Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

Sadly, most on the right have proven to be psychologically damaged.
Ummm

Left:

Men are women if they identify as women
You don’t need an ID to vote
Claimed the Southern Border was secure for 3.5 yrs til election season
Claim the country is systematically racist
Support ending the filibuster
Support packing the court
Support making PR and DC states
Support giving the 20-30 mil illegals citizenship
Support full on antisemitism on college campuses

Let’s not throw stones until we clean up our own house should be the mantra of the Left

Sure, Vance wants to fuck with how we count electoral votes for president but the real threat is taking down shitposters telling people that the COVID vaccine will make you magnetic.

Ummm

Left:

Let’s not throw stones until we clean up our own house should be the mantra of the Left
Wanting to make DC and PR makes you psychologically damaged?

Ummm

Left:

Your list demonstrates your desperate need to find psychological equivalency where there is none. Nearly your entire list is comprised

Other than those who choose to live that lifestyle, not many believe that.

This is not a psychological deficiency. Election fraud is infinitesimally small. I'm not aware of any election that was flipped due to election fraud

The border has proven to be a bigger psychological deficiency for the right as we see them apoplictic over FEMA with lie after lie after lie about FEMA.

Racism is still very rampant in this nation.

Both parties have contributed to this. Plus, it's just a Senate rule. Supporting it or not is not a psychological deficiency.

Hasn't happened in over 150 years.

Not a psychological deficiency.

I'm not aware of many, if any, supporting that.

Another false claim. What is supported on college campuses is free speech.

Yes. It was in your post.
It was a small part of my post
What’s wrong with that?
They aren’t states for a reason. Only reason you want them to be states is 4 Democrats in the Senate. You are disingenuous and ignored the rest of my post. Funny they don’t want to make Guam and Samoa states. Why? They vote Red.

You are a loser. I can do this all day with you, little man.

They aren’t states for a reason. Only reason you want them to be states is 4 Democrats in the Senate. You are disingenuous and ignored the rest my post. Funny they don’t want to make Guam and Samoa states. Why? They vote Red.

They aren’t states because the government hasn’t made them states.

But they could. Very easily. Meanwhile they’re being taxed without representation, which is supposedly a bad thing if you were to ask our founding fathers.

Anyway, it’s nothing like people who believe that the Vice President should start adding the votes of random people claiming to be duly elected and qualified electors.

Your list demonstrates your desperate need to find psychological equivalency where there is none. Nearly your entire list is comprised

Other than those who choose to live that lifestyle, not many believe that.
Harris does. Title 9 changes. One example. Putting men in women’s prisons. Another example. Lia Thomas. Another example.

This is not a psychological deficiency. Election fraud is infinitesimally small. I'm not aware of any election that was flipped due to election fraud
If that is the case why not allow for IDs. You need an ID to buy alcohol, get a job, buy a house, rent an apartment, rent a car, get a license to carry. Should have to show one to vote. It’s just common sense.

The border has proven to be a bigger psychological deficiency for the right as we see them apoplictic over FEMA with lie after lie after lie about FEMA.
Border was not secure. Illegals poured in. You can’t logically deny this.

Racism is still very rampant in this nation.
It is? But is it systemic? What system is racist? It is easy to just say so but not show any proof whatsoever

Both parties have contributed to this. Plus, it's just a Senate rule. Supporting it or not is not a psychological deficiency.
It is mostly the Democrats and Kamala is running on it

Hasn't happened in over 150 years.
Yet Kamala supports it

Not a psychological deficiency.
Opinions vary

I'm not aware of many, if any, supporting that.
Kamala does

Another false claim. What is supported on college campuses is free speech.
Free speech says you can take over buildings and prevent Jewish students from walking to class? Deficiency indeed.

Imagine the same speech against blacks. How would that fly?

They aren’t states because the government hasn’t made them states.

But they could. Very easily. Meanwhile they’re being taxed without representation, which is supposedly a bad thing if you were to ask our founding fathers.

Anyway, it’s nothing like people who believe that the Vice President should start adding the votes of random people claiming to be duly elected and qualified electors.
Do we tax Guam and Samoa? PR is bankrupt and we are supporting that failed territory. DC isn’t a state for a reason. Read up on it.

Anyway, mail in ballots are just more likely to have fraud. People should vote in person and show an ID. It’s not complicated

Do we tax Guam and Samoa? PR is bankrupt and we are supporting that failed territory. DC isn’t a state for a reason. Read up on it.

Anyway, mail in ballots are just more likely to have fraud. People should vote in person and show an ID. It’s not complicated
Yes, you are one of those psychologically damaged people.

I mentioned that the vice president shouldn’t allow random people to cast electoral votes and you complain about mail in ballots.

Your brain is crossing wires.

Yes, you are one of those psychologically damaged people.

I mentioned that the vice president shouldn’t allow random people to cast electoral votes and you complain about mail in ballots.

Your brain is crossing wires.
I never responded to that post. The one psychologically damaged is you, my little TDS afflicted defect. YOU

🤷‍♂️

They aren’t states for a reason. Only reason you want them to be states is 4 Democrats in the Senate. You are disingenuous and ignored the rest of my post. Funny they don’t want to make Guam and Samoa states. Why? They vote Red.

There's a reason for DC. What's the reason for PR? How many current states started as U.S. territories? Was making them states a "psychological deficiency" in your undersized brain?

There's a reason for DC. What's the reason for PR? How many current states started as U.S. territories? Was making them states a "psychological deficiency" in your undersized brain?
It is in PR’s own constitution

Not to mention the primary language there is Spanish not English. Standardized tests and such would need amending. It’s harder than you think. Samoa is a much easier argument

Forum List

Back