One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

If this doesn't finish Trump, then there is no America
I can't believe what I witnessed today.

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?
It's not going to finish Trump. Remember, white conservatives already attacked this country once before. It was called the Civil War. These are the same people who want to end school lunches for poor children. Who promote "let him die" as healthcare. Who were and probably still are "birthers". They are clearly the majority of the GOP. We have to stop them and defeat them. Unchecked, we could end up going down the same path Germany did.

Note to the dip shit, it wasn't conservatives that attacked a lawful assembly exercising their 1st Amendment right in Charlottesville.

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?

Poor little drama queen, this too shall pass.

But there will be another giant fuck up right around the corner. It's who Trump is. His uncontrollable mouth and incompetence is a stable of his presidency His luck will run out you can bet on that

What's a "canbet not"?

Jackson, Lee, all the Confederates were welcomed back into the Union, by those who paid the price for defeating them.

What moral authority do you have that is greater than theirs, on this issue?
if it were not for Gen Ulysses S Grant, they'd be hung and dead for treason

But there will be another giant fuck up right around the corner. It's who Trump is. His uncontrollable mouth and incompetence is a stable of his presidency His luck will run out you can bet on that

What's a "canbet not"?

Weak. Instead of addressing my point you come back with that. If you bothered to check its already corrected dumbass.

What's a "canbet not"?

Weak. Instead of addressing my point you come back with that. If you bothered to check its already corrected dumbass.

Your fallacy is he didn't fuck up this time. Like I said in another post, it wasn't conservatives that attacked a lawful assembly to deny others their constitutionally protected rights. Your side did that, and it really pissed you off because Trump pointed it out.

So why did you change your screenname, libtard? You shouldn't be allowed to start threads. Not because of that. But because you're a dumass.

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.

I'm not pissed but rather pleased. Please speak for yourself next time and refrain from using the word 'everyone' OK?

-Geaux
So you're pleased he contradicted himself?

No.. Because he didn't

-Geaux

I wish Trump would have condemned the white supremeists much harsher, but Trump is right about his condemnation of the alt-left.

Is it the President's job now to respond to every local story?

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.
it is the president's job to immediately lash out at every celebrity, news person, media personality, businessman etc., who is mean to him. he always makes sure to wait for facts before lashing out, i am told. LOL

Is it the President's job now to respond to every local story?

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, i am dying here.

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.
Scenario #1. Trump does nothing. He gets criticized for it.
Scenario #2. Trump condemns racism. He gets criticized for it.
See a pattern?
Instead of dwelling on what he didn't say, dwell on what he did say. He condemned HATE. In my opinion the number one evil in this is hate. Not nazis, or Democrats or Republicans or even Terrorists. Hate is the real enemy. Trump was 100% dead on accurate.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

the birfer blob who leads the lock her up chants is waiting for facts before making statements. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Damn i think i ruptured my spleen. HALP

Like anything he did would have satisfied you.

Actually, you nitwit, Trump could have won over millions of voters by just getting his fat ass over to Virginia and made a speech how such behavior is NOT ACCEPTABLE within our country. Domestic terrorism MUST be stopped.

Instead, the sniveling clown had to be cajoled into reading a prepared speech........

Here's what the white supremacists stated after his FIRST little charade.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. When asked to condemn, he just [waled] out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.” -Andrew Anglin, Editor, Daily Stormer Today

Oh, so now you believe Nazi's?

The biggest advertiser those morons have is the lefty anti-fa idiots who attack them.

That does not matter, they were all slave owners

Again....Washington and Jefferson were presidents of this country. Lee was a traitor who tried to get the south to separate. Lee isn't even close to being in the same league as Washington and Jefferson.

Being president means that it was ok that they owned slaves?
That was back then. What are you trying to say?

I'm asking ABikerSailor to explain his reasoning.

Most wealthy people back then owned slaves. Shoot, if Trump was alive back then with all the wealth he has, you can bet he would have owned slaves as well. So, just because Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, and Lee owned slaves, does NOT make them equivalent.

Washington and Jefferson led this country through it's founding, and were each president of this nation. Lee was a traitor who tried to break this country up.

No, there is no equivalence.

Washington was born a british subject.

He rebelled against a government that he felt did not represent his people...

<a-hem>

hello-hello-anybody-home-think-mcfly-think-think-mcfly-think.jpg

There's a lot of willful ignorance with Trump. He's proud to not be a student of history, he's proud to be a nonreader.
I like my presidents to be readers.
Today was a dumpster fire for him and I'm sure Gen Kelly is cringing over it.
Like we thought anyone can control this lunatic.
it would help if you told us what you witnessed today.....
David Duke thanked the president for his comments today.
That's all you really need to know..

What else could he say that would get his allies in the press to give him more air time?
Trump has no time for the press and the public's right to know. Remember he has said during his first press conference," Don't believe anything you hear unless you hear it from me."
A guy who has a terrible relationship with the truth..

The Press is the one that has no respect for the Public's right to know, or they would actually be doing their job, ie reporting the news,

not taking sides and trying to destroy trump.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

The Alt Left is the most destructive force in America nowadays. Congratulations to them. They are even more destructive than the Muslim terrorists. It took a lot of hard work to get that distinction.

That's why the Alt-Left support Islam, Islamists and apologise and deflect every time there's an Islamist Terrorist attack. It's not as if we don't know their game, they are not clever enough to not be so obvious as they are.
The way I see it, Lucy, is that when there is an Islamist terrorist attack, the left does exactly what you just did for the right--saying those jokers are not representative of ALL muslims. We know that. We know the Right is not all racists and Nazi's. We also know that not all leftists are violent ANTIFA members. There were half a mil leftie protesters in D.C. at the Women's March and how many people got hurt? Buildings torched? Windows broken? There have been protests everywhere since Trump was elected and how many have actually involved planned violence? Just like with the Right, most people on the Left aren't extremists either. It is not fair to use such a broad brush to color your opponents.

it would help if you told us what you witnessed today.....
David Duke thanked the president for his comments today.
That's all you really need to know..
you sound like a politician or the priest.....i think i will look into it and see what was done....
I speak the truth.
Duke was pleased with trump and said it.
He loves the hate Trump preaches..

You believe everything Duke says?

Forum List

Back