Only on fox

Their job isnt to protect individuals.
Not to mention, the preamble has nothing to do with the job of the federal govt.
"democratic underground" :rofl:
A. Yes it is.

B. The preamble describes what the rest of the document is for! You're saying that the "introduction" to the Constitution has nothing to do with what it's about?

A. Yes it is.

B. The preamble describes what the rest of the document is for! You're saying that the "introduction" to the Constitution has nothing to do with what it's about?
No it isnt. Do you know what "common" and "general" mean? Obviously not.
The preamble means nothing. In a court room, or when it comes to powers of the fed gov.

You said that you are vaccinated and unvaccinated people are putting you at risk.

Stupid is just all dripping over you. That and you're a liar
tenor (15).gif

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Unvaccinated people are putting the whole world at risk. They are breeding variants, they are getting ready to put us all back in economic shutdown, and they are killing people with their false information.
So do you card people now?

The preamble means nothing
The 50 or so most famous words of our founding fathers means nothing?

It is arguably one of the most import parts of the document. I had a professor refer to it as the "enacting clause" of the Constitution. "Do ordain and establish".

I really wish a few of you conservative types would actually read the document so we could have a real discussion about it.

The 50 or so most famous words of our founding fathers means nothing?

It is arguably one of the most import parts of the document. I had a professor refer to it as the "enacting clause" of the Constitution. "Do ordain and establish".

I really wish a few of you conservative types would actually read the document so we could have a real discussion about it.
Im not a conservative, you republican.
And it doesnt mean anything. Use the preamble as defense in a court case :lol:

Actually, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the leftist media where running down the vaccine, until Biden took over.

Here's a tip for you. GET VACCINCATED.

So seriously, everyone else has to get vaccinated because your lazy ass doesn't want to do it yourself?

Are you a Democrat in the Texas Legislature?

Actually, CNN and MSNBC were doing NOTHING of the kind. MSNBC was providing all kinds of great information on the development of the vaccines, and expressed excitement at the potential. I don't have CNN, but I do have MSNBC on my cable and I know this one's a lie.

Test reports were greeting with great enthusiasm. But the entire world was concerned that Donald Trump would foist untested and problematic vaccines on Americans before they were fully tested and properly approved because of Trump's obvious desperation to get one out before the election. Like hydroxycloroquine, which Trump seized on as a cure,

No one in their right mind, would EVER believe Donald Trump on ANYTHING. The guy is a pathological liar, and he's psychotic. Look at how many people were killed by his insistence on using hydroxychloroquine. Why would you? Because he's always been so honest? Because he would never lie? Because you trust him not to do any harm to anyone?

Of course Kamala said that she would take the vaccine if Dr. Faucci said it was OK. We all said that, and we all did that.

Maybe you can point out where the constitution gives that power.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of .

Right there in the pre-amble - "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare". Providing for the common defence is the entire PURPOSE of forming a nation.

Gawd but you conservative are dumber than a sack of hammers.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of .

Right there in the pre-amble - "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare". Providing for the common defence is the entire PURPOSE of forming a nation.

Gawd but you conservative are dumber than a sack of hammers.
The preamble doesnt grant power, you stupid foreign fuck.
Aint you got some murdered children to dig up?

Actually, CNN and MSNBC were doing NOTHING of the kind. MSNBC was providing all kinds of great information on the development of the vaccines, and expressed excitement at the potential. I don't have CNN, but I do have MSNBC on my cable and I know this one's a lie.

Test reports were greeting with great enthusiasm. But the entire world was concerned that Donald Trump would foist untested and problematic vaccines on Americans before they were fully tested and properly approved because of Trump's obvious desperation to get one out before the election. Like hydroxycloroquine, which Trump seized on as a cure,

No one in their right mind, would EVER believe Donald Trump on ANYTHING. The guy is a pathological liar, and he's psychotic. Look at how many people were killed by his insistence on using hydroxychloroquine. Why would you? Because he's always been so honest? Because he would never lie? Because you trust him not to do any harm to anyone?

Of course Kamala said that she would take the vaccine if Dr. Faucci said it was OK. We all said that, and we all did that.

So now you worship American media too, not just the Democrat party?

Fucking liar. That was after Biden took over. Before he did, they were running down the vaccine because their overlords the Democrat party was running down the vaccine.

And Fauci was correct about everything! And wrong about everything! It's the inevitable consequence of taking every position on every issue at one point or another

Mainly blacks that aren't vaccinated, which mainly vote for democrats, Einstein. Lol
Oh look! A Trumptard parroting John Kasich's slam on minorities being interviewed last night on Erin Burnett's show. I thought you Bozo's hated CNN?

Have any of you Trump ass licker's ever had an original thought not driven into your skull by some right wing goon?

I am pro-vaccination, but I am not sure even the governors can do it. I am pretty sure, they can allow private business to make whatever policy changes they want to protect their business model, but that may be about it. No difference to me. I'm vaccinated.
Government working with business sounds like fascism doesn't it?

Oh look! A Trumptard parroting John Kasich's slam on minorities being interviewed last night on Erin Burnett's show. I thought you Bozo's hated CNN?

Have any of you Trump ass licker's ever had an original thought not driven into your skull by some right wing goon?
I don't have cable Einstein, I heard about it yesterday afternoon. I'm not slamming minorities, I think they should make up their own minds. But you loons were calling Trump supporters super spreaders and all kind of vile names. Now I'm gonna sit back with a beer and popcorn and see you loons back pedal. Because minorities don't trust you loons. I mean not one liberal has said a negative word about Hunter being a white supremacist. Lol, you loons are finally proving how racist you really are.

Forum List

Back