ok is trying to alienate teachers?

You have been answered. There would be people out there picking over every little thing a teacher says. If they are not watching every hour of the day, many things can be taken out of context also. Teachers are busy enough without having to address every little busy body complaint.
So what?

It's part of the job of public education to have to deal with the concerns of parents.

There is no good reason why any teacher should be against having parents know exactly what goes on in their classrooms.

So what?

It's part of the job of public education to have to deal with the concerns of parents.

There is no good reason why any teacher should be against having parents know exactly what goes on in their classrooms.

Ask your kid.

And yet you are against being able to know exactly what is going on in the classroom?

Interesting. I don;t know what's worse teachers wanting to hide what they are doing or parents that don;t give a shit what goes on in schools.

Again, have a good relationship with your child, and you will know what is being taught. Hell in our district lesson plans, homework and grades are all available for the parents to check 24/7.

We do not need to add the stigma of being filmed the entire time they are in school to the children.

i love when someone like blues who has never taught and apparently has no kids....

a child education depends totally on parental involvement and support of the teacher...i pick up the 7 yr old..she thanks the assistant who helps the kids into the cars so parents dont get out...i ask her how school was and she will say "good" then i ask about homework...if we have it we start on it...

again we are solid middle class if that still exists....the care givers focus on what is best for the kids...any issues that arise are handed over to mama bear...both parents attend school functions and know the teachers...the kids are well feed....have clothes and most of all ...an adult willing to read on a lap that is always open to them

one might be amazed how much education goes on at home while school deal with socialization and education

one might be amazed at how much of a teachers time is paperwork etc...

Again, have a good relationship with your child, and you will know what is being taught. Hell in our district lesson plans, homework and grades are all available for the parents to check 24/7.

We do not need to add the stigma of being filmed the entire time they are in school to the children.
Yeah kids never lie to their parents.

And the cameras are going to be focused on the teachers not the kids.

None of your concerns are insurmountable and in fact most are easily addressed

A teacher doesn't just stand still in a class. So are you going to pay for a camera system in every schoolroom that would follow the teacher and edit out any replies from the students?

I can see Facebook........"Lol, did you see the answer this kid gave today in science class"?

Since you do not have kids you would not know this, but the kids talk in class, they answer and ask questions and even get up and write things on the white board behind the teacher.

i love when someone like blues who has never taught and apparently has no kids....

a child education depends totally on parental involvement and support of the teacher...i pick up the 7 yr old..she thanks the assistant who helps the kids into the cars so parents dont get out...i ask her how school was and she will say "good" then i ask about homework...if we have it we start on it...

again we are solid middle class if that still exists....the care givers focus on what is best for the kids...any issues that arise are handed over to mama bear...both parents attend school functions and know the teachers...the kids are well feed....have clothes and most of all ...an adult willing to read on a lap that is always open to them

one might be amazed how much education goes on at home while school deal with socialization and education

one might be amazed at how much of a teachers time is paperwork etc...
I have taught guitar to kids of all ages individually and in small groups and did so for about 10 years.

I would never have a problem with any parent wanting a recording of what went on. I have nothing to hide.

And this is about knowing exactly what teachers are teaching in class, not what goes on at home.

And why is you you people are all focusing on kindergarten and first grade here?

You do know that kids as old as 17 and 18 go to public schools right?

No teacher should have any problem with any parent knowing EXACTLY what is going on in their classes.

I have taught guitar to kids of all ages individually and in small groups and did so for about 10 years.

I would never have a problem with any parent wanting a recording of what went on. I have nothing to hide.

And this is about knowing exactly what teachers are teaching in class, not what goes on at home.

And why is you you people are all focusing on kindergarten and first grade here?

You do know that kids as old as 17 and 18 go to public schools right?

No teacher should have any problem with any parent knowing EXACTLY what is going on in their classes.

It's highly unlikely the kid taking the lesson would want the whole world watching them mess up.

A teacher doesn't just stand still in a class. So are you going to pay for a camera system in every schoolroom that would follow the teacher and edit out any replies from the students?

I can see Facebook........"Lol, did you see the answer this kid gave today in science class"?

It is so clear who has never had children.

poor blues wants cameras everywhere.....sure kids lie....we prefer fib....guess what...most of the time you can tell they are fibbing....

i taught sex ed...i could not imagine trying to teach that in todays climate of idiots...

hell most of you dont have any real concept of sex education..and know very little about the body and how it functions sexually or any other way...how long will it take to just be a nation of home school mindless pupils...

Yeah, cause there would be public access for all to see and posted on fakebook... :cuckoo: The fact that that's where your mind goes at all just shows the lack of any intelligent thought on the subject to begin with. Nice strawman, let's all argue against something that would never happen to begin with!

Forum List

Back