On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

Who gained great honor and prestige for killing white devils.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Yes the war that FDR lied the US into...
FDR attacked a country that did not attack the US
FDR locked up Japanese Americans to vet them through a loyalty test..

Something the far left is against today..

And which country did FDR attack in your twisted little mine?

Japan attacked the United States first.
Germany and Italy then declared war on the United States.

FDR shamefully locked up American citizens of Japanese descent on the West Coast(but not in Hawaii)- but we can't just blame him- virtually all Americans supported that- my grandmother supported that action- probably anyone who had American parents or grandparents or great grandparents at that time descends from someone who supported that action- it was a shameful moment of American history- and a good lesson.

It wasn't shameful, and it was perfectly reasonable, and saved many lives.

It was, it wasn't, and how many lives did it save?

Who thought it was shameful?

The Members of Congress and distinguished guests, my fellow Americans, we gather here today to right a grave wrong. More than 40 years ago, shortly after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, 120,000 persons of Japanese ancestry living in the United States were forcibly removed from their homes and placed in makeshift internment camps. This action was taken without trial, without jury. It was based solely on race, for these 120,000 were Americans of Japanese descent.

Yes, the Nation was then at war, struggling for its survival and it's not for us today to pass judgment upon those who may have made mistakes while engaged in that great struggle. Yet we must recognize that the internment of Japanese-Americans was just that: a mistake. For throughout the war, Japanese-Americans in the tens of thousands remained utterly loyal to the United States. Indeed, scores of Japanese-Americans volunteered for our Armed Forces, many stepping forward in the internment camps themselves. The 442d Regimental Combat Team, made up entirely of Japanese-Americans, served with immense distinction to defend this nation, their nation. Yet back at home, the soldier's families were being denied the very freedom for which so many of the soldiers themselves were laying down their lives.

Congressman Norman Mineta, with us today, was 10 years old when his family was interned. In the Congressman's words: ''My own family was sent first to Santa Anita Racetrack. We showered in the horse paddocks. Some families lived in converted stables, others in hastily thrown together barracks. We were then moved to Heart Mountain, Wyoming, where our entire family lived in one small room of a rude tar paper barrack.'' Like so many tens of thousands of others, the members of the Mineta family lived in those conditions not for a matter of weeks or months but for 3 long years.

The legislation that I am about to sign provides for a restitution payment to each of the 60,000 surviving Japanese-Americans of the 120,000 who were relocated or detained. Yet no payment can make up for those lost years. So, what is most important in this bill has less to do with property than with honor. For here we admit a wrong; here we reaffirm our commitment as a nation to equal justice under the law.

I'd like to note that the bill I'm about to sign also provides funds for members of the Aleut community who were evacuated from the Aleutian and Pribilof Islands after a Japanese attack in 1942. This action was taken for the Aleuts' own protection, but property was lost or damaged that has never been replaced.

And now in closing, I wonder whether you'd permit me one personal reminiscence, one prompted by an old newspaper report sent to me by Rose Ochi, a former internee. The clipping comes from the Pacific Citizen and is dated December 1945.

''Arriving by plane from Washington,'' the article begins, ''General Joseph W. Stilwell pinned the Distinguished Service Cross on Mary Masuda in a simple ceremony on the porch of her small frame shack near Talbert, Orange County. She was one of the first Americans of Japanese ancestry to return from relocation centers to California's farmlands.'' ''Vinegar Joe'' Stilwell was there that day to honor Kazuo Masuda, Mary's brother. You see, while Mary and her parents were in an internment camp, Kazuo served as staff sergeant to the 442d Regimental Combat Team. In one action, Kazuo ordered his men back and advanced through heavy fire, hauling a mortar. For 12 hours, he engaged in a singlehanded barrage of Nazi positions. Several weeks later at Cassino, Kazuo staged another lone advance. This time it cost him his life.

The newspaper clipping notes that her two surviving brothers were with Mary and her parents on the little porch that morning. These two brothers, like the heroic Kazuo, had served in the United States Army. After General Stilwell made the award, the motion picture actress Louise Allbritton, a Texas girl, told how a Texas battalion had been saved by the 442d. Other show business personalities paid tribute--Robert Young, Will Rogers, Jr. And one young actor said: ''Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' The name of that young actor--I hope I pronounce this right--was Ronald Reagan. And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all--that is still the American way.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Yes the war that FDR lied the US into...
FDR attacked a country that did not attack the US
FDR locked up Japanese Americans to vet them through a loyalty test..

Something the far left is against today..

FDR shamefully locked up American citizens of Japanese descent on the West Coast(but not in Hawaii)- but we can't just blame him- virtually all Americans supported that- my grandmother supported that action- probably anyone who had American parents or grandparents or great grandparents at that time descends from someone who supported that action- it was a shameful moment of American history- and a good lesson.

It wasn't shameful, and it was perfectly reasonable, and saved many lives.
It saved millions of lives..

No evidence it saved a single life.

It did set a very dangerous precedent that American citizens can be locked up without any due process.

See how the far left covers their propaganda 2003 to 2009 when the same is applied to their hero FDR?

This is what makes the far left religion more dangerous than ISIS

They're traitors. I say we lock them up and try them. Which is better than what traitors in a time of war deserve, or have historically been treated to.

"Today treason continues to be punishable by death, while seditious conspiracy commands a maximum penalty of twenty years imprisonment. "

The Brutal and Horrifying Penalty for Treason
Who is the "they" in that sentence?

I'm finished with you, now. You demand definitions for common words and ask mindless questions that have already been answered...over..and over....and over.

You're nothing but a troll, adios.

Read.
And you hate america, clearly

More specifically she hates Americans.

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Except of course- the pilots who attacked Pearl Harbor were not fanatical suicide bombers.

They attacked, and returned back to their carriers, other than the few shot down.

Fanatics? Not really- not compared to the Japanese Army officers- those were fanatical. The pilots who attacked us December 7, 1941 did so under orders from their government, and were no more 'fanatical' about that attack, than Billy Mitchell's boys when they took off from the Hornet with B-25's to attack Japan.

Japanese became suicide bombers late in the war, when they had already lost the war.

History is a terrible thing to abuse.

The far left does not know their history, which is what makes them more dangerous than ISIS..

Kamikaze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want to debate me on WW2 punk? Go for it.

Other than getting Doolittle's name wrong (mixed up Mitchell because I referred to the B-25 Mitchell)- everything I said was accurate.

I know trolls like you can't debate- but do you even have the stones to try?

Sure far left drone troll, go for it..

Like I said- you don't have the stones to back up your claims.

Just a troll.

Already have, far left drone troll says otherwise..

Except of course- the pilots who attacked Pearl Harbor were not fanatical suicide bombers.

They attacked, and returned back to their carriers, other than the few shot down.

Fanatics? Not really- not compared to the Japanese Army officers- those were fanatical. The pilots who attacked us December 7, 1941 did so under orders from their government, and were no more 'fanatical' about that attack, than Billy Mitchell's boys when they took off from the Hornet with B-25's to attack Japan.

Japanese became suicide bombers late in the war, when they had already lost the war.

The far left does not know their history, which is what makes them more dangerous than ISIS..

Other than getting Doolittle's name wrong (mixed up Mitchell because I referred to the B-25 Mitchell)- everything I said was accurate.

Just a troll.

Just a troll

On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

Not at that time. That came from desperation.
General to the pilots: you will take your plane very high in the sky, then dive as fast as you can crashing into the ships deck, killing yourself and all aboard.

Honorable General, are you out of your frikn mind?

See how the far left covers their propaganda 2003 to 2009 when the same is applied to their hero FDR?

They're traitors. I say we lock them up and try them. Which is better than what traitors in a time of war deserve, or have historically been treated to.

"Today treason continues to be punishable by death, while seditious conspiracy commands a maximum penalty of twenty years imprisonment. "

I'm finished with you, now. You demand definitions for common words and ask mindless questions that have already been answered...over..and over....and over.

Read.

Yes we know you far left drones hate America!

Just a troll.

Just a troll

See how the far left drone trolls want to ignore any claims that have been made..

FDR attacked a country that never attacked the US..

Just a troll.

Way to go kosh. you were slipping for awhile on the far left thing. Maybe do it 2x, far left far left, to be safe for awhile.

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
OUCH! I don't think this thread is going the way you were hoping it was going to go.

But then again, there is still hope for you seeing as how most nutters don't care about facts and will probably climb on board and move this in the direction you were hoping it was going to go. However, you may have to nudge them a bit and give them a few blatant hints to get the thread to where you wanted it to go.

Who in their right mind, with gun fanatics running the country, a mass shooting every other day, 3 wars and counting on our agenda, a fucked up election year looming, Christmas right around the corner and a partridge in a pear tree....who has time to revisit for the millionth time Pearl Harbor...like let it go. That is the only effin war, this country wants to constantly celebrate.

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've had occassion to visit the USS Arizona memorial when I was stationed there and after the movie was over, was applauded by the audience since I was in uniform, it was very humbling , so I'm very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
well, not to be disrespectful to someone who served, why do you supposed we celebrate it? To perhaps thank the families of those who died and again pray for those who gave their lives. It is RESPECT, I is a memorial day for those victims. you libturds make no frkn sense.

Just a troll.

Way to go kosh. you were slipping for awhile on the far left thing. Maybe do it 2x, far left far left, to be safe for awhile.

Yes far left drones can not handle being called what they are..

Just come out of the closet, they say it is very liberating!

But then again what do you expect from the far left drones that supports the illegal wars of Obama..

Read.

She believes that those who disagree with her politics are traitors and wants them dead. It does not get more hateful of what America is than that

The above is the thread title note what it says the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers which later in the war they were but also note what it doesn't say which is the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor were fanatic suicide bombers. The truth is the ISIS and Al-Qaeda terrorist of today do have a lot of similarities with the Japanese of WW2 but it's the Japanese army not the navy look at the way the Japanese army treated prisoners and civilians and compare it to what ISIS does there is not a lot if any difference.

Read.

She believe that those who disagree with her politics are traitors and wants them dead. It does not get more hateful of what America is than that

Sounds more like the far left!

The far left will do anything and everything they can to try and silence anyone not part of the far left religion..

Just a troll.

Just a troll

See how the far left drone trolls want to ignore any claims that have been made..

Just a troll[

The above is the thread title note what it says the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers which later in the war they were but also note what it doesn't say which is the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor were fanatic suicide bombers. The truth is the ISIS and Al-Qaeda terrorist of today do have a lot of similarities with the Japanese of WW2 but it's the Japanese army not the navy look at the way the Japanese army treated prisoners and civilians and compare it to what ISIS does there is not a lot if any difference.

• The Japanese Navy pilots which attacked Pearl Harbor were not fanatic suicide bombers- they all intended to attack and return to their carriers.
  • There are similarities to ISIS and Japanese national fanaticism- but not that many- ISIS is conducting its war against its own people, with the intent of bringing bringing the final confrontation between Islam and Christianity- Japan primarily mistreated foreigners- anyone who was not Japanese.

Just a troll.

Just a troll

Just a troll[

See how a far left drone troll does not understand that you can not prove a negative..

Yet this far left troll can not cite one example of any city attacked by Germany in the US..

Thus FDR attacked a country that did not attack the US..
FDR also rounded up Japanese Americans and vetted them through loyalty tests..
FDR lied the US into WWII

Like I said the far left would not accept that today, but FDR remains a hero to them..

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......

pearl-harbor-color.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg
OUCH! I don't think this thread is going the way you were hoping it was going to go.

But then again, there is still hope for you seeing as how most nutters don't care about facts and will probably climb on board and move this in the direction you were hoping it was going to go. However, you may have to nudge them a bit and give them a few blatant hints to get the thread to where you wanted it to go.

Who in their right mind, with gun fanatics running the country, a mass shooting every other day, 3 wars and counting on our agenda, a fucked up election year looming, Christmas right around the corner and a partridge in a pear tree....who has time to revisit for the millionth time Pearl Harbor...like let it go. That is the only effin war, this country wants to constantly celebrate.

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've had occassion to visit the USS Arizona memorial when I was stationed there and after the movie was over, was applauded by the audience since I was in uniform, it was very humbling , so I'm very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
well, not to be disrespectful to someone who served, why do you supposed we celebrate it? To perhaps thank the families of those who died and again pray for those who gave their lives. It is RESPECT, I is a memorial day for those victims. you libturds make no frkn sense.

They don't honor victims. They want us to forget those victims because it will make it easier for jihadists to victimize us if we do.

• The Japanese Navy pilots which attacked Pearl Harbor were not fanatic suicide bombers- they all intended to attack and return to their carriers.
  • There are similarities to ISIS and Japanese national fanaticism- but not that many- ISIS is conducting its war against its own people, with the intent of bringing bringing the final confrontation between Islam and Christianity- Japan primarily mistreated foreigners- anyone who was not Japanese.

No proof of your comments!

Back up your claims far left drone troll..

They don't honor victims. They want us to forget those victims because it will make it easier for jihadists to victimize us if we do.
what's funny is he went into the whole I wore my uniform got a standing ovation was humbled and then desecrates every victim that died wearing it. you can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back