Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
You know, initially when trans personnel were allowed into the military, the higher ups were nervous about it and weren't sure that it would work, so they watched it closely for the first year or so. No problems were reported, and you would think that if it had caused problems with the commands, they would have said so by now.

Besides...................not many people really want to serve in the military nowadays. If they are qualified and can pass all the requirements, let them serve.

How many Trans can carry you out of a problem? Hell, how many women can?

Sexual preference and gender don't really determine if you are capable of pulling someone out of a hostile fire zone. Strength, training, and physical endurance do.

I've known many women in the Navy that were just as fit and in shape as the men. Some were even in better shape than the dudes. How do I know this? Simple, one of my collateral duties towards the end of my career was to be a Physical Readiness Training coordinator, which meant that I administered the tests and saw what the results were.

And yeah, I'm talking about measuring those women by the male standards, not the female ones, because they did more push ups and sit ups as well as ran faster than most of the others in the command, dudes and women included.

resistance-report1600x900.png

Does your boyfriend like how much time you spend on here?
It's rather pathetic that this is most intelligent comment that you can come up with,

You know, initially when trans personnel were allowed into the military, the higher ups were nervous about it and weren't sure that it would work, so they watched it closely for the first year or so. No problems were reported, and you would think that if it had caused problems with the commands, they would have said so by now.

Besides...................not many people really want to serve in the military nowadays. If they are qualified and can pass all the requirements, let them serve.

How many Trans can carry you out of a problem? Hell, how many women can?

Sexual preference and gender don't really determine if you are capable of pulling someone out of a hostile fire zone. Strength, training, and physical endurance do.

I've known many women in the Navy that were just as fit and in shape as the men. Some were even in better shape than the dudes. How do I know this? Simple, one of my collateral duties towards the end of my career was to be a Physical Readiness Training coordinator, which meant that I administered the tests and saw what the results were.

And yeah, I'm talking about measuring those women by the male standards, not the female ones, because they did more push ups and sit ups as well as ran faster than most of the others in the command, dudes and women included.

I've been in battle zones on the ground and I NEVER met a Woman who could carry all 200 lbs of me out of a scrape. Never.
You've NEVER seen a woman who could do that either, to claim you have will make you a liar.

It's rather pathetic that this is most intelligent comment that you can come up with,

You are what you are. Oh wait, and Trump sucks.
You have no fucking idea what I am and for you to delude yourself into thinking that you do does not say much for your intellect or mental status.. I don't have time for a moronic pissing match with a troll. You will now be ignored

Last edited:

You are what you are. Oh wait, and Trump sucks.
You have no fucking idea what I am and for you to delude yourself into thinking that you do does not say much for your intellect or mental status.. I don't have time for a moronic pissing match with a troll. You will now be ignored
Oh, please report him!

God, what a pousti! A flamer at that.

Actually Crossdressing Men violate the privacy rights of our Female Soldiers.
Crossdressing Men have severe mental health problems which disqualifies them from joining the military. Remember how Corporal Klinger was trying to get a Section 8 discharge?

Crossdressing Men have severe mental health problems which disqualifies them from joining the military. Remember how Corporal Klinger was trying to get a Section 8 discharge?
Crossdressers!!?? That is so fucking ignorant and very indicative of your abysmal knowledge of transgerism and human sexuality in general.

And if anyone in the ranks had a problem with trans people being there, do you think that the generals would have been supportive of allowing them there? Now, don't give me any shit about his having said "I consulted with my generals" Just another of his many lies.

And nothing that you or anyone can say can change the fact that once again he is lying out of both sides of his snout, and directly contradicting his own words of just a short time ago.

Crossdressers!!?? That is so fucking ignorant and very indicative of your abysmal knowledge of transgerism and human sexuality in general.

And if anyone in the ranks had a problem with trans people being there, do you think that the generals would have been supportive of allowing them there? Now, don't give me any shit about his having said "I consulted with my generals" Just another of his many lies.

And nothing that you or anyone can say can change the fact that once again he is lying out of both sides of his snout, and directly contradicting his own words of just a short time ago.
Why do the Democrat Bigots refuse to respect other people's privacy rights? BTW FACT: Transgender men wear women's clothes.

Why do the Democrat Bigots refuse to respect other people's privacy rights? BTW FACT: Transgender men wear women's clothes.
You're wearing you ignorance on your sleeve Bubba

Privacy rights? You mean like privacy rights of women to make their own reproductive health care choices ?

Update:

HRC Responds to New Pentagon Guidance on Transgender Troops | Human Rights Campaign

Today, HRC responded to reports of new guidance from Secretary of Defense James Mattis regarding the re-enlistment of transgender service members and access to required medical care.

It is clear that there is broad opposition within Congress and military leadership to Donald Trump and Mike Pence’s discriminatory attacks on transgender troops,” said HRC National Press Secretary Sarah McBride. “Donald Trump’s erratic July tweets - and the subsequent half-baked orders - have left the lives and careers of thousands of transgender service members in question. There is only one right answer here, and that is allowing any person willing and able to serve to do so. And we will not relent in our efforts to make that a reality.”

Update:

What horseshit! The bigoted, idiot Trump started this because of the threat of a lawsuit by a few backward Republicans ( Shit- most are backward) and now he is faced with a real lawsuit!!

HRC Represented By Lambda Legal & OutServe-SLDN in Lawsuit | Human Rights Campaign

Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN today filed a federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the Trump administration’s ban on military service by transgender individuals. The lawsuit—brought in response to President Trump’s formal issuance of directions to military authorities late Friday—was filed on behalf of two individuals who seek to join the military; one current service member who seeks appointment as an officer; the Human Rights Campaign, the nation’s largest LGBTQ advocacy organization; and Gender Justice League, a gender and sexuality civil and human rights organization, headquartered in Seattle.

This ban not only wrongfully prevents patriotic, talented Americans from serving, it also compromises the safety and security of our country,” Lambda Legal Senior Attorney Peter Renn said. “Thousands of current service members are transgender, and many have been serving openly, courageously and successfully in the U.S. military for more than a year—not to mention the previous decades when many were forced to serve in silence. Once again attacking a vulnerable population based on bias, political opportunism and demonstrably untrue ‘alternative facts,’ President Trump is denying brave men and women the opportunity to serve our country without any legitimate justification whatsoever.”

Update:
It appears that Mattis and Trump are not exactly on the same page. Actually Trump does not know what page he's actually on

Mattis: Transgender Troops Can Continue to Serve | Military.com

New guidance released Friday by the Pentagon makes it clear that any transgender troops currently in the military can re-enlist in the next several months, even as the department debates how broadly to enforce a ban on their service ordered by President Donald Trump.

In a memo to top military leaders, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said a high-level panel will determine how to implement Trump's ban on transgender individuals in the military. Trump directed the military to indefinitely extend the ban on transgender individuals enlisting in the service, but he left it up to Mattis to decide if those currently serving should be allowed to stay.

HRC Responds to Court Decision Blocking Trump's Trans Troops Ban | Human Rights Campaign

Today, HRC responded to the decision by a U.S. Federal Judge to block enforcement of the Trump-Pence Administration’s unconstitutional ban on military service by transgender troops in the case brought by NCLR and GLAD.

Today’s preliminary injunction is an important step in the ongoing efforts to protect transgender service members from the dangerous and discriminatory policies of Donald Trump and Mike Pence,” said Sarah Warbelow, HRC's Legal Director. “Donald Trump’s erratic tweets and half-baked orders disrespect the bravery of the countless transgender people who have fought, and in many cases died, for their country. The immediate harm to our national defense and to the thousands of transgender people serving and wishing to serve their country must be stopped -- and we are grateful that a federal judge has blocked this administration from discharging any qualified individuals because of their gender identity while these cases continue to make their way through the courts.”

Tough shit Bubba!

HRC Responds to Court Decision Blocking Trump's Trans Troops Ban | Human Rights Campaign

Today, HRC responded to the decision by a U.S. Federal Judge to block enforcement of the Trump-Pence Administration’s unconstitutional ban on military service by transgender troops in the case brought by NCLR and GLAD.

Today’s preliminary injunction is an important step in the ongoing efforts to protect transgender service members from the dangerous and discriminatory policies of Donald Trump and Mike Pence,” said Sarah Warbelow, HRC's Legal Director. “Donald Trump’s erratic tweets and half-baked orders disrespect the bravery of the countless transgender people who have fought, and in many cases died, for their country. The immediate harm to our national defense and to the thousands of transgender people serving and wishing to serve their country must be stopped -- and we are grateful that a federal judge has blocked this administration from discharging any qualified individuals because of their gender identity while these cases continue to make their way through the courts.”

Tough shit Bubba!
Mental illness isnt a "qualification"
What a joke

Tough shit Bubba!
What a joke
When did you get kicked out ??

Tough shit Bubba!
What a joke

I doubt he enlisted, he might have been drafted and couldn't malinger his way out.

Tough shit Bubba!
What a joke

I doubt he enlisted, he might have been drafted and couldn't malinger his way out.
I was born in 86, you old goat.

Forum List

Back