Oregon Gunman: Black Lives Matter Advocate

When did I conclude that all anti-islamists are right wing?

Dumb ass.

Only right wingers oppose Islam as a whole.

Oh, OK. you are of the literal variety, fair enough. Democrats can be right wing too, look at Kim Davis. Happy? I am.

Yea, words have meaning, dude. Imagine that.

Of course they do. You are conflating Democrats with liberals and that is false.

Dumb ass.

Oh, OK. you are of the literal variety, fair enough. Democrats can be right wing too, look at Kim Davis. Happy? I am.

Its obvious to everyone you didnt catch the meaning. :laugh:

And you take the bible literally.

You're just throwing darts and hoping something sticks...

No, the bible isn't all fun and games. Especially if you take it literally.

Only morons with agendas do the quran vs Bible nonsense in a convo like this. I don't care about your cherry picked passages from whatever warped "translation" of the Bible. King James Bible is nothing like the quran. Nothing like it......

And the fruits of this reality are overwhelmingly evident. Just stop with the moral relativism. You're embarrassing yourself.

Dumb ass.

"Only right wingers oppose Islam as a whole."

It's a straightforward statement. Stop trolling, dude. I don't want to have to bitch slap you some more.

And you take the bible literally.

You're just throwing darts and hoping something sticks...

No, the bible isn't all fun and games. Especially if you take it literally.

Only morons with agendas do the quran vs Bible nonsense in a convo like this. I don't care about your cherry picked passages from whatever warped "translation" of the Bible. King James Bible is nothing like the quran. Nothing like it......

And the fruits of this reality are overwhelmingly evident. Just stop with the moral relativism. You're embarrassing yourself.

Only morons with agendas do the quran vs. Bible nonsense? And then you go ahead and tell me the bible is nothing like the quran? I'm not pitting the two books against each other, you are. Duh.

Dumb ass.

It's a straightforward statement. Stop trolling, dude. I don't want to have to bitch slap you some more.

This has already been explained to you.

Only morons with agendas do the quran vs. Bible nonsense? And then you go ahead and tell me the bible is nothing like the quran? I'm not pitting the two books against each other, you are. Duh.

You brought up the Bible; not me. If you weren't pitting the two books, then you were just pulling random nonsense out of your ass; and that sure as hell ain't any better.

Dumb ass.

Obviously something about that "straightforward" statement confused you. I didnt think it was possible but you look more ignorant with each passing post.
laugh.gif

Dumb ass.

Obviously something about that "straightforward" statement confused you. I didnt think it was possible but you look more ignorant with each passing post.
laugh.gif

You keep saying lame nothing come-ons. Your game is weak sauce.

laugh.gif

Nothing is weaker than your grasp of the english language.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Give it a rest, spam boy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Make me illiterate boy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Make me illiterate boy.

Dude....This ain't your third grade reunion. Put a sock in it. I say that as a real person. If you want some lame last word, have at. I ain't indulging any more of your retardation though.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Make me illiterate boy.

Dude....This ain't your third grade reunion. Put a sock in it. I say that as a real person. If you want some lame last word, have at. I ain't indulging any more of your retardation though.
Who told you it was a third grade reunion? I said make me put a sock in it as a real person. Can you do that?

Forum List

Back