OK, So Trump's Campaign Should be Imploding Any Day Now

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The Democrat and Republican professional political class been predicting it since last July, so its gotta happen soon or it wont matter.

Trump will have the nomination before his campaign can collapse.

So, any day now.....

:D

The Democrat and Republican professional political class been predicting it since last July, so its gotta happen soon or it wont matter.

So, any day now.....

They won't even be able to have a brokered convention, he'll have too many delegates.

Their only decision now is whether they just want to fall on the sword and run someone on an independent ticket.

Obviously that gives it to Hillary, but they may decide it's worth it.

He is an Albatross around the neck of the GOP. :banana:
HE is reinvigorating the GOP with many many new voters, and he is taking control away from the GOP Establishment.

Trump will purge the Establishment of its neocon bastards and that is why they are shitting their pants.

They won't even be able to have a brokered convention, he'll have too many delegates.

Their only decision now is whether they just want to fall on the sword and run someone on an independent ticket.

I'm not so sure that a third party will hurt Trump or the GOP. It will likely be a draw to get the RINOs to self deport from the GOP and will split the anti-Trump vote.

I'm not so sure that a third party will hurt Trump or the GOP. It will likely be a draw to get the RINOs to self deport from the GOP and will split the anti-Trump vote.
They'd have to do the math, definitely.

But this is uncharted territory, so that wouldn't be easy.

So, any day now.....

They'll have to... too many members of the leadership have already pledged to not support him if nominated.

Sucks when your tail of Gerrymandered extremism starts to wag the right-wing dog, eh?

:smoke:

So, any day now.....

Well for a guy who's campaign is getting ready to implode he did damned good on Super Tuesday.

Guess we better get out the beer and the popcorn so we can watch the campaign implode.

We have to remember the media is sitting on a lot of negative stories on him till he can secure up the nomination. And if he keeps going after Rubio instead of Cruz and media starts dropping some stories we may still see him loss the nomination

We have to remember the media is sitting on a lot of negative stories on him till he can secure up the nomination. And if he keeps going after Rubio instead of Cruz and media starts dropping some stories we may still see him loss the nomination
Yeah, this guy is a gold mine for opposition researchers, an endless supply of juicy material.

But again, we're in uncharted territory. Who knows how much of it will matter.

Yeah, this guy is a gold mine for opposition researchers, an endless supply of juicy material.

But again, we're in uncharted territory. Who knows how much of it will matter.

People are going to be looking more carefully now. It will matter

So, any day now.....

They'll have to... too many members of the leadership have already pledged to not support him if nominated.

Sucks when your tail of Gerrymandered extremism starts to wag the right-wing dog, eh?

:smoke:

Someone pinch me! This must be a dream.

He will not walk away. Either the GOP nomination or Third Party.

So, any day now.....

Every time I think the retards have finally hit bottom, they go and prove just how wrong I am.

I fall for it every election. I say to myself, "They can't possible outdo the level of stupidity they achieved last time."

And then they show me I should have more faith in their ability to fuck up.

Last edited:
People are going to be looking more carefully now. It will matter
Yedah, bullshit opposition spin and lies will suddenly start to matter. roflmao

When will you goofballs wake the hell up?

Trump is winning with EVERY demographic.

Every time I think the retards have finally hit bottom, they go and prove just how wrong I am.

I fall for it every election. I say to myself, "They can't possible outdo the level of stupidity they achieved last time."

And then they show me I should have more faith in their ability to fuck up.
Lol so not only is Trump proving you wrong, but now the retards are as well?

Maybe you should reconsider who the retard is, genius.

Donald Trump could be caught on film deep throating Obama, and the rubes would find a way to bleev it proves "He is one of us".

Forum List

Back