Oklahoma Senate Sends Law Allowing People to Run Over Protestors to Governor's Desk for Signature

Oklahoma Legislature passes bill protecting drivers who hit protesters

A Republican-backed bill aimed at cracking down on protests by increasing penalties for blocking roadways and granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters received final legislative approval on Wednesday.
The state Senate voted 38-10, mostly along party lines, for the bill that now heads to the governor’s desk.

My thoughts:
1) There's not enough population in Oklahoma to where a protest of people would ever "block a roadway". Nobody lives there or cares.
2) We are facing climate change, wealth inequality, an economic recession, a worldwide pandemic, and a revival of civil rights....and this is what the Oklahoma GOP is focused on. Running people over.
3) The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but, sure, I'll drive to OK just so I can run over a few hundred BLM protesters in 4X4 LOW.
See?
See? Well ,they better look both ways! (snicker)
What I see is small-dicked wannabe tough guys who really want to pretend like they're alpha males but are too frightened to take any risks while doing it.
Says a small dick wannabe.
Is that really the best you can do? "I know you are but what am I"?

A Republican-backed bill aimed at cracking down on protests by increasing penalties for blocking roadways and granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters received final legislative approval on Wednesday.
The state Senate voted 38-10, mostly along party lines, for the bill that now heads to the governor’s desk.

My thoughts:
1) There's not enough population in Oklahoma to where a protest of people would ever "block a roadway". Nobody lives there or cares.
2) We are facing climate change, wealth inequality, an economic recession, a worldwide pandemic, and a revival of civil rights....and this is what the Oklahoma GOP is focused on. Running people over.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but, sure, I'll drive to OK just so I can run over a few hundred BLM protesters in 4X4 LOW.
See?
What I see is small-dicked wannabe tough guys who really want to pretend like they're alpha males but are too frightened to take any risks while doing it.
That is really, all the effort I have or will expend for a wannabe.

My thoughts:

See?
That is really, all the effort I have or will expend for a wannabe.
So that's a "yes".

Cool.

My thoughts:

My wife is getting a Ford Bronco and is going to put in front of it the steel grill guard if she needs to plow through some protestors.
you don't have a wife. you're alone.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa.....Must suck to be you.
34 years now, i got her a Lexus now she with XiBidens America, feels safer in her Bronco..
20210415_194315[1330].jpg

My thoughts:

My wife is getting a Ford Bronco and is going to put in front of it the steel grill guard if she needs to plow through some protestors.
34 years now, i got her a Lexus now she with XiBidens America, feels safer in her Bronco..
View attachment 480310
Her Bronco
1618530643038.png

My thoughts:

View attachment 480310
Her Bronco
View attachment 480312
How about Mack Trucks?

My thoughts:

View attachment 480310
wtf she's actually kinda gorgeous O_O

My thoughts:

My thoughts:
They do this so that simpletons like you don’t move there. In terms of recession, how are you enjoying that stimulus check and civil rights!? What civil rights do you have that a black American does not?

My thoughts:
Scary that the legislature forgot the "Thou shalt not kill" Commandment. I know the legislators are frustrated with all the shoot them up riots, but passing a law that violates a Mosaic commandment is beyond the pale.

I hope the Governor sends that law back to the legislature to concur with the Constitution. Vehicular homocide is not a practice from which society would benefit.

My thoughts:
Oklahoma needs to get in 2021, stop the discrimination. Who thinks it’s ok to run over protesters?

My thoughts:
They do this so that simpletons like you don’t move there. In terms of recession, how are you enjoying that stimulus check and civil rights!? What civil rights do you have that a black American does not?
Hater

My thoughts:
I like the ideal---legalizing running over BLM Anti-fa terrorists is always a good thing.

My thoughts:
Oklahoma needs to get in 2021, stop the discrimination. Who thinks it’s ok to run over protesters?
When protestors try to stop your car, cut your seatbelt and bring you out of the car, with intent to do bodily harm, either you shoot your way out, or you drive your way out...

My thoughts:
I like the ideal---legalizing running over BLM Anti-fa terrorists is always a good thing.
Just as long as they are children, adults may dent yet car.

My thoughts:
When protestors try to stop your car, cut your seatbelt and bring you out of the car, with intent to do bodily harm, either you shoot your way out, or you drive your way out...
And if they don't you'll still kill them just because they be black.

Once again Republicans are proving how all life is precious and we need to stop abortions..
Yes moon terrorists in the BLM and antifa harassing, attacking, and terrorizing motorists lives DO NOT matter. It's true.

My thoughts:
Just as long as they are children, adults may dent yet car.

That is why I drive an AWD SUV---------you just gotta hit them right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back