Opinion: Nato boots on the ground?

Do you find this sickening because i do, it would be like the Luftwaffe bombing London , Manchester or Coventry again, by the way my Mum lived in Manchester when those Nazi bombs were dropped on the City.

The Brits made very titanic mistakes when they destroyed their own empire - perhaps it was also a mistake that you are still alive. Who knows, slave of Putin? Or are you just simple a shame for your mother?

For the first time since the end of World War II, German fighter jets have gone to war,

Which war?

taking part in the attack on Yugoslavia as part of a NATO force and marking this country's definitive emancipation from post-war pacifism.

This was a NATO operation within an UNO mission.

Rudolf Scharping, the German Defense Minister, said four Tornado jets took off from their Piacenza base in northern Italy late Wednesday and participated in the NATO mission, before returning safely. The German Parliament has authorized up to 15 military aircraft to take part in the air strikes.

We have a parliament army. So it is normal that our parliament makes such decisions. It is also normal that our parliamentarians visit our soldiers and speak with them directly.

The Brits made very titanic mistakes when they destroyed their own empire - perhaps it was also a mistake that you are still alive. Who knows, slave of Putin? Or are you just simple a shame for your mother?

Which war?

This was a NATO operation within an UNO mission.

We have a parliament army. So it is normal that our parliament makes such decisions. It is also normal that our parliamentarians visit our soldiers and speak with them directly.
It isn't normal for Germany to bomb Serbia again after WW2 Nazi boy., which war? the attack on Yugoslavia.

It isn't normal for Germany to bomb Serbia again after WW2 Nazi boy., which war? the attack on Yugoslavia.
We did not bomb anyone or attacked anyone in former Yugoslavia - we tried to protect people. Unfortunatelly - in context of the whole UNO mission - partially not robust enough.

And let it be to call me "Nazi" before you asked god to give you the right to do so - what god not will give you.

Jesus Christ your country is FUCKED.

Aha - again an anti-Christian who tries to speak in the name of god.

And you running your mouth and not respecting the Soviets.

You are totally right. I am respecting Soviets like Nazis - not at all.

Shame on you.

Wait a moment please. You are a Russian Soviet fan? And you have not any real idea about how many Russians and others Stalin mass-murdered before, in and after World War 2? ... Poor guy.

Russia Was Instrumental in Winning World War II.

We did not win World War 2. We lost. So what?

Germany ~14oo AD (The area of the teutonic knights is in this map not a part of Germany)

HRR_1400.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: iku
Sergeant Bill

You do not know what you miss because we lost - or because the honorable Mr. Nawalny lost. People "like you" (slaves of Putin in this case here) are often proud on totally wrong reasons. War has two terrible results: one is to lose - the other terrible result is to win.

We did not bomb anyone or attacked anyone in former Yugoslavia - we tried to protect people. Unfortunatelly - in context of the whole UNO mission - partially not robust enough.

And let it be to call me "Nazi" before you asked god to give you the right to do so - what god not will give you.
Everything about you screams Nazi, i gave you the details of what the Luftwaffe did when they took part in bombing Serbia.

Sergeant Bill

You do not know what you miss because we lost - or because the honorable Mr. Nawalny lost. People "like you" (slaves of Putin in this case here) are often proud on totally wrong reasons. War has two terrible results: one is to lose - the other terrible result is to win.
Europe is screwed :)

Europe calls to prepare for US withdrawal from NATO after Trump's return​

Europe is screwed :)

Europe calls to prepare for US withdrawal from NATO after Trump's return​

It will become an extraordinary interesting situation to see Putins man and first high traitor as president of the USA. I bet you nevertheless will lose, Russian, because in not any direction I see any way how Russia could be able to win.

Last edited:
Everything about you screams Nazi, i gave you the details of what the Luftwaffe did when they took part in bombing Serbia.

If you think our Luftwaffe did do a war crime when we tried to fulfill an UNO mission then inform the international court. But I do not think they made anything wrong when they tried to stop the mass-murdering Serbs under Slobodan Milošević.

Last edited:
Hitler and Stalin never collaborated only because they together started World War 2.
They were united in their ambition to conquer neighboring territories, turning a blind eye to each another's atrocities so long as the other didn't interfere or impede. Yes, the Russians contributed to the defeat of Nazi Germany, but their halo is a very tarnished one.

Germany invaded western Europe.

Not as an action but as a reaction.

Russia invaded the Balkan states.

Russia started world war 1 for example by playing to be the hegemon of all Slawic speaking nations in Europe. Indeed they had been damn "nice" to other Slaws like the Polish and Czechs who made much more bad experiences with the Russians as they made with Germans in the centuries ago.

Their non-aggression pact constituted collusion in like ideals and goals.

The start of World War 2 in the secret part of the Ribbentrop-Molotow pact - which meant to eliminate Poland again - had for Hitler a big advantage: He was able to have a common border with Russia.

Not as an action but as a reaction.

Russia started world war 1 for example by playing to be the hegemon of all Slawic speaking nations in Europe. Indeed they had been damn "nice" to other Slaws like the Polish and Czechs who made much more bad experiences with the Russians in the last century as they made with us Germans in the centuries ago.

The sttar fo wrodl war 2 in the secret part of the Ribbentrop-Molotow pact which meant to eliminate Poland again had for Hitler a big advantage: He was able to have a common border with Russia.
You say Germany's invasion of Western Europe was a reaction. Reaction to what?

Forum List

Back