would be compromised if she quit...so her doing so was likely something she deemed necessary for the better of her state....and then I came up with my conclusion.

Your line:

The lawsuits were something any normal person would have handled intelligently and wisely. Instead, this was intentionally made a media event for poor Sarah.

Quite pathetic to have to throw that kind of rhetoric in to defend your position. It is a sign of weekness. I suggest you consider backing off such a tactic.

She was a Governor of a tiny population state. Does anyone think that if she became President that she would not face constant attacks? She avoids the press now and refuses to answer questions that she does not approve of. Will she be able to do that as President?

Palin lacks the backbone to face political adversity and to defend her positions

Palin is a Quitter

You completely avoided the crux my post and instead orated some crap about her worthiness as president.

Obama AS president faced attacks and he whined like a baby. He used his position in an effort to take from the credibility of those that attacked him. But of course, you give him a pass on that. Afterall, he is Obama.

She avoids the press? Why shouldnt she? She is not running for political office. She has no interest in creating more adversity in her life by saying "the newspaper print is black" and having the left talk about how she was politically incorrect and should have said "the newspaper print is African American"

Your continuos UNFOUNDED and childish attacks on her are exactly what your puppeteers expect of you.

They expect you to regurgitate what they say as opposed to applying basic logic and coming up with your own conlcusion...

Which is exactly why your response did not address the facts of why I BELIEVE she likely resigned.

Your comments are merely unfounded opinion and easily dismissed, as most of her America already does.

lol...
Thanks for your opinion.

Palin is a Quitter

I'd like to know when he did all that "whining." Other than FINALLY taking on Fox News by saying it was "destructive to America" (which it is, by trying to destroy everything left of far-right), when did he "whine" about anything? Has he admonished the JUST SAY NO attitude of Republicans? Well why the hell not? The 111th Congress was the most dysfunctional in history, and he was correct to point out the reasons why. But that's hardly "whining."

There are literally tens of millions of Obama-bashing comments from blogsites and message boards, which he has never, EVER talked about, although I'm sure he's fully aware of them (as is his family, which are also freely attacked). But good grief, someone says something negative about Sarah Palin, and her first reaction is to post a FaceBook insult or tweet against whomever said it.

COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this — to stay informed and to understand the world?
PALIN: I’ve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media —

COURIC: But which ones specifically? I’m curious.

PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

COURIC: Can you name any of them?

PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where, it's kind of suggested and it seems like, 'Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C. may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America
Supreme Court rulings she knew of --

“Hmmm,” Ms. Palin, the Republican vice-presidential nominee, said after a brief silence. “Well, let’s see. There’s — of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there’s never going to be absolute consensus by every American. And there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but — — .”

and that is just the start of the Dim-Train

Always ironic to me that "puppet" and words of the like are tossed around when in reality it is my own opinion. get facts from newspapers of all ilk and from forming my own opinions and watching the actual person i am talking about TALK. That is enough proof of her incompetence.

The lack of vetting and substance from the newspapers and media is what got Obama elected, IMO

So essentially you are admitting to trolling?

For shame.

This after I defended you when someone called you a troll. :(

:lol:

In any case, Palin, while have some support among a small cadre of conservatives would never win a general election for President. She's alienated anyone that has an opinion even remotely different from her own.

Every high profile Republican, when asked if he/she would support a Palin bid for the presidency, dances around the question. It's become an art form for them.

Most if not many GOPers are not convinced she is ready yet.

Is there something wrong with party leaders not knocking a party member while also not supporting them?

Do you not think that every Democratic leader would dance around the question of whether or not Hillary should challange Obama in 2012?

Come on...stop showing partisanship and have an honest debate.

When it comes to Sarah Palin, I can't help but be partisan. And I've honestly said why. I would also suggest that it's impossible for you to have an honest debate without throwing out obvious partisanship against Obama, so don't ask for an "honest" debate until you too play fair.

Forum List

Back