Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
I'm not it should be called a mental disorder. National Geographic had a feature article on it recently. Their brains are just wired differently, like it's actually natural is the best I can interpret what was written. Much like homosexuality, not really a choice.

Do you see the hypocrisy and humor in your post?

You say it should not be called a mental disorder and then you say "their brains are just wired differently".

I'm not it should be called a mental disorder. National Geographic had a feature article on it recently. Their brains are just wired differently, like it's actually natural is the best I can interpret what was written. Much like homosexuality, not really a choice.

Do you see the hypocrisy and humor in your post?

You say it should not be called a mental disorder and then you say "their brains are just wired differently".

Yeah, I could agree with what you say, maybe. What I wrote could be construed as humorous or faulty, but maybe God ordained it that way is what I was trying to say. Why would you want to bar someone like that from leading an otherwise normal life, or even owning a gun? I mentioned the article in National Geographic, but maybe it was Scientific American, can't remember now, just to show that this transgendered thing is maybe a legitimate third way, not a perversion or deviancy.

They know exactly who they are physically. The problem is the way they think and feel does not match their sex.

Which means they have a mental disorder which disqualifies them from military service, owning a gun many other things. Their problem, not mine.

It's a choice. Having odd sexual desires is different than a guy wanting to wear women's clothing and makeup. Hell, I've known women who don't even have that desire. They walk around in jeans and tee shirts with little makeup on.

Then they actually think they look like women instead of freaks which is what most of them look like. It is a mental disorder no different than a guy thinking he's a police officer or Jesus Christ.

I gave an answer to this issue in post #821.

They know exactly who they are physically. The problem is the way they think and feel does not match their sex.

Which means they have a mental disorder which disqualifies them from military service, owning a gun many other things. Their problem, not mine.

It's a choice. Having odd sexual desires is different than a guy wanting to wear women's clothing and makeup. Hell, I've known women who don't even have that desire. They walk around in jeans and tee shirts with little makeup on.

Then they actually think they look like women instead of freaks which is what most of them look like. It is a mental disorder no different than a guy thinking he's a police officer or Jesus Christ.

So if a woman wears jeans, tee shirt and little makeup, it's proof they're ---what?

Gay? Transgender? Comfortable with their body, face and don't feel they have to paint themselves to attract ignorant dinosaurs like you?

I'll bet you love the phony, plastic, silicone, make up trolled on look of the whore first lady and first daughter wife.

How about some respect for our military?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So if a woman wears jeans, tee shirt and little makeup, it's proof they're ---what?

Gay? Transgender? Comfortable with their body, face and don't feel they have to paint themselves to attract ignorant dinosaurs like you?

I'll bet you love the phony, plastic, silicone, make up trolled on look of the whore first lady and first daughter wife.

The point that flew over your pointed head is that attire and makeup are not an obsession of women. They don't do it because they can't help themselves or that's part of their nature. They go through all that trouble to enhance their appearance---especially to men.

You do realize that if you have XY chromosomes, if you change your appearance to that of a woman, you still have the XY chromosomes, and are still a man? Just look like a girlie girl.
You do realize that not everyone is clearly male or female, and that medial gender reassignment is not about chromosomes. Educate yourself if you dare:

Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Protocols for Hormonal Reassignment of Gender - Trans Health
You do realize that not everyone is clearly male or female, and that medial gender reassignment is not about chromosomes.
You do realize that you are a fucking lunatic. Anyone who doesn't know who they are at birth, their parents need to be whipped and the doctor needs to be fired.
They do that because you cater to their mental illness.
We cater to mental illness because it is an illness. Most enlighten people excepted that over a century ago.

Excepted?

It could be a lot worse with the last Tranny first partner and the homosexual president. I mean come on if you are going to be "First Lady" hide the bulge in your down under. Not very lady like of that "bitch".

index-5.jpg

Transsexuals maybe sexually maladjusted or not but that's not a mental disorder. Mental disorders are defined in the DSM. Being transgender, homosexual, bisexual, or asexual are not recognized as mental disorders in the DSM which is why you can not deny them the right to serve their country on that basis. That's why conservatives are using the ruse of cost of medical care to keep them the out.
Yeah, that's the new politically correct definition. Previously, when the world was saner, these conditions were defined as mental disorders.
Those were days when practically any deviant behavior (political, religious, or sexual) was likely to be defined as a mental disorder. Wayward wives were committed and force to undergo hysterectomies, gays, and transgender people were labeled morally deficient in most states and subject to imprisonment or commitment to an asylum.

Transsexuals maybe sexually maladjusted or not but that's not a mental disorder. Mental disorders are defined in the DSM. Being transgender, homosexual, bisexual, or asexual are not recognized as mental disorders in the DSM which is why you can not deny them the right to serve their country on that basis. That's why conservatives are using the ruse of cost of medical care to keep them the out.
Yeah, that's the new politically correct definition. Previously, when the world was saner, these conditions were defined as mental disorders.
Those were days when practically any deviant behavior (political, religious, or sexual) was likely to be defined as a mental disorder. Wayward wives were committed and force to undergo hysterectomies, gays, and transgender people were labeled morally deficient in most states and subject to imprisonment or commitment to an asylum.

Ah yes, the good ole days. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Whether we put them in prison is one thing. Whether we allow them into women's restrooms is another.

I never heard of forcing women to have hysterectomies.

Snowflakes like you are the ones who complain the most about people with psychiatric conditions being released from their institutions.

Whether we put them in prison is one thing. Whether we allow them into women's restrooms is another.

Snowflakes like you are the ones who complain the most about people with psychiatric conditions being released from their institutions.

There's a lot of things you never heard about. Doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Yeah, and that doesn't mean Bigfoot doesn't exist either.

One thing is clear, you are totally unable to commit logic.

But they did happen because you say they did?

Well, if they decide to not allow them in the military, it will be done, and there will be nothing this man can do about it. Serving in the military is NOT a right.
No but not being discriminated against is a right.
When you try to change your gender, which isn't possible. It's not my job to cater to your mental illness.
Transgender is "mental illness"? What is your basis for that opinion?

Thinking you are something other what you are is nutz. That's why George.

But they did happen because you say they did?
Here is another son of a bitch who is a dangerous combination of crazy and stupid-like Trump who admires him:

Reading the Right Wing: Trans Acceptance Will Lead to Robot Army

Then there’s Alex Jones. Oh, Alex Jones. The man behind Infowars and The Alex Jones Show always takes things up by several notches. The watchdog group Media Matters has unearthed some choice nuggets from him; just this week he said that acceptance of transgender people in the military and society in general is a precursor to implanting computer chips in humans.

You can't change your gender, it is impossible.
Right wing anti intellectual dumbing down the complexities of human sexuality and gender is willful ignorance. They are not changing what they are . They are becoming on the outside, what they are on the inside. I'm sure that it would be to much to expect of you to know that not every one is 100% male or female, right?

You know, transgender people have been serving in the military for several years now, and apparently, most of them make pretty decent military personnel. Many of them have high evaluations and are respected by their commands.

If other countries can do it, why can't we? Many of our allies allow gay and transgendered people to serve.

Besides, when you consider that only 30 percent of the people who are age eligible to serve in the military are even qualified to do so. Many people are ineligible because of physical limitations like asthma or obesity, or they don't have a H.S. diploma, or they have too many arrests, or are ineligible because of drug use. Then, consider that only one percent of the population is even interested in serving as based on the statistics that are available.

If a transgendered person can pass the entry physical and screening, as well as make it through boot camp successfully, I think they should be allowed to serve. Considering how few people actually want to join the military, can we really allow our military to refuse eligible people, especially in light of the current world situations with the Middle East and N. Korea?

Forum List

Back