Op-Ed from a Prophet

And it could have been a super massive black hole exploding.
Right. It may have been. "Exploding " out the other side. See: Poplawski
upload_2019-2-20_6-34-26.png

:lol:

View attachment 246814

Yes, an explosive event. But that means it could have been a massive black hole. Science hasn't seen that part yet.
A black hole only a mass a few times the mass of our Sun, or in the case of the those at the centers of galaxies, a couple million Suns. The Universe is obviously quite a lot more massive.

View attachment 246814

Yes, an explosive event. But that means it could have been a massive black hole. Science hasn't seen that part yet.
A black hole only a mass a few times the mass of our Sun, or in the case of the those at the centers of galaxies, a couple million Suns. The Universe is obviously quite a lot more massive.
It could be as massive as it would need to be.

View attachment 246814

How many stars are in our universe, Taz?

View attachment 246814

How many stars are in our universe, Taz?
Lots. Why?

My point is that it is ludicrous to believe black holes form universes.
Well, that's more of a claim than a point. And it's one you just made up, and one which is at odds with the field of cosmology, currently.

But that's exactly what one should expect, as they are operating from evidence, while you are operating from a religious fetish.

Well, that's more of a claim than a point. And it's one you just made up, and one which is at odds with the field of cosmology, currently.

But that's exactly what one should expect, as they are operating from evidence, while you are operating from a religious fetish.
Do you understand what a material balance is?

It’s not a religious concept.

To make this universe from a black hole would require a black hole equal to the mass of this universe.

Do you understand?

Because I haven’t even gotten to the SLoT yet and why this black hole farce cannot explain how this universe began.

To make this universe from a black hole would require a black hole equal to the mass of this universe.

Do you understand?

Because I haven’t even gotten to the SLoT yet and why this black hole farce cannot explain how this universe began.
Until scientists can see all the way back to the BB it can’t be discounted.

Do you understand?

Yes, it can. Through material balances and the SLoT.

Do you understand?

No it can't, there's no proof to discount it yet.

Do you understand?

I just gave you the proof. The size of our universe is the proof. You can’t create a universe with 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies from the collapse of a single galaxy.

You can’t create a universe with 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies from the collapse of a single galaxy.
Of course, nobody said it was a single Galaxy, so your "proof" is not even evidence or argument against anyone or anything.

Furthermore, if our 'universe' did, indeed, result from a black holes in another 'universe', there's no good reason to think there is a limit on the amount of energy contained in that progenitor black hole.

This is why across all of cosmology, it is still considered possible that the origin of our universe was a white hole. Which you didn't know, because you are stuck on a religious fetish and so reject any new information. Basically, you ceased learning about anything.

Clearly you have never read a single word about this idea, and you should probably stop talking about it immediately, because you are embarrassing yourself.

You can’t create a universe with 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies from the collapse of a single galaxy.
Of course, nobody said it was a single Galaxy, so your "proof" is not even evidence or argument against anyone or anything.

Furthermore, if our 'universe' did, indeed, result from a black holes in another 'universe', there's no good reason to think there is a limit on the amount of energy contained in that progenitor black hole.

This is why across all of cosmology, it is still considered possible that the origin of our universe was a white hole. Which you didn't know, because you are stuck on a religious fetish and so reject any new information. Basically, you ceased learning about anything.

Clearly you have never read a single word about this idea, and you should probably stop talking about it immediately, because you are embarrassing yourself.
So you believe 2 trillion galaxies fell into a black hole? Where did those 2 trillion galaxies come from because it is not possible for matter and energy to exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium.

Do you understand?

I just gave you the proof. The size of our universe is the proof. You can’t create a universe with 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies from the collapse of a single galaxy.
I never claimed that. Please try again.

I know more about science than you do which is probably why you want to keep framing this as a religious discussion.

But you are the guy who said CERN did not say our universe was created, right? Do you still stand by that?

Forum List

Back