OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

Thank you Trump I just adopted 12 kids to get in on that gubenmint tax credit, what do I get $2000 per kid? Shit, that along with my SS I can lay back and take life easy. I hope they're all teenagers so I can get them a job to help pay their way.
Take it easy with 12 kids? Good luck with that one.

It doesn't understand that there is a maximum refund, no matter how many kids you have. I believe it is $2000 max.

You mean I couldn't get $2000 per kid? Shit, I better take 11 of them back, adopted early to avoid the rush.
They were getting kid of rowdy anyway.

The maximum amount of credit for Tax Year 2018 is: $6,444 with three or more qualifying children. $5,728 with two qualifying children. $3,468 with one qualifying child.

Money gets taxed all the time by the feds. Only a moron thinks otherwise. If you have income from your job, you pay tax on it on your 1040. If you buy a bagel with that taxed money and the bagel shop ends up profiting, guess what, they pay tax on the profits again.

That is a transaction of a purchase. You are buying something with that taxed money. Nobody is buying anything when they receive money in form of an inheritance.
Do you understand the term INCOME TAX? It means tax on income.

You clown!

Yes.
PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

Blowing 10-20 million, puts 10-20 million back into the economy and creates a demand which in turn puts people to work, which means it is taxed. It is a natural way of income redistribution, not forced as the government does. So it is all good. If everyone who inherited their money did this, the economy would be better.

I really don’t care how other people spend their money or if they inherited their money, it isn’t my business and I have more important things to worry about than whether you worked for your wealth or inherited your wealth.

They could get the money back into the economy by taxing the inheritance. Then they wouldn't have to worry about wasting goods and services on some good-for-nothing lazy rich deadbeat.

The point is he didn't get rich working. Do you understand or do you need me to hold your hand and point out the important lines in the posts?

since when do you guys care about working?
Second, why cant rich people leave money to their kids?
They can, but it should be taxed like regular income at the very least.
and third he increased his wealth by quite a bit working, so it's not like he took the money from daddy and then blew it on hookers and coke.

Why can't everyone else pull themselves up by their bootstraps and "work" by investing their spare $10-20 million they have laying around?

But the lazy rich kid who inherited the money did?

wow are you on crack? or do you just like to deny reality to keep your bubble up?

The reality is that inheriting something is not "work."

PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

OK, he got richer working......he had money and did something with it...why are you such a hater of that......
was your dad rich and you tossed it down the toilet?

Yeah, he put it somewhere for it to become more money. Investments are not "work" kind of like the lottery is not work.

I want you to take $1000. Invest it. Come back next year and show how much you made? Show your work.
Only a dumbass like you would think $1,000 is the same as tens of millions of dollars as far as investments are concerned.

70s' $$$$ dollars also. Ooops!

I did not want you hurt too badly. OK take $440mil, show your work.
You don't have $440mil to give.

Yes.
And again, why does it make a difference?
PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.
Inherit and work to keep. Again why would anyone but a bigot care?
Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

Blowing 10-20 million, puts 10-20 million back into the economy and creates a demand which in turn puts people to work, which means it is taxed. It is a natural way of income redistribution, not forced as the government does. So it is all good. If everyone who inherited their money did this, the economy would be better.

I really don’t care how other people spend their money or if they inherited their money, it isn’t my business and I have more important things to worry about than whether you worked for your wealth or inherited your wealth.

They could get the money back into the economy by taxing the inheritance. Then they wouldn't have to worry about wasting goods and services on some good-for-nothing lazy rich deadbeat.

So fucking what?
that's the point of money, to leave it to your kids....what planet do you live on?
The point is he didn't get rich working. Do you understand or do you need me to hold your hand and point out the important lines in the posts?

and third he increased his wealth by quite a bit working, so it's not like he took the money from daddy and then blew it on hookers and coke.

Why can't everyone else pull themselves up by their bootstraps and "work" by investing their spare $10-20 million they have laying around?

That's exactly what I believe. Government may print the money, but they didn't create the wealth it represents.

Sorry......but you didn't build that.

wow are you on crack? or do you just like to deny reality to keep your bubble up?

PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.
Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

OK, he got richer working......he had money and did something with it...why are you such a hater of that......

Yeah, he put it somewhere for it to become more money. Investments are not "work" kind of like the lottery is not work.

I want you to take $1000. Invest it. Come back next year and show how much you made? Show your work.
Only a dumbass like you would think $1,000 is the same as tens of millions of dollars as far as investments are concerned.
He never said that. Why can't you bastards ever stop lying? With almost every post it's some deflection or out right lie!

Stereotype much?
How do you think Trump got rich?
Working.
He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:
So Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents?

Sure, every penny he got was inherited from his father! That is except for the part taken by the federal government and the state of NY. That is what you are claiming, and you would be WRONG!

Thank you Trump I just adopted 12 kids to get in on that gubenmint tax credit, what do I get $2000 per kid? Shit, that along with my SS I can lay back and take life easy. I hope they're all teenagers so I can get them a job to help pay their way.

It doesn't understand that there is a maximum refund, no matter how many kids you have. I believe it is $2000 max.

You mean I couldn't get $2000 per kid? Shit, I better take 11 of them back, adopted early to avoid the rush.

The maximum amount of credit for Tax Year 2018 is: $6,444 with three or more qualifying children. $5,728 with two qualifying children. $3,468 with one qualifying child.

Now, how much of that is refundable?

I didn't say it was fair to do that.

Are you just making things up that you believe I will say?
You seem very upset about the tax cut

This tax cut will help me keep more of My money

In fact, the only ones that get "hurt" are the wealthiest landowners

So why the outrage friend?

Oh, I seem upset do I? Right... because you can tell emotion over the internet. Give me a break.

Will it help you keep more of your money?

Let's see. The last tax cuts under Bush led to a recession which lost a lot of people their homes, it lost a lot of people their jobs. Do you think they got to keep more of their money? Really?
it had nothing to do with tax cuts.....

It was because people couldn't afford the loans they got......Ask Andrew Cuomo how it happened.

And why couldn't they afford the loans they got?

Basically the economy was booming and people got extremely confident. They took risks they wouldn't have taken otherwise. Bush pumping the economy had a lot to do with that. The higher you go, the harder you fall.

The recession would have happened at some point anyway, the severity of the recession.

The subprime mortgage crisis happened because housing prices were rising. Prices were rising because people had more money to spend. But then the the housing prices crashed and people were left with mortgages which were worth a lot more than the house they had, then they lost their jobs.

Trump is essentially throwing money at people, and people who already have money will have a little more. And to do what with it? invest. Invest in houses pushes up the house prices, the people who suffer the most are the poor. They get $60 back in taxes a year, but will have to spend a lot more if they need to relocate their home, or want to upgrade or whatever. Then at some point there'll be a crash (history repeats itself too often) and then they'll foreclose on their home.

The rich win.

Yes.

He never said that. Why can't you bastards ever stop lying? With almost every post it's some deflection or out right lie!
I didn't say he said that, I said he thought/implied it, which is obvious given that he brought up $1,000 while we were discussing Trump's inheritance.

Why don't you sit your ass down on the curb. You're ill-equipped for this discussion.

Yes, I know they're taxed differently.

The question I asked was "HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY IN TAX?" and your answer was "here's some article about one type of tax" and my response was "that doesn't tell me ANYTHING".

It's that simple.

You think Buffett is doing all this for you? He's not. There's a reason we don't know how much these people pay, and it's because they don't want us to know how little they're paying.

Actually I think because it's none of our business. No matter what they pay, it's still a hell of a lot more than what your average American pays.

No, Buffett isn't doing anything for me, it just happens to work out that way. The reason we have lower capital gains taxes IS to encourage investments that do benefit all of us.

And that's the other thing that bothers me so much about these topics. The wealthy do benefit our society greatly. They create jobs, new taxation, products, services, and all the left can think of doing is cutting them down. The people they defend are the leaches of our society that contribute little or nothing, create problems for society, and people we can generally do without if you ask me.

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand that mindset.

I'd say it would be none of our business if what they were paying were FAIR.

The problem is some of them have managed to buy Congress, buy politicians and when it becomes that corrupt, it is the business of the people.

One thing is to encourage investment. Another is to encourage rich people to give lots of money to politicians to do the bidding of the rich. Taxing the rich at a lower rate might encourage investment, but taxing the poorer people at a lower rate can encourage spending, as can taxing the Middle Class at a lower rate. You can make such arguments all day, but that doesn't stop things being unfair.

I'm not talking here about taxing the wealthy to death. I'm talking about making them pay a fair amount which people can trust in. The problem is you have the Koch brothers trying to take over the country. That doesn't benefit you. The partisan politics that they're defending because it's in their interests is killing the country.

There is a problem also with the leaches of society. But the rich don't care. They like having these people in order to create an environment where they can manipulate people all the time.

Can you honestly say that only the wealthy contribute to politicians for their benefit? The trial lawyers don't do it, the unions don't do it, the environmentalists don't do it, the animal rights people don't do it?

So you tell me, what is "fair" for the wealthy to pay in your mind? Give me a number. Give me a percentage, a total figure, something.........

The very idea that 50% of our people that pay the taxes for 100% of our people isn't fair is astonishing.

Can we at least agree that the word "fair" means equal? If so, would not fair share mean everybody pays the same amount?

I can honestly say that only the wealthy have enough money to throw at politicians for politicians to do their bidding.

Unions give money, but they give the money of many. People getting together in groups. This isn't about individuals.

Fair isn't a figure, it's not a percentage. It's a "you benefit from the govt, therefore you need to pay for what you benefit from it".

We've been through this before Ray.

If you have a multinational and they pay 10% of tax, and a competing business which pays 30% of tax, but the multinational pays $500 million and the small business pays $10,000, which of those figures makes it unfair?

so just make it a flat tax, problem solved....

No, because the rich will push the politicians in their pockets to make loopholes for them.

How do you think Trump got rich?
Working.
He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

So Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents?

Sure, every penny he got was inherited from his father! That is except for the part taken by the federal government and the state of NY. That is what you are claiming, and you would be WRONG!
I said Trump got rich via inheritance / getting money from his parents.

Your delusions, on the other hand, are your delusions and your delusions alone.

Which is a lie. Many successful businesses went through bankruptcy at sometime in their existence unless their company had the UAW and taxpayers bailed them out.

The thing about Trump is you only get the leftist side of the story and ignore (or don't seek) the other half. In spite of bankruptcies, some businesses closing down, the man made himself a billionaire which takes a hell of a lot of work. And as we on the right constantly tell you on the left, making money is not as easy as you think and it requires great risk at times. If you're lucky, most of those risks pay off while others fail. It's all part of business my friend.
But 6 times bankrupt with 100's of law suites against him mostly for non payment??
What were the outcome of the suits? Don't lie.
Do you get any real news on Fox and Rush etc etc? Ignorant brainwash functional morons...
I've told you lying bastards countless times I don't watch either one. Now, what are the outcome of the suits? Don't lie.
Do you have a computer or a smartphone? Read something have some curiosity stop being a perfect dupe.

Do you have a computer or a smartphone?

No he is talking to right now on a string and a soup can ..super dupe

Can you hear me now?

168365268.jpg

Now, how much of that is refundable?

Credit means free cash I think? All you have to do is file and be below $110K married or it starts reducing $50 every $1000 over?

In 2016, the phase out threshold is $55,000 for married couples filing separately; $75,000 for single, head of household, and qualifying widow or widower filers; and $110,000 for married couples filing jointly. For each $1,000 of income above the threshold, your available child tax credit is reduced by $50.

One time I had Obama's making work pay Credit. It was added on as a plus.....at the very end. $400 single $800 married. Only saw it one year.

Last edited:
Which is a lie. Many successful businesses went through bankruptcy at sometime in their existence unless their company had the UAW and taxpayers bailed them out.

The thing about Trump is you only get the leftist side of the story and ignore (or don't seek) the other half. In spite of bankruptcies, some businesses closing down, the man made himself a billionaire which takes a hell of a lot of work. And as we on the right constantly tell you on the left, making money is not as easy as you think and it requires great risk at times. If you're lucky, most of those risks pay off while others fail. It's all part of business my friend.
But 6 times bankrupt with 100's of law suites against him mostly for non payment??
Do you get any real news on Fox and Rush etc etc? Ignorant brainwash functional morons...
I've told you lying bastards countless times I don't watch either one. Now, what are the outcome of the suits? Don't lie.
So where the hell do you get your news? You'd never know... By the way you know it's all the same crap top to bottom on the bullshyt hate garbage Scandal GOP propaganda machine...

Well accordintg to you guys people that don't watch the news and instead watch reruns of Gillian's island and listen to rap music are better informed at news and politics then those that do.

That money was taxed once already by the federal government, now you want to tax it a second time because you dislike how a person receives their money? How do you know that they are lazy or good for nothing and what business is it of yours? What gives you a right to dictate how others should give their hard earned money to? Your statement burns with envy, jealousy and greed. Morally, a person has a right on how he distributes his money.
Money gets taxed all the time by the feds. Only a moron thinks otherwise. If you have income from your job, you pay tax on it on your 1040. If you buy a bagel with that taxed money and the bagel shop ends up profiting, guess what, they pay tax on the profits again. That's how it works, except in the case of spoiled rich deadbeat kids getting a big fat inheritance. They are excused. There's absolutely no reason to do this. One person pays tax on his income (the dad) and then the kids should have to pay tax on their income when they inherit it.

How do you know all those that inherit money are spoiled, rich deadbeats? Do you have anything to back up your BS or are you pissed because aren't rich?

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.

where do you come up with this shit?
the rich are paying little, what does that mean numerically?do
Actually, the rich pay most of the government's expenses. In fact, the top 20% pay 95% of all taxes. And liberals want them to pay more? Ludicrous!

That is a bald-faced lie, and you know it, or else you would not be arguing so hard to justify your lie!

Yes.

I didn't say he said that, I said he thought/implied it, which is obvious given that he brought up $1,000 while we were discussing Trump's inheritance.

Why don't you sit your ass down on the curb. You're ill-equipped for this discussion.
If you mean I'm not an America hating liar then I agree.

That is a bald-faced lie, and you know it, or else you would not be arguing so hard to justify your lie!

And the liar still wont post the outcome of the law suits. You ever notice how they always accuse but NEVER come up with proof of it? Instead they smoke spin insult and lie every time. And believe me, people are watching these traitors.

I didn't say it was fair to do that.

Are you just making things up that you believe I will say?
You seem very upset about the tax cut

This tax cut will help me keep more of My money

In fact, the only ones that get "hurt" are the wealthiest landowners

So why the outrage friend?

Oh, I seem upset do I? Right... because you can tell emotion over the internet. Give me a break.

Will it help you keep more of your money?

Let's see. The last tax cuts under Bush led to a recession which lost a lot of people their homes, it lost a lot of people their jobs. Do you think they got to keep more of their money? Really?
it had nothing to do with tax cuts.....

It was because people couldn't afford the loans they got......Ask Andrew Cuomo how it happened.

And why couldn't they afford the loans they got?

Basically the economy was booming and people got extremely confident. They took risks they wouldn't have taken otherwise. Bush pumping the economy had a lot to do with that. The higher you go, the harder you fall.

The recession would have happened at some point anyway, the severity of the recession.

The subprime mortgage crisis happened because housing prices were rising. Prices were rising because people had more money to spend. But then the the housing prices crashed and people were left with mortgages which were worth a lot more than the house they had, then they lost their jobs.

Trump is essentially throwing money at people, and people who already have money will have a little more. And to do what with it? invest. Invest in houses pushes up the house prices, the people who suffer the most are the poor. They get $60 back in taxes a year, but will have to spend a lot more if they need to relocate their home, or want to upgrade or whatever. Then at some point there'll be a crash (history repeats itself too often) and then they'll foreclose on their home.

The rich win.

Bankers took liberties. They hosed us. I heard 2 illegal dishwashers in silicon valley squeezed out a $750K home loan ..... zero down. Rented it out to families of illegals. Never paid.......forclosure. one of many stories. Renters kicked out after messy battle. House dropoed to $350K.......now back to $800K. Bank cleaned up......of course. Dishwashers disappeared.....of course....with the rent checks cashed over some period of time.

Last edited:
Do you have a computer or a smartphone? Read something have some curiosity stop being a perfect dupe.

Do you have a computer or a smartphone?

No he is talking to right now on a string and a soup can ..super dupe

Can you hear me now?

View attachment 168025
So use it to educate yourself stead of bothering us all the time....

Forum List

Back