Ohio woman sues says she was fired for voting for Obama

Agreed. A boss should be able to fire someone for being Black, Asian, Gay, Democrat, female etc etc.

Righty? What fucking year do you live in? Serious question. The good Ol days are gone and people like you are dying off thank god.

Dear stupid knee jerk reactionary room temperature IQ moron..
The reasons you gave above are all illegal.
Cut the bullshit.
People like "us"....Yeah.
Racist comment. Not tolerated.

This country started going down the drain when the liberals pushed their civil rights nonsense down our throats in the 1960s. Until then we had a great country.
No..I t was not the legislation in and of itself. The problem is the resulting political correctness and the piles of litigation that have taken the spirit and intent of civil rights protections and turned the concept into a nightmare for defendants in lawsuits. Many of which are baseless nonsense.

Cut the bullshit.

This country started going down the drain when the liberals pushed their civil rights nonsense down our throats in the 1960s. Until then we had a great country.
No..I t was not the legislation in and of itself. The problem is the resulting political correctness and the piles of litigation that have taken the spirit and intent of civil rights protections and turned the concept into a nightmare for defendants in lawsuits. Many of which are baseless nonsense.

Stupid laws cause stupid lawsuits. Businesses need the people who work not the people who do stupid things like vote for democrats.

Agreed. A boss should be able to fire someone for being Black, Asian, Gay, Democrat, female etc etc.

Righty? What fucking year do you live in? Serious question. The good Ol days are gone and people like you are dying off thank god.

Cut the bullshit.

This is just to easy. Wow. Either that or you are a funny guy.

Your writing style seems familiar though. :)

Last edited:
Most employees are worthless. The better you treat them, the more worthless they become. It's a numbers game, you have to go through 20 shitballs before you find ONE that's worth a damn. They want the paycheck but they don't want to work for it. Then they can't understand why they're being fired because they're SO valuable. This is the mentality of the idiot liberals posting on this thread. Nobody owes you a fucking job, not that you want one anyway.

She should be fired for several reasons.

She shows poor judgement.

She can't be very bright.

She is not aware of her surroundings or the suffering of those around her.

Sorry, we don't let murderers get away with murder because they happen to be rich.

Employers should not have the ability to mess up your life because they can.

Strong labor laws, strong unions, strong workers rights... like most of the rest of the western world has.

So now firing someone is akin to murder?

If I fire someone I am not trying to mess up their life. i fire them because they messed up my business. They messed up their own life.

I've known people who've died after they've gotten fired, so, yeah, I put them up there in the same category of fucking evil.
Now, if we were the kind of society that promised all our citizens universal health care and such, maybe firing people wouldn't be as evil.

Let me see... I was "fired" from a job 6 years ago. I die next year. So the guy who fired me 7 years earlier is "evil".

Yeah right.

Look, I have fired people, I have been fired, and I have quit jobs.

No one was "evil". Stupid decisions maybe, but "evil"? Nah.. Not even the guy who fired me.

[
Sorry, we don't let murderers get away with murder because they happen to be rich.

Strong labor laws, strong unions, strong workers rights... like most of the rest of the western world has.

If I fire someone I am not trying to mess up their life. i fire them because they messed up my business. They messed up their own life.

I've known people who've died after they've gotten fired, so, yeah, I put them up there in the same category of fucking evil.

Now, if we were the kind of society that promised all our citizens universal health care and such, maybe firing people wouldn't be as evil.

People die after they retire too so retirement must be evil.

A business owner should have the right to fire anyone he wants at any time for any reason.

An employee does not have a right to a job provided by someone else.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

The employer, or business owner determines whether or not a job is offered and or rescinded.

The employer owns the job not the employee. In fact an employer doesn't even need a reason to terminate a job. it's his choice as the owner of the business and therefore every job in that business.

The same principle stands for hiring. It's no one's business who a business owner hires. What do you care if i only want to hire good looking women. I don't care if you want to hire only Asians, or Blacks. Your business is not my concern. My business is not your concern.

[

Wow, guy, your logic is straining more and more each day...

I honestly have to wonder why you have so much invested in the defense of douchebags? Did you ruin someone's life and try to justify it to yourself that you were being a "great businessman"?

Wow, guy, your logic is straining more and more each day...

I honestly have to wonder why you have so much invested in the defense of douchebags? Did you ruin someone's life and try to justify it to yourself that you were being a "great businessman"?

I am using your "logic"

People die after they are fired so firing someone is murder

And you talk about logic?

And as I have said before If I fire someone it's because they fucked up my business and endangered my future. I don't fire people for any other reason.

Let me see... I was "fired" from a job 6 years ago. I die next year. So the guy who fired me 7 years earlier is "evil".

Yeah right.

No one was "evil". Stupid decisions maybe, but "evil"? Nah.. Not even the guy who fired me.

I was specifically talking about a guy who was fired, lost his health insurance, was put under a lot of financial strain and died of a heart attack at a relatively young age.

Said company went out of business a year later, because the evil dickheads running it ran it into the ground after inheriting it from Mommy and Daddy.

Yes, firing people is an evil thing. And when you nominated a guy who says, "I like to fire people", I think it shows how far the GOP has degenerated as a party.

[

I am using your "logic"

And as I have said before If I fire someone it's because they fucked up my business and endangered my future. I don't fire people for any other reason.

Isn't that kind of the problem. YOu are happy to mess up someone else's life because YOU want something.

Even though you were the one who made the bad hire to start with.

The new big thing being put out there by the left is the talking point that republicans don't win elections.Like the GOP hasn't won any election in the last 20 years....

What a crock o'shit.

Yeah right.

I was specifically talking about a guy who was fired, lost his health insurance, was put under a lot of financial strain and died of a heart attack at a relatively young age.

Said company went out of business a year later, because the evil dickheads running it ran it into the ground after inheriting it from Mommy and Daddy.

Yes, firing people is an evil thing. And when you nominated a guy who says, "I like to fire people", I think it shows how far the GOP has degenerated as a party.

Evil because the children inherited a business from their parents instead of having that business divided up amongst those who didn't build that business? Uh, OK...

Yeah right.

You have no proof that the guy wouldn't have dropped dead if he kept his job.

I know people who have had fatal coronaries at young ages too in fact i think everyone does. Heart disease is the number one cause of death after all.

[

I am using your "logic"

Isn't that kind of the problem. YOu are happy to mess up someone else's life because YOU want something.

If I fire someone it's their fault not mine. They either were incompetent or they didn't do what I asked them to do. Either way it's their fault not mine. I know you think people are just soooo perfect but again you are dead wrong.

Says the moron who has never employed anyone.

[

Evil because the children inherited a business from their parents instead of having that business divided up amongst those who didn't build that business? Uh, OK...

These two idiots were the best argument for an estate tax, ever.

Now, this company was probably doomed because their business model was obsolete by the mid-1990's. (Six other companies with the same business model went out of business out of some 10 in the Chicago area). But these two mopes ran it into the ground with a nose-dive.

[

These two idiots were the best argument for an estate tax, ever.

Now, this company was probably doomed because their business model was obsolete by the mid-1990's. (Six other companies with the same business model went out of business out of some 10 in the Chicago area). But these two mopes ran it into the ground with a nose-dive.

So what if they did run their business into the ground? That business was theirs because their family built it with their money, and their hard work. Sorry Comrade, but that business did not ever belong to the people simply because they weren't good business people, we don't live in a collective society that takes personal property and gives it to those in need.

[

I am using your "logic"

If I fire someone it's their fault not mine. They either were incompetent or they didn't do what I asked them to do. Either way it's their fault not mine. I know you think people are just soooo perfect but again you are dead wrong.

Says the moron who has never employed anyone.

Again, you're getting awfully defensive here.

Frankly, I don't give you the benefit of the doubt.

I've seen people fired because they were gay.
I've seen people fired because they got pregnant.
I've seen people fired because they ran up medical bills...

on the other hand-

I've seen inept employees kept because they are pals with the boss or a relative.
I saw a guy who was retained on the payroll even though he was mentally ill and was slowely melting down, but the management was afraid to fire him.

So, no, I don't give managers and bosses the benefit of the doubt.

You want to fire someone and make me pick up his unemployment and his medical as a taxpayer, you'd better damned well prove it was justified.

Forum List

Back