OK, I admit this proves Biden has Dementia

Biden will get votes because he will only be a pawn. As long as Democrats have the White House their agenda is going forward.

Drooling joe, dementia, senility, staring into space, alzheimers, medical problems, mental problems. He needs to be placed in a rest home. This is what you would expect from a responsible family. Drug head leech son, wife who has to correct him in public. What a disgrace to this country.
Sounds more like you are describing yourself.

Looks like your emotions and feelings thumped you in the head again. No, those are facts about ukraine joe.
The video proves you wrong.

Is it lost on anyone that this thread was started because Biden finally had a run where he didn't forget his wife, misstate key numbers, bite his tounge or flat out drop his line of thought.

The next four years will make The Daily Show rich.

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Well said Mr Biden. How many dopey trumptards do you think are going to “like” this OP without even watching it?

I watched it. Biden said nothing but gibberish...followed by some soy boy spewing all the Democratic talking points for him. So who is running ? Biden or the nitwit that followed?

Gibberish? Haha, I don’t recall seeing him tell Americans about magic sunlight and drinking bleach while our top scientists shake their heads. What Biden said made sense, you can disagree if you’d like but it wasnt gibberish. Stop lying.

And who needs masks?? The moron Trump won't wear one either do most of the rednecks at his rallies

It sounds like the marxists are celebrating because the vegetable they've fielded can read at a 4th grade level.

And who could blame them after watching him shit the bed every time he's trotted out in front of a camera.

I didn't get through the whole thing, but I offer a sincere congratulations to all the substandard defects that are pinning their hopes on this stuttering fuck. That was decent 2-minute read. Good job.

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Well said Mr Biden. How many dopey trumptards do you think are going to “like” this OP without even watching it?

I watched it. Biden said nothing but gibberish...followed by some soy boy spewing all the Democratic talking points for him. So who is running ? Biden or the nitwit that followed?

Gibberish? Haha, I don’t recall seeing him tell Americans about magic sunlight and drinking bleach while our top scientists shake their heads. What Biden said made sense, you can disagree if you’d like but it wasnt gibberish. Stop lying.

And who needs masks?? The moron Trump won't wear one either do most of the rednecks at his rallies

But it's the deep blue states that are doing most of the dying.

You fuckers can't get anything right.

Is it lost on anyone that this thread was started because Biden finally had a run where he didn't forget his wife, misstate key numbers, bite his tounge or flat out drop his line of thought.

YOU"RE FIRED will be back as game show host . Imagine that ,,a fn stupid game show host made into a president by moron rednecks

Fla Az Texas are deep blue states?

YOU"RE FIRED will be back as game show host . Imagine that ,,a fn stupid game show host made into a president by moron rednecks

My portfolio says he ain't so fn stupid.

But since you live off the government, I can see your consternation.

You must find being forced to work for a living to be a real bitch.

They are not dying there like they are in the blue states. Try educating yourself.

The cases are up.

AZ total deaths ==> 1,500

NY total deaths ==> 32,000

They are STILL dying faster in NY than AZ in spite of the trajectory of cases.

Dumbshit.

Barr finally did ... Said no evidence that mail in votes cause fraud

Barr finally did ... Said no evidence that mail in votes cause fraud

Don't change the subject.

You just got owned on not knowing what the death totals are.

Asswipe.

My portfolio says he ain't so fn stupid.

But since you live off the government, I can see your consternation.

You must find being forced to work for a living to be a real bitch.
Sun you're barking up the wrong tree I've made more this year than you'll probably make in the next 10 and that's if your well paid ,,,,which I doubt

It sounds like the marxists are celebrating because the vegetable they've fielded can read at a 4th grade level.

And who could blame them after watching him shit the bed every time he's trotted out in front of a camera.

I didn't get through the whole thing, but I offer a sincere congratulations to all the substandard defects that are pinning their hopes on this stuttering fuck. That was decent 2-minute read. Good job.
Hahahaha. You’re trying to make fun of how Biden reads?! Are you joking? Biden does just fine. You’ve seen Trump try and work the teleprompter right? It’s embarrassing

Check this out...deaths per million of population so you can normalize the comparison of states.

See Arizona on there ?

Top 12 states are basically blue with the exception of LA.

1593188323886.png

Hahahaha. You’re trying to make fun of how Biden reads?! Are you joking? Biden does just fine. You’ve seen Trump try and work the teleprompter right? It’s embarrassing

I like the use of the term vegetable. But now I am trying to figure out which one.

Is he a bell pepper or a celery stalk ?

Forum List

Back