Olberman signs off from Countdown

Who gives a fuck? Far more people watch the NFL/NBA/MLB playoffs.

Comparing apples to oranges? We dont get our news, commentary, and current events from the NFL/NBA/MLB. Unles your an Obama voter. Then you get your news from NFL/NBA/MTV/BET/VH1 and of course, the Cartoon Network.

I'm just letting you know that the majority of the country doesn't give a fuck about, what you give a fuck about. And that's detailed in the numbers, and also in the reality of an every-day social life.

It is an established fact that America is a CENTER-RIGHT Country.

So......The Obamarrhoidal Stooge, GT's post is another example of blatant lying and distortion of the truth.

Hey arsehole.....HAVE YOU NO SHAME ?!?!?

Last edited:
ROFLMAO
liberals DO need to be told what to think
LOL

Umm why then do the liberal talking heads shows draw so many fewer viewers?
And why are they less in number?

viewership numbers tell more than one truth.

disclaimer: Yes some left wingers do need to be told how/what to think, but their percentage is obviously less that the right wingers need to be told.
the difference is, conservatives tune in because they already agree with whats being said
Confirmation bias.

I wonder if he'll apply at FoxNews....
why would Fox News want him?
they have GOOD ratings
;)

I miss the old Hannity and Colmes format.

Don't you think Coulter and Olberman would be a hoot?

I do actually. It would be fun to see.

Colmes never really disagreed strenuously enough, I thought he was Hannity's tool. Hannity could never handle any real debate.

Coulter and Olbermann? It'd be interesting...

why would Fox News want him?
they have GOOD ratings
;)

Colmes never really disagreed strenuously enough, I thought he was Hannity's tool. Hannity could never handle any real debate.

"Jane, you ignorant slut....."

(Showing my age with that one, but that is the first thought that popped into my head when I thought about Olberman v Coulter on a show together).

• Thanks
Reactions: del

(Showing my age with that one, but that is the first thought that popped into my head when I thought about Olberman v Coulter on a show together).

It wasn't that long ago..

Was it?

:)

I wonder if Comcast will allow him to be a guest on Madow and ODonnels show they are now saying they will stand behind.

They had to buy out his multi million dollar contract to have him leave.

I bet he does quest spots all over the media and writes a book or two until his contract allows him back onto the air with his own show.

I look forward to any book the man writes. He is very bright and has a nice turn of phrase.

It wasn't that long ago..

Was it?

:)

32 years ago.....

Holy shit I'm old.....

I wonder if Comcast will allow him to be a guest on Madow and ODonnels show they are now saying they will stand behind.

I bet he does quest spots all over the media and writes a book or two until his contract allows him back onto the air with his own show.

I look forward to any book the man writes. He is very bright and has a nice turn of phrase.

I bet you're fascinated by bright, shiny things too, aren't you?

Keith Olbermann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Olbermann became a devoted fan of baseball at a young age, a love he inherited from his mother who was a lifelong New York Yankees fan.[16] As a teenager, he often wrote about baseball card-collecting and appeared in many sports card-collecting periodicals of the mid-1970s. He is also referenced in Sports Collectors Bible, a 1979 book by Bert Sugar, which is considered one of the important early books for trading card collectors.[21]

While at Hackley, Olbermann began his broadcasting career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. After graduating from Hackley in 1975, Olbermann enrolled at Cornell University at the age of 16.[22] At college, Olbermann served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.[22] Olbermann graduated from Cornell in 1979 with a B.S. in communications arts..[23]

You can pretend that he is not bright if you wish.

Those who deny intelligence where it obviously exsists rarely have any.

Last edited:
I'm sure both of his fans are devastated.

Laugh my balls off..............

Transfers-KeithOlbermann3-1.jpg

Keith Olbermann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Olbermann became a devoted fan of baseball at a young age, a love he inherited from his mother who was a lifelong New York Yankees fan.[16] As a teenager, he often wrote about baseball card-collecting and appeared in many sports card-collecting periodicals of the mid-1970s. He is also referenced in Sports Collectors Bible, a 1979 book by Bert Sugar, which is considered one of the important early books for trading card collectors.[21]

While at Hackley, Olbermann began his broadcasting career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. After graduating from Hackley in 1975, Olbermann enrolled at Cornell University at the age of 16.[22] At college, Olbermann served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.[22] Olbermann graduated from Cornell in 1979 with a B.S. in communications arts..[23]

You can pretend that he is not bright if you wish.

Those who deny intelligence where it obviously exsists rarely have any.

those who confuse intelligence for wisdom are big olbermann fans.

I wouldnt get too excited , he left his job not died

yeah....but its always nice to know when a lying weenie is stricken from the airwaves. There are alot of highly ignorant dumbasses out there who might be compelled to fall for his misinformation agenda.

Im just a bit disappointed he didnt come out in his last show and admit he's bald!!

Comcast's takeover of NBC will be the end of what little "liberal media" there is on television.

There will be nothing left but corporate funded public relations spin groups....ie.....FoxNews.

Thank God for the Internet.

They haven't taken control of that yet.
What "little" liberal media???? Assuming that Comcast's ownership of NBC would actually change their reporting...

ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS is only a 'little' liberal media?

wow... fucking delusional. I guess being used to a near total monopoly has made your understanding of minority status a bit lacking.

From Christard's pov, these guys are still to his right, along with The Worker's Vanguard, New International, and The Village Voice.

When standing on the 50 yard line, the endzone to the left and the endzone to the right are equidistant. ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS they are in that left endzone, MSNBC was out at the cheapseats gate. Christard is out in the far parking lot.

Comcast's takeover of NBC will be the end of what little "liberal media" there is on television.

There will be nothing left but corporate funded public relations spin groups....ie.....FoxNews.

Thank God for the Internet.

They haven't taken control of that yet.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I bet you're fascinated by bright, shiny things too, aren't you?
standingO.jpg

Big Standing O for that post.

The bottom line is Olberman was an unpopular personality, on an unpopular network, in an unpopular market ("liberal" news shows). Add his pompous arrogance and big mouth to the mix and the outcome was as inevitable as the first 4-5 jobs he was fired from.

But the bottom line remains that had he been making money (unless he's an even bigger asshole than we know), he'd still be there.

that's pithy... but you don't think the possible takeover by comcast has the slightest thing to do with MSNBC not keeping on their highest rated host?

being the highest rated host on msnbc is like being the world's tallest midget.

i think the takeover gave his existing bosses the opportunity to dump him; sooner or later if you tell your boss to go shit in his hat, he'll shit in yours, and that's what happened to keith.

i'm sure he'll be missed.

personally, i thought him being on msnbc was the best thing that ever happened...

to ESPN.

Forum List

Back