Oregon Gunman: Black Lives Matter Advocate

How many black students did he not shoot?

I'm guessing he passed by a good amount of black students on his way to the slaughter. But if you got something that says otherwise, go ahead and let us know.
There are probably not that many Blacks in Roseburg.

I'm waiting for F. Scott to pick up on that fact.

He had a jihadi friend and he acted as a jihadist would. He was a black lives matter person. That has also been shown.

No matter how many hairs you want to split, you don't have a leg to stand on.

I'm guessing he passed by a good amount of black students on his way to the slaughter. But if you got something that says otherwise, go ahead and let us know.

He had a jihadi friend and he acted as a jihadist would. He was a black lives matter person. That has also been shown.
Wait a minute. So if it doesnt fit with your view its unconfirmed but everything that does fit means its the gospel? I'm still waiting on you to prove the reports that he was conservative on his dating profile are unconfirmed. Stop stalling and show some proof.

Hiow many black students did he skip? I also haven't concluded that he didn't skip any, I'm asking you. You don't have an answer.

Well, when you have "the answer" and it's somehow zero, then maybe you'll have proved something.Til then, you've upped your lameness level.

Less than 1% pretty much proves it was zero dude. Even if all the Blacks in Roseburg were on campus there is no guarantee he walked past them.

I don't think the black lives matter nut / jihadi guy was a big threat to kill them even if he had seen them.

Is he an atheist or a jihadi? is this an online friend? Are you responsible for all of your facebook bros? What does any of that have to do with a government conspiracy?

Hiow many black students did he skip? I also haven't concluded that he didn't skip any, I'm asking you. You don't have an answer.

Well, when you have "the answer" and it's somehow zero, then maybe you'll have proved something.Til then, you've upped your lameness level.

Less than 1% pretty much proves it was zero dude. Even if all the Blacks in Roseburg were on campus there is no guarantee he walked past them.

I don't think the black lives matter nut / jihadi guy was a big threat to kill them even if he had seen them.
So you expect me to believe he was a Black lives matters member but you dont believe he was a conservative white supremacist?

Wait a minute. So if it doesnt fit with your view its unconfirmed but everything that does fit means its the gospel? I'm still waiting on you to prove the reports that he was conservative on his dating profile are unconfirmed. Stop stalling and show some proof.

Proof of what? It's an old site that is alleged to have his dating profile. Even if it had been accurate at the time, this guy could have radically changed in the interim.

You think? I think you just react.

Proof of what? It's an old site that is alleged to have his dating profile. Even if it had been accurate at the time, this guy could have radically changed in the interim.
Proof that it is unconfirmed. "Could have changed" doesnt really count as proof. its alleged your Facebook account was his too.

Is he an atheist or a jihadi? is this an online friend? Are you responsible for all of your facebook bros? What does any of that have to do with a government conspiracy?

He was a man who targeted Christians with a gun. That's jihadi in my book.

As long as we understand its your opinion and not fact. Thanks for clearing that up.

Whatever.

That's all the proof you need? Damn, such low standards. As far as right wingers, you're kind of a disappointment but yet on par with the rest of the yokels. How did you manage that?

As long as we understand its your opinion and not fact. Thanks for clearing that up.

I never said that some of my analysis wasn't opinion. I've went out of my way to point out the various gray areas, dude. Glad you could catch up. But some of this is fact, all the same. Dude targeted Christians. What's the explanation?

Whatever.

You get to own this. According to you, he is a jihadist/black lives matter terrorist and the government is keeping it all a big secret. Yet, you are completely unable to prove it.

So, yeah...whatever, smartest thing you said all fucking night.

That's all the proof you need? Damn, such low standards. As far as right wingers, you're kind of a disappointment but yet on par with the rest of the yokels. How did you manage that?

I'm not a right winger, ass wipe. And I'm certainly not a kool aid drinking libtard like you.

I never said that some of my analysis wasn't opinion. I've went out of my way to point out the various gray areas, dude. Glad you could catch up. But some of this is fact, all the same. Dude targeted Christians. What's the explanation?
No he didnt. He shot people no matter what faith they said they were. Are you saying the witnesses are lying?

I'm not a right winger, ass wipe. And I'm certainly not a kool aid drinking libtard like you.

In this thread? How are you not a right winger?

Government conspiracy - check
blame black lives matter - check
blame muslims - check
no facts - check

You're a fucking right winger.

No he didnt. He shot people no matter what faith they said they were. Are you saying the witnesses are lying?

He shot the non-Christians in non fatal ways; in their legs or hands. He specifically asked for Christians to stand according to a parent's second hand account.

He shot the non-Christians in non fatal ways; in their legs or hands. He specifically asked for Christians to stand according to a parent's second hand account.
Your story is falling apart. Why would he shoot non-Christians if he was trying to shoot Christians. :laugh:

Wait a minute. I remember you. You think Mathew Delladova is going to win DOY this season. :laugh:

Forum List

Back