One State Has Officially Been Named the Most HATED State in the US

Don't blame me just the messenger :)

There’s 50 states. Not every one can get as much love as the others.

YouGov made a ‘State of the States,’ in which they asked Americans how they feel about each and every state.

This research shows that New Jersey is the only state in the U.S. which people tend to have a negative opinion of. 40% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of
the Garden State while 30% have a favorable opinion of the state, which gives the state a net favorability of -10%.

For comparison, Alabama, the second least popular state, has a net favorability rating of +8%,as 39% of Americans have a favorable view of Alabama and 31% have an unfavorable opinion.

After Alabama the least popular states are Illinois (+9%), Mississippi (+9%) and Indiana (+12%).

The people who don't have a negative opinion of New Jersey have probably never been there.

there;s good and bad like almost everywhere else.

could be worse. at least it isn't mississippi

I've been to both. I prefer Mississippi. In fact, after my company sent me to deliver a load in New Jersey, I informed my manager that if he ever scheduled me to go there again, I would park the truck, mail him the keys, and take a Greyhound home, because I would quit before I ever went to New Jersey again. Even their fucking paramedics are sadistic assholes. I quit truck driving six months after that trip, and I had nightmares about it for two years afterward.

Now all I have to do is listen to the bastards talk, and I dread the days of the week that the calls are mostly NY, NJ, and Boston (don't ask me why those people all seem to make phone calls on the same days. I have no idea). I find them the most nasty, unpleasant human beings in the country, and they're not even talking to me.
Yeah....but they're nice compared to SF city council members.

poor nutty bigoted muddy :cuckoo:

YouGov made a ‘State of the States,’ in which they asked Americans how they feel about each and every state.

This research shows that New Jersey is the only state in the U.S. which people tend to have a negative opinion of. 40% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of
the Garden State while 30% have a favorable opinion of the state, which gives the state a net favorability of -10%.

For comparison, Alabama, the second least popular state, has a net favorability rating of +8%,as 39% of Americans have a favorable view of Alabama and 31% have an unfavorable opinion.

After Alabama the least popular states are Illinois (+9%), Mississippi (+9%) and Indiana (+12%).

The people who don't have a negative opinion of New Jersey have probably never been there.

I have to imagine looking at or living on the Mississippi river would be a lot better than the Hudson river. God I love Michigan. Except for our 3 bad cities flint Saginaw and Detroit Michigan rules. The great lakes metro Detroit up north and the Upper peninsula are all great. Even flint Saginaw and Detroit were great before the big three left. But luckily trump and hillary both say they're bringing jobs back home

the Hudson is pretty clean now. not like it used to be.

and it's nice to look at a river.... but not when the place you're in has the highest rates of poverty and lowest educational rates in the country.

I have only been to New Jersy a few times, I don't know how anyone can tell the difference between Massachusetts, Rhode Island, connecticut and New Jersey they all seem the same... boring as hell.

I thought for sure Mississippi would have been the number one most hated state followed by California and then Alabama.

Nah. Southerners are generally pretty happy, friendly people in my experience. What passes for happy and friendly in the Northeast would be an opening declaration of war anywhere else.

California gets a pass because it has Disneyland. ;)

southerners are "happy friendly people" to white christian people.

southern cities can be very nice. i know i wouldn't go off the beaten track in certain places.

Your racism really doesn't interest me.

it isn't racism to point out others' racism.

sorry if you resemble my remarks

It is racism to scream racism because you're losing another argument. You're using people

I have to imagine looking at or living on the Mississippi river would be a lot better than the Hudson river. God I love Michigan. Except for our 3 bad cities flint Saginaw and Detroit Michigan rules. The great lakes metro Detroit up north and the Upper peninsula are all great. Even flint Saginaw and Detroit were great before the big three left. But luckily trump and hillary both say they're bringing jobs back home

the Hudson is pretty clean now. not like it used to be.

and it's nice to look at a river.... but not when the place you're in has the highest rates of poverty and lowest educational rates in the country.
Are you talking about the Detroit River? LOL.

The younger blacks generally call me "sir."

Yanno that's a YUUUGE clue to what your gender might be. See if you can figger it out.

I'm still feeling sad. Cat people like you and Jake should be able to use any bathroom you want. I mean a "guy" who's a cat person. I'll tell you what. You two go to any business you want, and if they don't let you use the ladies room, i'll score that for you. Guaranteed. I'll have the business owner crying. Just give me a call and I'll take care of that for you. My number is 1-800-kaz-rules. You don't have to actually enter the "s"

A "cat person"? Wtf is a "cat person"? You mean a predator? :dunno:

Poor New Jersey. I've never stepped foot in it, but all the bad press it's gotten all my life, if someone asked "What state are you least likely to visit for pleasure?" it would be New Jersey. No hesitation.

Poor New Jersey. I've never stepped foot in it, but all the bad press it's gotten all my life, if someone asked "What state are you least likely to visit for pleasure?" it would be New Jersey. No hesitation.
Yet NJ is one of the leading states for tourism on the east coast

It's just because it sits in the shadow of its two much bigger neighbors New Yawk and Pennsylvania.

Anywhere you go picks out a runt neighbor to pick on so it can feel superior. F'rinstance if you live in France, it's Belgium.

gol durn it. Mah Miss-sip-pee lahgeslater's gonna faynd sumpin' tew dew ta rally piss-off yew Yankees.

New jersey! Its only responsibility is to keep the salt water off of Pennsylvania.

Drive I-95 from Philly to New York. First you smell something that reminds you of Styrofoam cup on fire. Then it smells like vinyl floor tile mastic for a while, Diesel fuel for a while and finally it smells of animal fat being rendered.

I've done Jersey lots and lots of times.

Yeah - at least it isn't Mississippi, where you have more freedom, more money, less taxes, and less crime. Who would want all of that when you can have New Jersey (the armpit of America)? :cuckoo:

Yeah - at least it isn't Mississippi, where you have more freedom, more money, less taxes, and less crime. Who would want all of that when you can have New Jersey (the armpit of America)? :cuckoo:
NJ supports Mississippi

Last edited:

NJ supports Mississippi

so do all of the other blue and purple states.

NJ supports Mississippi

Indisputable proof of how incredibly stupid liberals are.... :lmao:

(First of all, it's illegal for one state to support another. But it happens because dumb ass liberals violate the Constitution. Second, if you're dumb enough as a liberal state to support a conservative state, then you get what you deserve!)

NJ supports Mississippi

(First of all, it's illegal for one state to support another. But it happens because dumb ass liberals violate the Constitution. Second, if you're dumb enough as a liberal state to support a conservative state, then you get what you deserve!)

NJ is 49 th in the percent it pays to what it receives in federal money
Mississippi is number one

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ was my home away from home for 15 years. To this day, when I hear "New Jersey", I detect a foul odor before I recall the bad memories.

New Jersey's only redeeming features are its jug handles. (No left turns against oncoming traffic). It's an incredibly safe policy other states should adopt.

Other than that, it's a cesspool. The people are the crudest, rudest, poorly bred cretins that ever oozed out of a lower primate gene pool. I've traveled the world and I've never found people anywhere to take such pride in being uncultivated, cultureless louts.

--------------

NJ supports Mississippi

NJ is 49 th in the percent it pays to what it receives in federal money
Mississippi is number one
So again.....if true....thank you for proving the utter stupidity of liberals to support their own enemies :lmao:

I've lived all over the US, and the worst states are Oregon, Mississippi, and Alabama.

Oregon is the Appalachia of the West. Hillbillies in the country, and heavily medicated liberals in the cities.

The only reason Oregon doesn't come out as one of the most hated states is because no one ever visits there. But if you ever visit Oregon, and see the way they drive, you'll come away never wanting to go near Oregon ever again.

Worst and most retarded drivers in America. The hillbillies drive as if they are behind the wheel of a tractor, and the liberals are too whacked out on anti-depressants to notice they aren't the only drivers on the road.

Forum List

Back