Ohio to teach "both sides" of the Holocaust

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

State Rep. Sarah Fowler Arthur made the comments when explaining to a local news station why she believes that “divisive concepts” should be taught from multiple points of view.

Oh boy.Great that we can learn the guards perspective at last. WEF is wrong with these people ?
Why is this ok with the GOP but CRT is verboten ?

Sarah Fowler Arthur was homeschooled.

State Rep. Sarah Fowler Arthur made the comments when explaining to a local news station why she believes that “divisive concepts” should be taught from multiple points of view.

Oh boy.Great that we can learn the guards perspective at last. WEF is wrong with these people ?

This is just getting started.

The cancer is metastasizing very quickly.

Republican sponsors suggested that it is appropriate to teach about the Holocaust from the perspective of the Nazis.

Unless she is willing to lie about it (which is most certainly possible) doing that does not make it any better. I have to think what she means is lie about what happened. Yep, that is what she must mean.

Republican sponsors suggested that it is appropriate to teach about the Holocaust from the perspective of the Nazis.

Unless she is willing to lie about it (which is most certainly possible) doing that does not make it any better. I have to think what she means is lie about what happened. Yep, that is what she must mean.
Possibly its something she discusses at the Aryan Knights of Ohio bbq ?

This is just getting started.

The cancer is metastasizing very quickly.

This is what she actually said.

"Or maybe you’re listening to it from the perspective of a Jewish person that has gone through the tragedies that took place,” she said, describing how a hypothetical lesson that complies with the law could unfold. “And maybe you’ll listen to it from the perspective of a German soldier.”

That is not her arguing that for a PRO- Genocide argument to be presented as valid. Which is the lie that the media is pushing here.

If you don't understand why the guard was willing to do what they did, how will you be able to judge how the Nazi's came to power, used their power, etc, as to learn how to be weary of it in the future? Isn't there a parallel between the Death of Democracy and the Rise of MAGA that still needs to be sorted out?

Anyway, I still think the problem with holocaust education is still that it is too Jew-centric. It is almost to the point that people barely remember the 45 or so percent who weren't jewish who died as well.

That is your assumption based on your hate of republicans. Nothing she said, indicated that she was trying to make "it any better"

You just assumed that. You made it up.

If you don't understand why the guard was willing to do what they did, how will you be able to judge how the Nazi's came to power, used their power, etc, as to learn how to be weary of it in the future? Isn't there a parallel between the Death of Democracy and the Rise of MAGA that still needs to be sorted out?

Anyway, I still think the problem with holocaust education is still that it is too Jew-centric. It is almost to the point that people barely remember the 45 or so percent who weren't jewish who died as well.

Looking at how the nazis won power and motivated people to kill their neighbors, is a valuable lesson.

Especially as we see so many people, making wild claims about who may or may not be using similar tactics today.

How can you judge who is like the "nazis" if you don't know anything about them?

We know the Nazi perspective? No one has ever hid that. It's taught when the entire thing is taught. So what is her problem?

Really? I don't recall that from my public school education. The Rise of the Nazism was presented in comic book simplicity, barely touched on.

Really? I don't recall that from my public school education. The Rise of the Nazism was presented in comic book simplicity, barely touched on.

Too bad for you then. Maybe you can get a refund.

What are they going to do, conjure up old videos of guards justifying their abuses? Have the chamber cleaners who went mad explain that it was "just a job"?

When there is a crime against humanity, there are two sides:, the victim and the perpetrator. The perpetrator can never explain their actions against innocent citizens outside of primal, savage evil and hate and abuse of power that knew no bounds It's no more justifiable than someone torturing an innocent puppy, it was pure structured sadism that even the German leaders knew would drive their own soldiers insane.

I watched a British documentary on TV just last week that explained that the original approach by the Germans was mass firing squads, but German soldiers were losing their minds murdering innocent men, women and children everyday. Thus, their German leaders were forced to seek "efficiency" with distance between the soldiers and the chambers. Refer to it in todays terms "culpable deniability", or similar to firing a rocket on an target, immune to their suffering ("hey, I didn't kill them, the missile did").

The only lesson from the "other side", is to NOT allow government to have such power nor good men to turn their head until it's eventually their turn to be the victim.

This is one lesson I fear, humans refuse to learn. Whether it was suppression of domestic citizens to fight terrorism or the radical, Groupthink shaming, silencing and sometimes imprisonment of those they disagreed with during Covid-19, we as a species like to abuse minorities.

I will NOT subscribe to these activities, society is constantly "fooled again". I urge Americans to embrace this belief and not repeat your alliances with ANY nation that abuses citizes ad denies them access to justice...

This is what she actually said.

"Or maybe you’re listening to it from the perspective of a Jewish person that has gone through the tragedies that took place,” she said, describing how a hypothetical lesson that complies with the law could unfold. “And maybe you’ll listen to it from the perspective of a German soldier.”

That is not her arguing that for a PRO- Genocide argument to be presented as valid. Which is the lie that the media is pushing here.
And unsurprisingly the reprehensible right attempts to defend this hateful stupidity.

That is your assumption based on your hate of republicans. Nothing she said, indicated that she was trying to make "it any better"

You just assumed that. You made it up.
Maybe they will be taught how awful those Jews were with their banks and new world order shit. They were asking for it.

Forum List

Back