One thing you can say about Trump is that he certainly was not a politician

Unfortunately, we don't expect unfiltered BS from a person that's supposed to be President of (all) the United States. Not just his angry, white followers. Obama's economy was better numbers wise and UE has been falling for a decade...well, until Trump decided to ignore the pandemic.
1. We didn't get BS from Trump. We got TRUTH (for a change)
2. Trump's followers have plenty to be angry about , and they come in ALL COLORS.
3. You don't know what you're talking about. The V GRAPH, shown all the time on conservative TV, and never on liberal TV, shows GDP SINKING in Obama's last 2 years, and RISING in Trump's first 2 years. A clear RESCUE from the sinking ship that Obama left us with.
4. the pandemic was created by Obama in 2015, when he gave millions$$ to the Wuhan lab. It was maintained by Pelosi, who refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent. Democrats' plan was to lockdown the economy, don't stimulate it, and keep it DOWN, thereby taking away Trump's best talking point for the 2020 election. You are clueless.
5. And Trump has been very successful regarding the pandemic. Brought Covid deaths down 90% since April., and with Operation Warp Speed, now has a vaccine available in record time.

And it gave you Biden. Congrats.
Got no idea what you are talking about, but that is typical when it comes to liberals. might as well be talking to a giraffe, a bison, or a wart hog.

You do understand. I already stated it. Trump would have won if he had been even a little bit of a decent person. You seem to believe he was but a majority of the electorate disagreed.

You do understand. I already stated it. Trump would have won if he had been even a little bit of a decent person. You seem to believe he was but a majority of the electorate disagreed.
FALSE! A greater majority of the electorate than ever has occured in US history voted for Trump. Filthy thieves in the election departments changed & STOLE those votes.

Trump's decency is the reason why his vote count (the REAL one) was so abnormally high. THAT is what I "understand", and you don't.

As I stated years ago the Donald is indeed a narcissist, however not a politician. A true Jacksonian in speech, action, approach, and universal equality, which throughly Pisses off the narcissistic self ordained ruling elite.

Forum List

Back