On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......

OUCH! I don't think this thread is going the way you were hoping it was going to go.

But then again, there is still hope for you seeing as how most nutters don't care about facts and will probably climb on board and move this in the direction you were hoping it was going to go. However, you may have to nudge them a bit and give them a few blatant hints to get the thread to where you wanted it to go.

Who in their right mind, with gun fanatics running the country, a mass shooting every other day, 3 wars and counting on our agenda, a fucked up election year looming, Christmas right around the corner and a partridge in a pear tree....who has time to revisit for the millionth time Pearl Harbor...like let it go. That is the only effin war, this country wants to constantly celebrate.

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've had occassion to visit the USS Arizona memorial when I was stationed there and after the movie was over, was applauded by the audience since I was in uniform, it was very humbling , so I'm very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
well, not to be disrespectful to someone who served, why do you supposed we celebrate it? To perhaps thank the families of those who died and again pray for those who gave their lives. It is RESPECT, I is a memorial day for those victims. you libturds make no frkn sense.

They don't honor victims. They want us to forget those victims because it will make it easier for jihadists to victimize us if we do.

Who were the victims in the attack at Pearl Harbor? Here is a list of the casualties by location. Tell me how me posting this makes us safer from jihadists?

Location or Ship War Casualties (deaths)
Ford Island Naval Air Station 1
Kaneohe Naval Air Station 20
Midway Island Naval Air Station 4
Naval Mobile Hospital Number 2 1
Pearl Harbor Naval Hospital 1
USS Arizona (BB-39 Battleship) 1177
USS California (BB-44 Battleship) 105
USS Chew (DD-106 Destroyer) 2
USS Curtiss (AV-4 Seaplane Tender) 21
USS Dobbin (AD-3 Destroyer Tender) 4
USS Downes (DD-375 Destroyer) 12
USS Enterprise (CV-6 Aircraft Carrier) 11
USS Helena (CL-50 Light Cruiser) 34
USS Maryland (BB-46 Battleship) 4
USS Nevada (BB-36 Battleship) 57
USS Oklahoma (BB-37 Battleship) 429
USS Pennsylvania (BB-38 Battleship) 24
USS Pennsylvania (Chew) 1
USS Pennsylvania (Dobbin) 1
USS Pennsylvania (Pruitt) 1
USS Pennsylvania (Sicard) 1
USS Pennsylvania (Tracy) 3
USS Pruitt (DM-22 Light Minelayer) 1
USS Shaw (DD-373 Destroyer) 24
USS Sicard (DM-21 Light Minelayer) 1
USS Tennessee (BB-43 Battleship) 5
USS Tracy (DM-19 Light Minelayer) 3
USS Utah (AG-16 Target/Gunnery Training Ship) 58
USS Vestal (AR-4 Repair Ship) 7
USS West Virginia (BB-48 Battleship) 106
Ewa Marine Corps Air Station 6
Bellows Field 2
Hickam Field 191
Wheeler Field 35
Camp Malakole 3
Fort Barrett (in Kapolei) 1
Fort Kamehameha 5
Fort Shafter 2
Schofield Barracks 5
Honolulu 33
Pearl City 1
Pearl Harbor 1
Red Hill 1
Wahiawa 2
Waipahu 1
Wake Island 1

Like I said- you don't have the stones to back up your claims.

Just a troll.

Already have, far left drone troll says otherwise..

Just a troll

See how the far left drone trolls want to ignore any claims that have been made..

FDR attacked a country that never attacked the US..

Just a troll[

See how a far left drone troll does not understand that you can not prove a negative..

Yet this far left troll can not cite one example of any city attacked by Germany in the US..

Thus FDR attacked a country that did not attack the US..
FDR also rounded up Japanese Americans and vetted them through loyalty tests..
FDR lied the US into WWII

Like I said the far left would not accept that today, but FDR remains a hero to them..

Just a troll

A troll who still is upset that America beat Japan and Germany.

Ah, the good ol days when blacks knew their place, white people ruled and the country as a whole rallied for one complete cause, defeat the bad guys and role onto victory. (sigh)......

Who in their right mind, with gun fanatics running the country, a mass shooting every other day, 3 wars and counting on our agenda, a fucked up election year looming, Christmas right around the corner and a partridge in a pear tree....who has time to revisit for the millionth time Pearl Harbor...like let it go. That is the only effin war, this country wants to constantly celebrate.

Yeah, pro-jihadists don't like us to remember WWII because it reminds everybody about how fucking stupid it is to discount lunatics who declare war on you.

First off, I served my country and actually was stationed for several years in Oahu. I've had occassion to visit the USS Arizona memorial when I was stationed there and after the movie was over, was applauded by the audience since I was in uniform, it was very humbling , so I'm very familiar with the history and the attacks. Listen, war is hell and for the US to keep chasing every gotdamned muslim country on the planet to end its attacks, when most of the harm we experience...COMES FROM MOTHERFUCKERS THAT LIVE HERE OR BORN HERE AND AND A FUCKIN CRAZY!!
well, not to be disrespectful to someone who served, why do you supposed we celebrate it? To perhaps thank the families of those who died and again pray for those who gave their lives. It is RESPECT, I is a memorial day for those victims. you libturds make no frkn sense.

They don't honor victims. They want us to forget those victims because it will make it easier for jihadists to victimize us if we do.

Who were the victims in the attack at Pearl Harbor? Here is a list of the casualties by location. Tell me how me posting this makes us safer from jihadists?

Bellows Field 2
Hickam Field 191
Wheeler Field 35
Camp Malakole 3
Fort Kamehameha 5
Fort Shafter 2
Schofield Barracks 5
Honolulu 33
Pearl City 1
Pearl Harbor 1
Red Hill 1
Wahiawa 2
Waipahu 1
Wake Island 1
who said it did? your point is useless.

On Pearl Harbor day, remember that the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers, too.
The above is the thread title note what it says the Japanese were fanatic suicide bombers which later in the war they were but also note what it doesn't say which is the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor were fanatic suicide bombers. The truth is the ISIS and Al-Qaeda terrorist of today do have a lot of similarities with the Japanese of WW2 but it's the Japanese army not the navy look at the way the Japanese army treated prisoners and civilians and compare it to what ISIS does there is not a lot if any difference.

• The Japanese Navy pilots which attacked Pearl Harbor were not fanatic suicide bombers- they all intended to attack and return to their carriers.
  • There are similarities to ISIS and Japanese national fanaticism- but not that many- ISIS is conducting its war against its own people, with the intent of bringing bringing the final confrontation between Islam and Christianity- Japan primarily mistreated foreigners- anyone who was not Japanese.
Yes I pointed out that the thread title does not say or claim the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor were fanatical suicide bombers. The similarities I'm referring to is the treatment of prisoners and civilians both torture and murder POW and civilians without remorse or any regert .

Bellows Field 2
Hickam Field 191
Wheeler Field 35
Camp Malakole 3
Fort Kamehameha 5
Fort Shafter 2
Schofield Barracks 5
Honolulu 33
Pearl City 1
Pearl Harbor 1
Red Hill 1
Wahiawa 2
Waipahu 1
Wake Island 1

The idiot who said this
They want us to forget those victims because it will make it easier for jihadists to victimize us if we do.

Already have, far left drone troll says otherwise..

Just a troll

See how the far left drone trolls want to ignore any claims that have been made..

Just a troll[

See how a far left drone troll does not understand that you can not prove a negative..

Yet this far left troll can not cite one example of any city attacked by Germany in the US..

Like I said the far left would not accept that today, but FDR remains a hero to them..

Just a troll

See how the far left can not back up their claims and they show their true hatred for America in the process..

Just a troll

Just a troll[

Just a troll

See how the far left can not back up their claims and they show their true hatred for America in the process..

Just a troll

Off topic a bit but one of my favorite trolls is:
Never Forget what the Chinese did at Pearl Harbor.

Bellows Field 2
Hickam Field 191
Wheeler Field 35
Camp Malakole 3
Fort Kamehameha 5
Fort Shafter 2
Schofield Barracks 5
Honolulu 33
Pearl City 1
Pearl Harbor 1
Red Hill 1
Wahiawa 2
Waipahu 1
Wake Island 1

Far left drone troll at it again with another pointless post!

Just a troll[

Just a troll

Just a troll

Says the far left drone troll that can not back up their claims!

Once again a thread trashed by a bunch a childish prattle and name-calling.

What a shame.

We treated our loyal Japanese citizens like they were fanatical suicide bombers and imprisoned 100,000 out of fear

Sounds like todays Republicans

Bellows Field 2
Hickam Field 191
Wheeler Field 35
Camp Malakole 3
Fort Kamehameha 5
Fort Shafter 2
Schofield Barracks 5
Honolulu 33
Pearl City 1
Pearl Harbor 1
Red Hill 1
Wahiawa 2
Waipahu 1
Wake Island 1

The idiot who said this
They want us to forget those victims because it will make it easier for jihadists to victimize us if we do.
well that statement was spot on. Still not sure your point.

I have often thought over the years that putting Japanese into internment camps was not fully about fearing them as presenting a danger to us. Perhaps it was common sense in that, after that horrible attack, rabid patriots/idiots, would lash out at any and all Japanese living nearby.

Perhaps we were protecting them from us just as much as we felt we were protecting us from them. :salute:

We treated our loyal Japanese citizens like they were fanatical suicide bombers and imprisoned 100,000 out of fear

Sounds like todays Republicans

They were a security risk.

And we turned them loose after the war. None of them were executed or starved. So they fared pretty well.

And they were protected from people who wanted to kill them during the war.

All in all, not such a bad thing.

Forum List

Back