O'Reilly spoils The View

The Catholic Church corrected It's position Curve Light. The Catholic Church isi in full compliance with both Federal and State Law, Curve Light. Islam still teaches against Human Rights, in regards to Justice under the rule of law, and Unalienable Rights Curve Light. Are you getting the disconnect yet Curve Light. Look to Reform. Seek Harmony and Communion with Our Maker, before expansion. Can you justify the taking of a life because Somebody converts from one Religion to another? Can you justify Mercy Killings? Can you Justify a Muslim having more rights in a court than a Non-Muslim? Reform, beats accusing others of misdeeds from the past. Especially considering that Mohamed laid with children himself. We are all far from perfect Curve Light. The path is not in laying down stumbling blocks for others, but in overcoming the ones in our own path to salvation. ;)

You do have prejudices against the Catholic Church, evident in your line of reasoning. The Catholic Church is not attacking Islam, though that is beside the point.

You still don't get it. One more time. When has Christianity been blamed for pedophilia? How many times do you need it spelled out? Re-read my posts until you comprehend the analogy or maybe you are purposefully trying to distract. Either way, it's being dishonest just like your pathetic repeated attempts to say im "attacking other religions."

Being Gay and a priest is more to blame then the religion. Christianity doesn't teach child-molestation. Do you comprehend that?

I never said Christianity teaches pedophilia.

The Catholic Church corrected It's position Curve Light. The Catholic Church is in full compliance with both Federal and State Law, Curve Light. Islam still teaches against Human Rights, in regards to Justice under the rule of law, and Unalienable Rights Curve Light. Are you getting the disconnect yet Curve Light. Look to Reform. Seek Harmony and Communion with Our Maker, before expansion. Can you justify the taking of a life because Somebody converts from one Religion to another? Can you justify Mercy Killings? Can you Justify a Muslim having more rights in a court than a Non-Muslim? Reform, beats accusing others of misdeeds from the past. Especially considering that Mohamed laid with children himself. We are all far from perfect Curve Light. The path is not in laying down stumbling blocks for others, but in overcoming the ones in our own path to salvation. ;)

You do have prejudices against the Catholic Church, evident in your line of reasoning. The Catholic Church is not attacking Islam, though that is beside the point.

You still don't get it. One more time. When has Christianity been blamed for pedophilia? How many times do you need it spelled out? Re-read my posts until you comprehend the analogy or maybe you are purposefully trying to distract. Either way, it's being dishonest just like your pathetic repeated attempts to say im "attacking other religions."

Christianity does not condone or support Pedophilia Curve Light. We prosecute. The Catholic Church tried to cover it up, and paid the price.

What price are you willing to pay for condoning Terrorism? How about for condoning Jihad, the violent type? Again Curve Light, Reform, Reconciliation, the truth is universal, it applies to all of us, not just you or I. We have a charge to do what is right for it's own sake. We all start from where we find ourselves Curve Light. It's perpetual.

Islam does not condone terrorism. In case you haven't noticed, we are ALLIED with MUSLIMS in Iraq and Afghanistan,

against terrorists.

It's like the mother making excuses for a spoiled child.

It's amazing how you punks thrive on your own strawmen. Pointing out your blaming islam for 9e isn't making excuses. Damn this board sucks.

The board is fine.

It's your attitude that sucks.

Punks like you are why the board is an embarrassment to America. You are nothing but a dishonest fucking crybaby. When the next terrorist attack happens it will be even more sad if you are still alive after it's over. Whine about that brat.

Christianity does not condone or support Pedophilia Curve Light. We prosecute. The Catholic Church tried to cover it up, and paid the price.

What price are you willing to pay for condoning Terrorism? How about for condoning Jihad, the violent type? Again Curve Light, Reform, Reconciliation, the truth is universal, it applies to all of us, not just you or I. We have a charge to do what is right for it's own sake. We all start from where we find ourselves Curve Light. It's perpetual.

Islam does not condone terrorism. In case you haven't noticed, we are ALLIED with MUSLIMS in Iraq and Afghanistan,

against terrorists.

We love islam so much we've sent over 30,000 US troops to their deaths or loss of limb and other body parts so two different islamic theocracies could be installed in the middle east.

It's amazing how you punks thrive on your own strawmen. Pointing out your blaming islam for 9e isn't making excuses. Damn this board sucks.

The board is fine.

It's your attitude that sucks.

Punks like you are why the board is an embarrassment to America. You are nothing but a dishonest fucking crybaby. When the next terrorist attack happens it will be even more sad if you are still alive after it's over. Whine about that brat.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Love the way you wish death upon anyone who pisses your ass off.....which is just about everyone.

Go change your pampers cry-baby.

4. Bill was right. Muslims did attack us on 9/11. That's a factually accurate statement. He did not say 'Islam' (ie the entire faith), he said 'Muslims'.... and unless anyone has evidence that any of the hijackers were not, in fact, Muslims, then it remains a factually accurate statement.

He was wrong in context, because he was citing the 'factually accurate statement' you are calling it as justification for opposing the building of the mosque.

against terrorists.

We love islam so much we've sent over 30,000 US troops to their deaths or loss of limb and other body parts so two different islamic theocracies could be installed in the middle east.

And remember, the rationale is that these MUSLIM countries can become inspirational democracies...

So now I condone terrorism? You're a fucking fatass whiny dishonest punk. You continue to ignore the facts and continue to be outright dishonest. No wonder you love the net. You never have to worry about the consequences of being a lying bitch.

First off, my Ass is not fat, though I don't see it as any of your concern.

Second Off, I'm hetero Male.

Third off, I'm not dishonest and not a punk either, CurveLight, I'm painstakingly trying to communicate with you civilly. When I speak of You condoning Terrorism, I speak of Islam as a whole, that is far too tolerant of terrorism, therefore the need for reform.

Fourth, I have no need to hide CurveLight, I have Faith, and comfort in it. Should that fail me, or require action from me, I am of strength, size, speed, and ability, experience enough, to take care of business. My presence can make people real nervous, when necessary.

Suck it up CurveLight, Live life as best as you can, I have no interest in converting you. My interest in each is that each learns to live in harmony, not conflict. The part of Islam that does that in sincerity and truth, I have no problem with, when that line is crossed, it is predatory, no matter the faith or the excuse.

against terrorists.

And remember, the rationale is that these MUSLIM countries can become inspirational democracies...

The Koran condones Terrorism, there lies the problem. The same can be found in the History of the Bible, Old Testament and New. Thus, the need for reform.

Your assessment of reasoning against the Ground Zero Mosque is incomplete and flawed, therefore disingenuous.

So now I condone terrorism? You're a fucking fatass whiny dishonest punk. You continue to ignore the facts and continue to be outright dishonest. No wonder you love the net. You never have to worry about the consequences of being a lying bitch.

Third off, I'm not dishonest and not a punk either, CurveLight, I'm painstakingly trying to communicate with you civilly. When I speak of You condoning Terrorism, I speak of Islam as a whole, that is far too tolerant of terrorism, therefore the need for reform.

Fourth, I have no need to hide CurveLight, I have Faith, and comfort in it. Should that fail me, or require action from me, I am of strength, size, speed, and ability, experience enough, to take care of business. My presence can make people real nervous, when necessary.

Suck it up CurveLight, Live life as best as you can, I have no interest in converting you. My interest in each is that each learns to live in harmony, not conflict. The part of Islam that does that in sincerity and truth, I have no problem with, when that line is crossed, it is predatory, no matter the faith or the excuse.

Yet again you keep ignoring the analogy and keep trying to imply im a muslim. There is nothing civil about being a dishonest jackass like you keep proving to be.

against terrorists.

Lacking the recognition of Unalienable Rights, the Constitutions are flawed. Amendable, but currently flawed. Show me Equal Justice and protection for Male and Female, Believer and Nonbeliever, and you are off to a great start.

The Koran condones Terrorism, there lies the problem. The same can be found in the History of the Bible, Old Testament and New. Thus, the need for reform.

Your assessment of reasoning against the Ground Zero Mosque is incomplete and flawed, therefore disingenuous.

It's hilarious you claim to be civil while being such a self righteous dishonest punk.

Lacking the recognition of Unalienable Rights, the Constitutions are flawed. Amendable, but currently flawed. Show me Equal Justice and protection for Male and Female, Believer and Nonbeliever, and you are off to a great start.

More dishonesty. The constitutions were created by extremists but you want to pretend they represent all of islam.

Yet again you keep ignoring the analogy and keep trying to imply im a muslim. There is nothing civil about being a dishonest jackass like you keep proving to be.

So you are stating that you are not a Muslim????? News to me. If that is your claim, so be it. I accept that. I'm not being dishonest Curvelight, just possibly misinformed. You are a very enthusiastic advocate CurveLight. Are you sure you should be spending so much time in the deep end????? Do you even know what you are advocating????? You are easily in a position to piss off either side, the other is much less forgiving. :eek: :lol:

Which is why you talk like that to just about everyone....cuz you can't back your alligator mouth up with your Humming bird ass.

It's hilarious you claim to be civil while being such a self righteous dishonest punk.

Punk....dishonest. Everyone talks to you in a rational tone and all they get from you is a bunch of meaningless tough language with nothing to back it up. Guess the best way to take care of a troll like you is everyone put your behind on ignore. Then you'll just end up ranting to yourself. As it is your BS is just like a mouse-fart in a gale-force winds.:eusa_angel:

What?!

lol this place is unbelievable.

What?!

lol this place is unbelievable.

Reality is unbelievable to you, that is evident. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you are stating that you are not a Muslim????? News to me. If that is your claim, so be it. I accept that. I'm not being dishonest Curvelight, just possibly misinformed. You are a very enthusiastic advocate CurveLight. Are you sure you should be spending so much time in the deep end????? Do you even know what you are advocating????? You are easily in a position to piss off either side, the other is much less forgiving. :eek: :lol:

More dishonest bullshit. You have repeatedly ignored the points of posts to focus on false personal accusations. Give it up.

4. Bill was right. Muslims did attack us on 9/11. That's a factually accurate statement. He did not say 'Islam' (ie the entire faith), he said 'Muslims'.... and unless anyone has evidence that any of the hijackers were not, in fact, Muslims, then it remains a factually accurate statement.

He was wrong in context, because he was citing the 'factually accurate statement' you are calling it as justification for opposing the building of the mosque.

He was correct. No 'ifs, ands, or buts'. Fact: those who perpetrated 9/11 were Muslims.

He was not, and I am not, using that as 'justification' for opposing the building of the mosque. (As an aside, it is nice to see that some are honest enough to call it a mosque and not a 'community center').... The reason I am opposed to the mosque is based solely on the overwhelming opinion of New Yorkers and families of the victims of 9/11. They don't want it, they say it is offensive. I support them. Muslims are legally entitled to build it, they are morally wrong to build it. I happen to value morals. You don't, that's fine.

Forum List

Back