One State Has Officially Been Named the Most HATED State in the US

How does an "unfavorable" rating translate to "the most hated"? The "research" is based on some obscure on line survey sponsored by some "international" entity called "you-gov" based in the freaking U.K. I would hardly scream "it's official" over this junk.

If you have ever been anywhere, with out a doubt Mississippi is a big shit hole of a state, Nothing bunch of inbred rednecks and poor ass blacks.

But it is kind of funny people would pick New Jersey worse in this poll.

Bad. Worse. Worst.

Who knows what the criteria or accuracy of the poll are, but I'd wonder how many of the people who have negative opinions of NJ have actually been there.

Reading is optional in Mississippi. Don't not need to read down their.

Read down their what?

Spent 2 years in Meridian, 3 in Gulfport.

Met a lot of fine people, that put up with me despite my yankee accent.

Flew thru NJ twice.

Will NOT take that route again.

Biloxi is nice with it's white sandy beaches, but drive up 61 I swear I feel like I am in a third world country
NJ is a beautiful state

Hundred miles of beautiful beaches, mountains, Delaware water gap, pine barrens, well maintained state park system, soectacular views of NYC

So do a lot of other coastal states.

I am currently in a shithole called El Paso TX for the next two weeks

There is nothing in the entire state of Texas that compares to NJ

If New Jersey is so great, why are the Jets and Giants to embarrassed to tell the nation the truth?

And call themselves the New Jersey Jets and the New Jersey Giants.....

Statue of Liberty is in NJ too

HSC-HomepageImage.jpg

Hey RW NASCAR give up on building that new track? Been a while since I heard about it.
That plan came and went very quickly

I wonder why? Why does Jersey get such a bad rap? New Jersey has some of the prettiest county in the US. Delaware water gap, Sandy Hook, Cape May.

Okay, the horseshoe crabs are gross, that could be a reason.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't blame me just the messenger :)

There’s 50 states. Not every one can get as much love as the others.

YouGov made a ‘State of the States,’ in which they asked Americans how they feel about each and every state.

This research shows that New Jersey is the only state in the U.S. which people tend to have a negative opinion of. 40% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of
the Garden State while 30% have a favorable opinion of the state, which gives the state a net favorability of -10%.

For comparison, Alabama, the second least popular state, has a net favorability rating of +8%,as 39% of Americans have a favorable view of Alabama and 31% have an unfavorable opinion.

After Alabama the least popular states are Illinois (+9%), Mississippi (+9%) and Indiana (+12%).

The people who don't have a negative opinion of New Jersey have probably never been there.

Oh, I've been there. And that's why I have a negative opinion of the state.

YouGov made a ‘State of the States,’ in which they asked Americans how they feel about each and every state.

This research shows that New Jersey is the only state in the U.S. which people tend to have a negative opinion of. 40% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of
the Garden State while 30% have a favorable opinion of the state, which gives the state a net favorability of -10%.

For comparison, Alabama, the second least popular state, has a net favorability rating of +8%,as 39% of Americans have a favorable view of Alabama and 31% have an unfavorable opinion.

After Alabama the least popular states are Illinois (+9%), Mississippi (+9%) and Indiana (+12%).

This is really simple mathematics. The southern half of the state is a shit hole. The northern half of the state is a poor attempt to be NYC. Meanwhile, Chris Christie is from there.

The article says that people were asked how they feel about each and every state. This poll has about as much meaning as a poll asking if you prefer blonds, brunettes or redheads.

still says a lot that state come out on top

All those concrete jungles on the east coast are nothing but filthy leftist cess pools of over population.

The people who don't have a negative opinion of New Jersey have probably never been there.

I have only been to New Jersy a few times, I don't know how anyone can tell the difference between Massachusetts, Rhode Island, connecticut and New Jersey they all seem the same... boring as hell.

I thought for sure Mississippi would have been the number one most hated state followed by California and then Alabama.

California? Are you kidding, most of the population in CA come from the Mid West; fed up with Winter snow and ice, ready to see a real ocean, real mountains, deserts, Redwoods and Giant Sequoias

337206711_910671a97f.jpg

and snow ski and surf in the same day. Gee, beats tipping over cows in Wisconsin.

officially named? by whom? a loony blog called "capitalism is freedom"?

:rofl:

The poll came from Yougov its in the OP

YouGov | Economist/YouGov Poll

one of those dumbass internet polls?

:rofl:

A few years back a major hurricane ripped through New Jersey. It caused several millions of dollars in improvements.

I have only been to New Jersy a few times, I don't know how anyone can tell the difference between Massachusetts, Rhode Island, connecticut and New Jersey they all seem the same... boring as hell.

I thought for sure Mississippi would have been the number one most hated state followed by California and then Alabama.

California? Are you kidding, most of the population in CA come from the Mid West; fed up with Winter snow and ice, ready to see a real ocean, real mountains, deserts, Redwoods and Giant Sequoias

337206711_910671a97f.jpg

and snow ski and surf in the same day. Gee, beats tipping over cows in Wisconsin.

If I wanted to spend Three hours in traffic and pay high taxes I would of stayed in Illinois.

No thanks can snow ski and water ski on the same day also in the upstate of South Carolina.

Nah. Southerners are generally pretty happy, friendly people in my experience. What passes for happy and friendly in the Northeast would be an opening declaration of war anywhere else.

California gets a pass because it has Disneyland. ;)

southerners are "happy friendly people" to white christian people.

southern cities can be very nice. i know i wouldn't go off the beaten track in certain places.

Your racism really doesn't interest me.

I wonder why? Why does Jersey get such a bad rap? New Jersey has some of the prettiest county in the US. Delaware water gap, Sandy Hook, Cape May.

Okay, the horseshoe crabs are gross, that could be a reason.

hqdefault.jpg

Because of the people. The people suck.

Most of the negative rep if for the NY area of New Jersey. The rest of the State is pretty nice

Nah. Southerners are generally pretty happy, friendly people in my experience. What passes for happy and friendly in the Northeast would be an opening declaration of war anywhere else.

southern cities can be very nice. i know i wouldn't go off the beaten track in certain places.

It's funny how consistently bigots like you are the biggest whiners about bigotry.

As a transplanted northerner to the south, I can tell you that you are full of shit. And there's plenty of problems in the north too. But you always were a ho. Before your body went, that's how you made a living. Now you're a Democrat ho

It's funny how consistently bigots like you are the biggest whiners about bigotry.

As a transplanted northerner to the south, I can tell you that you are full of shit. And there's plenty of problems in the north too. But you always were a ho. Before your body went, that's how you made a living. Now you're a Democrat ho

I agree, just stopped by waffle house after church, where else would you see blacks and whites talking , laughing , saying " yes sir"" no sir" being polite to one another, complete strangers?

Never seen it up North....

I agree, just stopped by waffle house after church, where else would you see blacks and whites talking , laughing , saying " yes sir"" no sir" being polite to one another, complete strangers?

Never seen it up North....

Yes, I'm in an interesting area for that. I live in the Triangle of North Carolina where us Yankees are all over. The majority of whites were I live are from the north. The majority of blacks are NC natives. The blacks are overwhelmingly very polite. The younger blacks generally call me "sir." That happens frequently with whites as well, but it's harder to tell who'd local and who's not. When I get outside the triangle though, blacks and whites are like that.

Jillian's just a ho. If Democrats told her to lie on the ground, clap her hands and bark like a seal she'd do it. Or bark like a Hillary, I mean a dog. Whatever. She's just a bigot

Forum List

Back