Oppressing lgbt

What most people don't understand is that all human sexuality exists on a continuum there is no normal or abnormal

What most people don't understand is that all human sexuality exists on a continuum there is no normal or abnormal
Regardless, it will be politicized.

Of course but if enough people learn that all human behavior is normal to one degree or another maybe we can get past this immature tendency

That's quite a statement. Moments ago you were discussing sexuality and kind of made an interesting, however arguable, point. You broadened the point to include all behavior, though. Did You mean to do that?

Of course but if enough people learn that all human behavior is normal to one degree or another maybe we can get past this immature tendency

That's quite a statement. Moments ago you were discussing sexuality and kind of made an interesting, however arguable, point. You broadened the point to include all behavior, though. Did You mean to do that?
of course
sexuality is not the only human behavior that exists on a continuum

ALL human behavior exists on a continuum

I will even go as far as saying that violence and murder are part of that continuum which is why no matter how enlightened we may think ourselves to be there will always be those who murder

I hear all the time from the left that trump is someone who systematically oppresses the lgbt community. Thing is I've never seen anything from trump negatively talking about the lgbt community at all. So where is this coming from?

well, there's that Christian Weirdo he took as a running mate who tried to legalize discrimination in his state.

that said, true, Trump has been to busy insulting minorities and women to get around to the gays, but that's not a good reason to trust him on it.

of course

I will even go as far as saying that violence and murder are part of that continuum which is why no matter how enlightened we may think ourselves to be there will always be those who murder

I see. So....are we to infer that what you consider to be normal behavior isn't necessarily acceptable behavior? Your point is simply to state the obvious fact that "people do shit"?

of course

I see. So....are we to infer that what you consider to be normal behavior isn't necessarily acceptable behavior? Your point is simply to state the obvious fact that "people do shit"?

I didn't qualify anything as acceptable or unacceptable did I?

That's all subjective since what's acceptable to you may not be acceptable to me and vice versa

So how do we define unacceptable?

For me if a behavior, any behavior does not harm or violate the accepted legal rights of another it is completely acceptable

of course

That's all subjective since what's acceptable to you may not be acceptable to me and vice versa

For me if a behavior, any behavior does not harm or violate the accepted legal rights of another it is completely acceptable

Great. So what was your point regarding homosexuality being normal behavior? You were making a point, right? If people just realize that it is normal (not necessarily acceptable) then we won't have these problems.

Is that it?

If so......how is that realization going to help?

I hear all the time from the left that trump is someone who systematically oppresses the lgbt community. Thing is I've never seen anything from trump negatively talking about the lgbt community at all. So where is this coming from?

He's allied himself with the Republican Party.
These types of implied lies is why you and your ilk are on the losing end and will remand there as long as you continue.

of course

Great. So what was your point regarding homosexuality being normal behavior? You were making a point, right? If people just realize that it is normal (not necessarily acceptable) then we won't have these problems.

Is that it?

If so......how is that realization going to help?
I told you how I define acceptable so in fact homosexuality is perfectly acceptable as far as I'm concerned

They just say stuff. It don't mean nothing.

These types of implied lies is why you and your ilk are on the losing end and will remand there as long as you continue.

Do you wish to deny that the GOP is at the forefront of the opposition to gay rights?

Go ahead.

Fake news.

Trump HASN"T allied himself with the Republican Party?

Let's hear about that.
Lol, that's why a lot of republicans are against him?

Forum List

Back