OK, I admit this proves Biden has Dementia

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

It's remarkable that you found a video to make your "point".

Is it lost on anyone that this thread was started because Biden finally had a run where he didn't forget his wife, misstate key numbers, bite his tounge or flat out drop his line of thought.

The next four years will make The Daily Show rich.
YOU"RE FIRED will be back as game show host . Imagine that ,,a fn stupid game show host made into a president by moron rednecks

My portfolio says he ain't so fn stupid.

But since you live off the government, I can see your consternation.

You must find being forced to work for a living to be a real bitch.
Sun you're barking up the wrong tree I've made more this year than you'll probably make in the next 10 and that's if your well paid ,,,,which I doubt
-$209,221.75 (-2.07%)
Day Change
+$2,113,619.40 (27.07%)
YTD Change

Is it lost on anyone that this thread was started because Biden finally had a run where he didn't forget his wife, misstate key numbers, bite his tounge or flat out drop his line of thought.

YOU"RE FIRED will be back as game show host . Imagine that ,,a fn stupid game show host made into a president by moron rednecks

Sun you're barking up the wrong tree I've made more this year than you'll probably make in the next 10 and that's if your well paid ,,,,which I doubt

Yes, dumbshit Eddie...I believe you.

You had to change your avatar because your old computer fucked up.

But you make a lot of money.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

-$209,221.75 (-2.07%)
Day Change
+$2,113,619.40 (27.07%)
YTD Change
+$4,639,527.89
YTD Change

I can type numbers too.

Blaming any one person for the pandemic is stupid and ignorant.

And that would explain why liberals do it.

As for his presentation in the video, I can probably find a dozen where he comes across like the town drunk for every video in which he's lucid...

Let me understand this, the PROGS are saying Biden appears lucid in the video because a PROG says so? Hmm...

"Amazingly he still not has hasn’t grass the most basic facts of this crisis"

Blaming any one person for the pandemic is stupid and ignorant.

And that would explain why liberals do it.

As for his presentation in the video, I can probably find a dozen where he comes across like the town drunk for every video in which he's lucid...

Which is what makes this so sad.

rightwinger, the left-wing brownshirt, is actually celebrating Biden sounding like a normal human...for once.

It sounds like the marxists are celebrating because the vegetable they've fielded can read at a 4th grade level.

And who could blame them after watching him shit the bed every time he's trotted out in front of a camera.

I didn't get through the whole thing, but I offer a sincere congratulations to all the substandard defects that are pinning their hopes on this stuttering fuck. That was decent 2-minute read. Good job.
Hahahaha. You’re trying to make fun of how Biden reads?! Are you joking? Biden does just fine. You’ve seen Trump try and work the teleprompter right? It’s embarrassing

I like the use of the term vegetable. But now I am trying to figure out which one.

Is he a bell pepper or a celery stalk ?
I'm thinking a rancid tomato that's been off the vine for too long and the sun has just cooked the life out of it.

"HEY MOMMY.... LOOK!!!!! CREEPY JOE ALMOST TALKED TODAY!!!"

God they're pathetic.

1593190642367.png

It sounds like the marxists are celebrating because the vegetable they've fielded can read at a 4th grade level.

And who could blame them after watching him shit the bed every time he's trotted out in front of a camera.

I didn't get through the whole thing, but I offer a sincere congratulations to all the substandard defects that are pinning their hopes on this stuttering fuck. That was decent 2-minute read. Good job.
Hahahaha. You’re trying to make fun of how Biden reads?! Are you joking? Biden does just fine. You’ve seen Trump try and work the teleprompter right? It’s embarrassing

I like the use of the term vegetable. But now I am trying to figure out which one.

Is he a bell pepper or a celery stalk ?
I'm thinking a rancid tomato that's been off the vine for too long and the sun has just cooked the life out of it.

"HEY MOMMY.... LOOK!!!!! CREEPY JOE ALMOST TALKED TODAY!!!"

God they're pathetic.

I stole your idea.

Sorry......

What's one thing got to do with another? I'm not a computer literate guy I lost my id forgot my passwords and am on as a guest Had to change my id because when I gave it here they said it was already in use I wanted to scream at them and say YEAH in use by me And yes been very lucky in the markets

-$209,221.75 (-2.07%)
Day Change
+$2,113,619.40 (27.07%)
YTD Change
+$4,639,527.89
YTD Change

I can type numbers too.
Wheres the daily number where's the % like Schwab gives me?

What's one thing got to do with another? I'm not a computer literate guy I lost my id forgot my passwords and am on as a guest Had to change my id because when I gave it here they said it was already in use I wanted to scream at them and say YEAH in use by me And yes been very lucky in the markets
LOL but not so much today Win some lose some

Libs please, okay Trump/Biden debate next week on national tv deal?? No we didn't think so, run and hide you clowns.
Do you really think there’s anybody out there who doesn’t already know who they are voting for?! Hell no, I’m ready to vote now. Let’s do this. Get the clown out of there!
As usual, the next president will be decided by a tiny, miniscule, microscopic number of voters.

Voters who indeed haven’t yet decided – apolitical independent voters who participate out of a sense of civic duty and responsibility.

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

It's remarkable that you found a video to make your "point".

Thanks
You can count on me posting multiple videos of Biden between now and November
Also, my posting videos of Dumb Donnie

This is going to be fun

Covfefe!

Yikes, I'm not used to clarity, dignity and intelligence at that level.

I had no idea how long three years could be.

Good thing I'm sitting down here.

Uh huh.
You got one video of a rare lucid moment among the literally 100's of videos of him having significant trouble speaking and you expect people to believe you?

Uh huh.
You got one video of a rare lucid moment among the literally 100's of videos of him having significant trouble speaking and you expect people to believe you?

Rare?
I can post all day

And I intend to keep posting variations of this thread along with examples of Fat Donnie acting like a blathering idiot.

Get your Sharpie ready pal

Uh huh.

Rare?
I can post all day

And I intend to keep posting variations of this thread along with examples of Fat Donnie acting like a blathering idiot.

Get your Sharpie ready pal

RW you can post up videos of almost any public speaker messing up. Go ahead and post up vids of Biden, just don't be surprised at all when you find people posting up videos of his confusion in the same speech.
Whatever the case... you can't undo this:

Creepy-Joe-Biden-YouTube-600x338.jpg

Forum List

Back