Oregon Gunman: Black Lives Matter Advocate

All I'm saying is that the thing most of these shooters seem to have in common is that they had all been taking medications for different behavioral issues.
I am only guessing but I was of the opinion that most of these mass killer were not taking medication.

Actually I read an article several years back where the author listed shooters who WERE all on psychopathic drugs and it was pretty much all of them!
You got a link? I would be interested in seeing a comparison.

That's all the proof you need? Damn, such low standards. As far as right wingers, you're kind of a disappointment but yet on par with the rest of the yokels. How did you manage that?

I'm not a right winger, ass wipe. And I'm certainly not a kool aid drinking libtard like you.

In this thread? How are you not a right winger?

Government conspiracy - check
blame black lives matter - check
blame muslims - check
no facts - check

You're a fucking right winger.

For a guy who is allegedly fond of crossing all t's and dotting all the i's, you're full of shit.

- Conspiracy theories are not the exclusive province of a person on the right.
- Nor is one automatically a right winger for opposing Black Lives Matter and Islam. That's how devoted you are to your libtard ways though. You think that black on white / Muslim on Christian violence just goes with the territory.

You're really indicting yourself of retardation.

Let's say I'm concerned with people who misconstrue my posts. Kind of like you are doing now.

You believe in government conspiracies, something the right has excelled in as of late.

I don't care if you oppose black lives matter, that could be an honest debate. I would disagree with you but I could see someone in the political middle questioning that movement, but you aren't doing that, you are blaming them for this.

Only right wingers oppose Islam as a whole.

You are calling me a "libtard", who does that?

You're not helping your case.

You are a libtard. You are behaving just like one....

Turning arguments about issues into character assaults - check
Making an issue right vs. left - check
Casting aspersions - check

This is what libtards routinely do. I'm not the one making it about that stuff. You are.

And it's not like you haven't admitted it; even if that's not your word for it.

I am a liberal. Have you noticed I haven't come to a conclusion about the shooters motives because I don't feel I have enough evidence? That makes me a liberal.

But, you're accusing me of turning arguments into character assaults as you call me a "libtard"? I can freely admit that I don't respect your opinion and I can state that without being hypocritical. You on the other hand are claiming to take some sort of highroad. You've lost that right, rightwinger.

Making an issue right vs left? First off, let me introduce you to this board...

Casting aspersions? Ok, Mr. 88 Burns. How much of a hypocrite are you?:eusa_clap:

-1x-1.png

Thirteen percent of Democrats find Islam inherently violent. Oh, but they must really be Republicans by HappyJoy 's logic.

I'm not a right winger, ass wipe. And I'm certainly not a kool aid drinking libtard like you.

blame muslims - check
no facts - check

For a guy who is allegedly fond of crossing all t's and dotting all the i's, you're full of shit.

- Nor is one automatically a right winger for opposing Black Lives Matter and Islam. That's how devoted you are to your libtard ways though. You think that black on white / Muslim on Christian violence just goes with the territory.

Let's say I'm concerned with people who misconstrue my posts. Kind of like you are doing now.

You believe in government conspiracies, something the right has excelled in as of late.

I don't care if you oppose black lives matter, that could be an honest debate. I would disagree with you but I could see someone in the political middle questioning that movement, but you aren't doing that, you are blaming them for this.

This is what libtards routinely do. I'm not the one making it about that stuff. You are.

I am a liberal. Have you noticed I haven't come to a conclusion about the shooters motives because I don't feel I have enough evidence? That makes me a liberal.

But, you're accusing me of turning arguments into character assaults as you call me a "libtard"? I can freely admit that I don't respect your opinion and I can state that without being hypocritical. You on the other hand are claiming to take some sort of highroad. You've lost that right, rightwinger.

Casting aspersions? Ok, Mr. 88 Burns. How much of a hypocrite are you?:eusa_clap:

You can talk circles around it. You're the one that made character attacks and made it a right vs. left thing. But I move on.

-1x-1.png

Thirteen percent of Democrats find Islam inherently violent. Oh, but they must really be Republicans by HappyJoy 's logic.

13% of Democrats probably don't believe in evolution or climate change. Doesn't change the fact that the chart on the left demonstrates that the right is made up of almost 40% loon.

Islam is a murder code.

:cuckoo:

Only the willfully ignorant deny it.
I think you meant only the willfully ignorant believe it.

No. The Quran is clear about their mission to kill all non Muslims. The actions of a great many speak to the reality as well.
My neighbor is sure taking his sweet time killing me then. Matter of fact its been a little over a decade.

blame muslims - check
no facts - check

You can talk circles around it. You're the one that made character attacks and made it a right vs. left thing. But I move on.

I believe I was speaking directly at "it". You're a right wing conspiracy theorist and there is no reason to take your word for anything. You've demonstrated that.

-1x-1.png

13% of Democrats probably don't believe in evolution or climate change. Doesn't change the fact that the chart on the left demonstrates that the right is made up of almost 40% loon.

Your conclusion was that all anti-Islamists are right wing. I showed you just how fallacious that was. For someone who just espoused the value of evidence two posts ago, you're quite quick to dismiss it. And thus, what libtards do. They never admit when they're wrong. It goes against the code.

-1x-1.png

Your conclusion was that all anti-Islamists are right wing. I showed you just how fallacious that was. For someone who just espoused the value of evidence two posts ago, you're quite quick to dismiss it. And thus, what libtards do. They never admit when they're wrong. It goes against the code.

When did I conclude that all anti-islamists are right wing? I would suspect that most of them are and you proved the point for me. So....thank you?

EDIT: You are very bad at this.

-1x-1.png

Where did HappyJoy conclude that? Are you now going to claim there was a conspiracy to remove the proof?

Islam is a murder code.

:cuckoo:

Only the willfully ignorant deny it.
I think you meant only the willfully ignorant believe it.

No. The Quran is clear about their mission to kill all non Muslims. The actions of a great many speak to the reality as well.

And you take the bible literally.

Forum List

Back