Only on fox

Have you thanked Trump for the vaccine? And OK, then what are you lying about? You are claiming:

1) Unvaccinated people put you at risk

2) You are vaccinated.

One of those is a lie. Which one?
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Unvaccinated people are putting the whole world at risk. They are breeding variants, they are getting ready to put us all back in economic shutdown, and they are killing people with their false information.

Unvaccinated people are putting the whole world at risk. They are breeding variants, they are getting ready to put us all back in economic shutdown, and they are killing people with their false information.

You didn't answer the question. You said they are putting YOU at risk.

So which is the lie?

1) You are vaccinated

2) Unvaccinated people are putting you at risk

That they are putting everyone who has been vaccinated is a logical fallacy called begging the question. You are just assuming the truth of your own position.

So which is your lie? 1 or 2?

Most of the power to order these things is with the Governors and the States, not the Federal Government.
Yep! That's why we have states with their own laws and constitutions. Those laws that are not specifically stated and granted by the constitution are left to the states to decide. Most people don't give two shits about their states politics. Most people only care what happens in washington, and that's how our politicians like it as it's conditioning most of the public to embrace full on big federal government. We might as well abolish state lines, constitutions, and laws as most would rather the federal government tell us what we can and can't do.

Vaccinations are not a cure. Vaccinated people can still carry Covid. The vaccine helps your body with symptoms to make them less. The narrative that the vaccine will remove Covid from this planet is a false narrative.

You didn't answer the question. You said they are putting YOU at risk.

So which is the lie?

1) You are vaccinated

2) Unvaccinated people are putting you at risk

That they are putting everyone who has been vaccinated is a logical fallacy called begging the question. You are just assuming the truth of your own position.

So which is your lie? 1 or 2?
200w.gif

Have you thanked Trump for the vaccine? And OK, then what are you lying about? You are claiming:

1) Unvaccinated people put you at risk

2) You are vaccinated.

One of those is a lie. Which one?
I could see commending Trump if he actually supported the vaccine he supposedly worked so hard to produce.

Instead, he snuck off and got vaccinated so his base wouldn’t think he was weak
He has remained silent while Trump supporters spread misinformation and refuse to get vaccinated
He supports anti-vax Republicans who fire up his base with Covid lies

Bingo. GET VACCINATED you stupid fuck and stop whining you want everyone else to instead.

So which is the lie?

1) You are vaccinated

2) Unvaccinated people are putting you at risk?

Don't people who keep bringing facts back into your honest attempts to spread Democrat propaganda piss you off?

Does the common flu or the cold cause spread virulently at pandemic rates, causing hundreds of thousands to sicken and die within weeks? Have hospitals ever been overwhelmed with so many sick and dying of the cold or flu, that staff were unable to cope?

Comparing covid with the a cold or flu is a fallacy. The latter are upper respiratory ailments, while covid is a systemic assault on multiple body systems, including heart, lung and circulatory damage - triggering dangerous and deadly blot clots in many people. Covid can cause kidney failure, brain damage, and strokes in some individuals.

Congratulations on not needing a flu shot. Those of us with compromised immune systems do much better on flue shots than without them, especially since I used TTC on a daily basis and needed the protection. Once I stopped riding the TTC to work every day, I got a lot fewer colds and flu.

Vaccinated people don't need to worry about the unvaccinated so I still don't understand the debate.

Some of us have allergies and/or are philosophically against the use of foreign substances in the body. I avoid everything from aspirin to ibuprofen, even suffering MOST of my migraines without the use of them. I only take vitamins.

Some people choose to not mess with their bodies equilibrium. It has nothing to do with the covid vaccine, even as it doesn't have a long track record, it has to do with my stance on ALL vaccines.

If I can avoid them, I will. I will pose zero risk to those who have been vaccinated.

Bingo. GET VACCINATED you stupid fuck and stop whining you want everyone else to instead.

So which is the lie?

1) You are vaccinated

2) Unvaccinated people are putting you at risk?

Don't people who keep bringing facts back into your honest attempts to spread Democrat propaganda piss you off?
Oh my goD, I AM vaccinated, you dolt.

MmZfSIH.jpg

Does the common flu or the cold cause spread virulently at pandemic rates, causing hundreds of thousands to sicken and die within weeks? Have hospitals ever been overwhelmed with so many sick and dying of the cold or flu, that staff were unable to cope?

Comparing covid with the a cold or flu is a fallacy. The latter are upper respiratory ailments, while covid is a systemic assault on multiple body systems, including heart, lung and circulatory damage - triggering dangerous and deadly blot clots in many people. Covid can cause kidney failure, brain damage, and strokes in some individuals.

Congratulations on not needing a flu shot. Those of us with compromised immune systems do much better on flue shots than without them, especially since I used TTC on a daily basis and needed the protection. Once I stopped riding the TTC to work every day, I got a lot fewer colds and flu.
Covid is respiratory virus at its core. When you can't breathe, you of course have systemic problems throughout the body. But at its core Covid-19 is a respiratory virus. And if you have pre-existing comorbidities, as has been reported from day one, you're highly at risk. And those areas of your health that were compromised before Covid are at higher risk.

Vaccinations are not a cure. Vaccinated people can still carry Covid. The vaccine helps your body with symptoms to make them less. The narrative that the vaccine will remove Covid from this planet is a false narrative.

The rates are incredibly low. On the other hand, your forcing people who are vaccinated to wear masks is a huge deterrent to getting people vaccinated since you are telling them the vaccine doesn't work and it doesn't matter if they get it.

Someone smarter than you would focus on the actual problem and not undercut your own objectives.

Someone smarter than you would have been convinced by this thread proving that you aren't just ignorant, you are lying

This is a lie. Vaccinations are never 100% effective, and if you get exposed often enough you could still get it. Plus there's all the variants you germ-ridden puss factories will incubate.

Since you're obviously not going to acknowledge posts not written to you ...

The rates are incredibly low. On the other hand, your forcing people who are vaccinated to wear masks is a huge deterrent to getting people vaccinated since you are telling them the vaccine doesn't work and it doesn't matter if they get it.

Someone smarter than you would focus on the actual problem and not undercut your own objectives.

Someone smarter than you would have been convinced by this thread proving that you aren't just ignorant, you are lying

Since you're obviously not going to acknowledge posts not written to you ...

images.png

Forum List

Back