Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
HRC Responds to Court Decision Blocking Trump's Trans Troops Ban | Human Rights Campaign

Today, HRC responded to the decision by a U.S. Federal Judge to block enforcement of the Trump-Pence Administration’s unconstitutional ban on military service by transgender troops in the case brought by NCLR and GLAD.

Today’s preliminary injunction is an important step in the ongoing efforts to protect transgender service members from the dangerous and discriminatory policies of Donald Trump and Mike Pence,” said Sarah Warbelow, HRC's Legal Director. “Donald Trump’s erratic tweets and half-baked orders disrespect the bravery of the countless transgender people who have fought, and in many cases died, for their country. The immediate harm to our national defense and to the thousands of transgender people serving and wishing to serve their country must be stopped -- and we are grateful that a federal judge has blocked this administration from discharging any qualified individuals because of their gender identity while these cases continue to make their way through the courts.”

Tough shit Bubba!
Mental illness isnt a "qualification"
What a joke
When did you get kicked out ??

I doubt he enlisted, he might have been drafted and couldn't malinger his way out.
I was born in 86, you old goat.
I am an old goat and a damned spry one at that. I take that as a compliment. You're a young whippersnapper who still has time to grow up and get over your juvenile, bigoted, ignorant, hateful horseshit and learn something about the complexities of human sexuality. Who the fuck are you to determine that being trans is a mental illness? Think that you know what you clearly do not know is a mental illness.

I doubt he enlisted, he might have been drafted and couldn't malinger his way out.
I am an old goat and a damned spry one at that. I take that as a compliment. You're a young whippersnapper who still has time to grow up and get over your juvenile, bigoted, ignorant, hateful horseshit and learn something about the complexities of human sexuality. Who the fuck are you to determine that being trans is a mental illness? Think that you know what you clearly do not know is a mental illness.
I didnt. The world health org did :thup:
juvenile, bigoted, ignorant, hateful horseshit is not denying reality?
Is transexualism and human sexuality equal? Transexualism is denying the most basic form of biology. I dont see how that has anything to do with it?
I say that because one of my best friends (lesbian) hates how the tranny movement took over the gay movement. Its 2 totally different issues.

What a joke

Is transexualism and human sexuality equal? Transexualism is denying the most basic form of biology. I dont see how that has anything to do with it?
I say that because one of my best friends (lesbian) hates how the tranny movement took over the gay movement. Its 2 totally different issues.
The WHO? Once upon a time Sparky. That is changing. Try to keep up with things:

W.H.O. Weighs Dropping Transgender Identity From List of Mental Disorders

Both you and your lesbian friend need to learn more about transsexuality. It is different than gay but it is complicated and not a "totally separate issue."

Only the mentally ill believe a person with a penis is a woman and you can change sex on a whim.

Only the mentally ill believe a person with a penis is a woman and you can change sex on a whim.
Only the intellectually challenged think that it is that simple.

Both you and your lesbian friend need to learn more about transsexuality. It is different than gay but it is complicated and not a "totally separate issue."
I remember reading about how that other org dropped it from their lists. A majority of doctors on the board said it should stay but they took it off anyways.
Recurring nightmares will keep you out of the military but you whine when people that deny reality are kicked out?

I bet you think people can become dogs on a whim too. If not, why not? Maybe I'm 66 now and so give me my full social security.

I remember reading about how that other org dropped it from their lists. A majority of doctors on the board said it should stay but they took it off anyways.
Recurring nightmares will keep you out of the military but you whine when people that deny reality are kicked out?
Not the first time science has been driven by politics.

I bet you think people can become dogs on a whim too. If not, why not? Maybe I'm 66 now and so give me my full social security.
That is just fucking moronic! Men and women are the same species. Gender is complicated and there is more to it that what is visible between your legs. But, I'm sure that you are too incurious and anti-intellectual to take the time to explore and understand that ,

That is just fucking moronic! Men and women are the same species. Gender is complicated and there is more to it that what is visible between your legs. But, I'm sure that you are too incurious and anti-intellectual to take the time to explore and understand that ,
Oh, so you're speciephobic. And your phobia also says sex is based upon feelings, not chromosomes or genitals. You really need to see a psychologist.

Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body - she hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night

HRC Responds to Court Decision Blocking Trump's Trans Troops Ban | Human Rights Campaign

Today, HRC responded to the decision by a U.S. Federal Judge to block enforcement of the Trump-Pence Administration’s unconstitutional ban on military service by transgender troops in the case brought by NCLR and GLAD.

Today’s preliminary injunction is an important step in the ongoing efforts to protect transgender service members from the dangerous and discriminatory policies of Donald Trump and Mike Pence,” said Sarah Warbelow, HRC's Legal Director. “Donald Trump’s erratic tweets and half-baked orders disrespect the bravery of the countless transgender people who have fought, and in many cases died, for their country. The immediate harm to our national defense and to the thousands of transgender people serving and wishing to serve their country must be stopped -- and we are grateful that a federal judge has blocked this administration from discharging any qualified individuals because of their gender identity while these cases continue to make their way through the courts.”

Tough shit Bubba!
If you got tits....serve proudly. If you got tits and a cock...nope.

Oh, so you're speciephobic. And your phobia also says sex is based upon feelings, not chromosomes or genitals. You really need to see a psychologist.

Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body - she hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night
Now that is mental illness. You might want to look into that chromosome . That is exactly what I'm talking about Bubba. You might be interested-or, I suspect not- to learn that not everyone is clearly male or female biologically . However, everyone is clearly human , or not . Now cut out the ignorant horseshit!

Tough shit Bubba!
What a joke

we ain't got no draft

Tough shit Bubba!
What a joke

we ain't got no draft

You mean, "we ain't got no draft YET". Give it time, because it looks like Trump is gonna get us in a war sooner or later, and a draft will be required.

we ain't got no draft

You mean, "we ain't got no draft YET". Give it time, because it looks like Trump is gonna get us in a war sooner or later, and a draft will be required.

probably will not need a draft

Now that is mental illness. You might want to look into that chromosome . That is exactly what I'm talking about Bubba. You might be interested-or, I suspect not- to learn that not everyone is clearly male or female biologically . However, everyone is clearly human , or not . Now cut out the ignorant horseshit!
So at best your argument is to let the physically handicapped into the military.

Still a loser.

we ain't got no draft

We been in wars for years.
Don't be an ignorant douchebag

What a joke

we ain't got no draft

Unfortunately, I think you might be wrong. Why? Because when it came out about what caused those Navy ships to collide with civilian ships, one of the main causes was them being over worked on deployment because they were short staffed.

And that is on a peacetime footing. If a war is declared, they are going to need a hell of a lot more people, and that is why there will be a draft.

we ain't got no draft

Unfortunately, I think you might be wrong. Why? Because when it came out about what caused those Navy ships to collide with civilian ships, one of the main causes was them being over worked on deployment because they were short staffed.

And that is on a peacetime footing. If a war is declared, they are going to need a hell of a lot more people, and that is why there will be a draft.

maybe trump will be able to make it economically attractive ENOUGH---to attract

we ain't got no draft

maybe trump will be able to make it economically attractive ENOUGH---to attract

Hate to tell you, but it's really hard to make serving in the military attractive during a time of conflict. I was running the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo when 9/11 happened, and I can tell you that enlistments dropped sharply when Jr. declared war. It got so bad, that for many jobs, we were giving initial enlistment bonuses for up to 10,000 just for signing up for 4 years. I saw enlistment bonuses for jobs that I'd never seen bonuses for in the 18 years I'd been serving before I got to MEPS.

Sorry, but other than a bonus, there really isn't that much incentive to serve, because the pay sucks and you'll never get rich as an enlisted person.

Forum List

Back