Okay media if you called for Roseanne's firing then Samantha Bee has to go

Correct. You actually got one right. :clap2:

See, I told you it would open up a whole new world, learning to read.

So, what Roseanne said wasn't Racist. Thanks.

:dance:

Uh HUH. So you actually think the tweet target, whoever it was --- is a race unto herself?

I'm, playin you like a Piano Pogo.

So you think Samantha Bee's target is a sex unto herself?

I hate to be the bearer of erudite knowledge you're clearly not ready for but ---- Bee's commentary had nothing to do with "sex".

It clearly did, did you not hear the part about the tight, low cut clothing?

Try to keep up, it obviously was. Then the wording about a physical trait that she was born with and has no control over.

Then we have you trying to rationalize it?

You can't argue with an idiot that try's to make claims you do, then shrugs off something THIS OBVIOUS.

Woman haters will always be woman haters even when they tell you they aren't. Keep on hating women Pogo. I'll just keep pointing out your obvious hatred.

Moving the goalposts when the original one wasn't scoring is an old haggard tactic.

Thanks for keeping it on life support.

Uh HUH. So you actually think the tweet target, whoever it was --- is a race unto herself?

I hate to be the bearer of erudite knowledge you're clearly not ready for but ---- Bee's commentary had nothing to do with "sex".

Try to keep up, it obviously was. Then the wording about a physical trait that she was born with and has no control over.

You can't argue with an idiot that try's to make claims you do, then shrugs off something THIS OBVIOUS.

Woman haters will always be woman haters even when they tell you they aren't. Keep on hating women Pogo. I'll just keep pointing out your obvious hatred.

Moving the goalposts when the original one wasn't scoring is an old haggard tactic.

No movement was needed. You are just that easy a target

Where do you get the idea of a "misogynist word"?

Who said that?
I mean other than your co-wag here who also can't explain it?

we'll get to this, but first tell me if you believe it is misogyny to call a woman the "C" word

It can be, depending on context.

In the context of sex, yes. In the context of behaviour -- no.

Do you believe it's misandry to call a man a "dick"? Voilà. Same thing.

Another thing here that I found really sad and disturbing, was the glee of the audience at this woman's show when she used the word.
Simply disgusting.

Speaks again to the lowering of the credibility of women's rights. It's a sad day when those within, and would benefit from this credibility, show a complete hatred for their own

Where do you get "women's rights" out of this? You mean like women's rights to be controlled by your dick-tums on what words they can use?

No movement was needed. You are just that easy a target

Frankly that whole post was a 'movement'. I shoulda warned you before you stepped in it.

Another thing here that I found really sad and disturbing, was the glee of the audience at this woman's show when she used the word.
Simply disgusting.

Speaks again to the lowering of the credibility of women's rights. It's a sad day when those within, and would benefit from this credibility, show a complete hatred for their own

Where do you get "women's rights" out of this? You mean like women's rights to be controlled by your dick-tums on what words they can use?

I knew the deflections would start. Trying to regain some dignity after losing every point is cute on your part, but it's not going to work Pogo.

If what Roseanne said about VJ was racist, than what Samantha Bee said about IT is equally sexist.

You played the plural vs singular gambit and failed.

Then you try the "in context" gambit and failed.

Now the turn it around on me as wanting to be male dominant?

I am the one defending women and their struggle to be equal. You are defending calling them something they are born with and having no control of.

Keep trolling lil dude, you might actually come up with an argument that sticks.

So far, you're batting .000

Simply disgusting.

That's uh --- the whole point of using it. If it didn't have shock value it wouldn't get a reaction.

Duh?

And again the only reason it does have shock value is that scores of people have mutually agreed that they're going to be 'offended' by it. In other words it's pure concentrated PC in verbal form.

I find that fucking ironic.

And if it would have been the "n" word directed at a single person of color, it would have been far more than "shock value", and you along with the rest of the leftist world, would immediately be calling for her head.

The point here, is both words cross the line, both words marginalize groups of people whether they are directed only at an individual or more. Both should never be used when used to describe someone.

Simply disgusting.

That's uh --- the whole point of using it. If it didn't have shock value it wouldn't get a reaction.

Duh?

And again the only reason it does have shock value is that scores of people have mutually agreed that they're going to be 'offended' by it. In other words it's pure concentrated PC in verbal form.

I find that fucking ironic.

And if it would have been the "n" word directed at a single person of color, it would have been far more than "shock value", and you along with the rest of the leftist world, would immediately be calling for her head.

That's truly amazing, that you have these crystal balls with their jaw-dropping revelations of what "would have" happened in Scenario X.

Got a link to these balls?
Perhaps you used an internet 'woulda-shoulda-coulda' generator?

If fallacies on this board were nickels I could buy myself a new Maserati. Every day.

The point here, is both words cross the line, both words marginalize groups of people whether they are directed only at an individual or more. Both should never be used when used to describe someone.

Once AGAIN --- and we already did this --- that's true but it still DOES NOT MAKE THEM THE SAME THING.

And their being the same thing is crucial to the premise in the OP.

You may now repeat the same point and it will be refuted the same way. Not sure why you'd want to do that but there it is, isn't it.

If people cant call women *****, people cant call men dicks
If we cant say a woman that looks like a monkey, looks like a monkey, white people shouldnt be called called cracker for being white like a cracker.

Sounds fair to me. :thup:

Is that where 'cracker' comes from? I never did know.

Or care.
I just assumed
For 2 of my favorite posters:
The Secret History Of The Word 'Cracker'
Pogo
Crack of the whip
ill be darned. For some reason, i feel like i knew that.

And Roseanne addressed a Black Woman, not Black women ---- right?

I disagree with you on this one. Calling a woman a c*nt is very much a misogynist slur. I ought to know; I'm a woman and I know how it feels to get demeaned by referring to the one piece of my anatomy that all misogynists love to dwell on: my vagina. Because heaven knows that's pretty much all women are good for, a walking talking sex object.
I don't disagree with OP here or Pop. The only thing is, I wonder if they mean it, or if they are just pushing this argument to slam a liberal. I don't keep track of what specific posters say on this board, so I wouldn't know, but it sure is surprising because I remember a very depressing, howling silence here when the "Grab 'em by the Pussy" thing came out. No one gave a shit.
I just wonder if this sentiment is real. If it is, good on them.

Simply disgusting.

I knew the deflections would start. Trying to regain some dignity after losing every point is cute on your part, but it's not going to work Pogo.

If what Roseanne said about VJ was racist, than what Samantha Bee said about IT is equally sexist.

Still can't make it work, can you.

"Racism" means attributing an inferior trait to somebody based on their having been born into a specific race.

"Sexism" means attributing an inferior trait to somebody based on their having been born into a specific gender.

Nothing in Samantha Bee's remarks was based on her having been born into a specific gender. Or race. Therefore neither apply.

That'll be another nickel toward today's Maserati purchase.

I disagree with you on this one. Calling a woman a c*nt is very much a misogynist slur. I ought to know; I'm a woman and I know how it feels to get demeaned by referring to the one piece of my anatomy that all misogynists love to dwell on: my vagina. Because heaven knows that's pretty much all women are good for, a walking talking sex object.
I don't disagree with OP here or Pop. The only thing is, I wonder if they mean it, or if they are just pushing this argument to slam a liberal. I don't keep track of what specific posters say on this board, so I wouldn't know, but it sure is surprising because I remember a very depressing, howling silence here when the "Grab 'em by the Pussy" thing came out. No one gave a shit.
Its misandristic to call a man dick

If people cant call women *****, people cant call men dicks
If we cant say a woman that looks like a monkey, looks like a monkey, white people shouldnt be called called cracker for being white like a cracker.

Sounds fair to me. :thup:

Is that where 'cracker' comes from? I never did know.

Or care.
I just assumed
For 2 of my favorite posters:
The Secret History Of The Word 'Cracker'
Pogo
Crack of the whip
ill be darned. For some reason, i feel like i knew that.

Now that you mention it I did too. Forgot all about that.

Guess some of us just don't live on a diet of Post snowflakes fer breakfast. Summa these wags here seem to stuff themselves wid it 24/7. That's gotta be a lot of work.

Pogo does not hate women. Keep to the argument and leave stupid shit out of it.

Good to know, thanks.

Good to know, thanks.
You are welcome!
We have to stick together on this!

I have been disgusted with many of Trumps comments, the pussy one was really bad.

How do you personally compare the words, "pussy" and c*** ?

I have always viewed the "c" word, as much worse, and as I have stated over and over, I view the "c" word, and the "n" word, as equally horrible demeaning words.

That's why I qualified context. If somebody called a woman a **** based only on her gender, then of course. But the other meaning, as used here, is based on behaviour. It's common in British slang that way and doesn't need a female target at all. To quote Eric Idle, "what a silly bunt" (referring to himself).

Last edited:

Good to know, thanks.
You are welcome!
We have to stick together on this!
I promise to not tell ANYONE In the FZ what was said here today. LOL

Forum List

Back