🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beautiful White President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it goes without saying that These Son of a Bitches can’t get motivated to fix immigration and secure the border and fix a broken wall, but they sure as Hell can get together to stop immigration from being fixed and try to stop the border from being secured.

Do I need to repeat that to show everyone where these people really stand? Are they even people? They are several expletives strung together!

They don’t give one damn about this country or it’s citizens.

Also it goes without saying that These Son of a Bitches can’t get motivated to fix immigration and secure the border and fix a broken wall, but they sure as Hell can get together to stop immigration from being fixed and try to stop the border from being secured.

Do I need to repeat that to show everyone where these people really stand? Are they even people? They are several expletives strung together!

I tried to read your post. But the font was not bold.

just signed the veto! Let the howls begin!

Trump wields first presidential veto to nix border emergency rebuff

Trump’s veto came a day after 12 Senate Republicans joined Democrats in voting for the resolution, despite last-minute efforts between the White House and GOP lawmakers to keep the Republican Party united. The measure ultimately passed 59-41, and Trump immediately vowed to veto.

While the original passage marked a stinging rebuke from members of Trump's own party, his veto is likely the last word as lawmakers are unlikely to muster the two-thirds majority required to override.

Trump originally declared a national emergency on the border last month after Congress granted only a fraction of the $5.7 billion he requested for a wall on the border. Declaring a national emergency allows Trump to steer an extra $3.6 billion to the wall.

Beautiful?

Trump’s veto came a day after 12 Senate Republicans joined Democrats in voting for the resolution, despite last-minute efforts between the White House and GOP lawmakers to keep the Republican Party united. The measure ultimately passed 59-41, and Trump immediately vowed to veto.

While the original passage marked a stinging rebuke from members of Trump's own party, his veto is likely the last word as lawmakers are unlikely to muster the two-thirds majority required to override.

Trump originally declared a national emergency on the border last month after Congress granted only a fraction of the $5.7 billion he requested for a wall on the border. Declaring a national emergency allows Trump to steer an extra $3.6 billion to the wall.

Beautiful?
Think she meant the president with the beautiful wife.

Yeah but I am bold, bold indeed.

I tried to read your post. But the font was not bold.

------------------------------------- their agenda is to replace Americans . They make no mistakes , their goal is to replace Americans and then start overwith a new population . The 'union' will survive , the same flag will probably still fly . See the 'bush familia' that is all 'mexican' on 'jebito' side . Imagine 'columba' and 'jebito' pandering in 'mexican' to their imported third world people .

She is gorgeous and classy.

Jackie Kennedy is the only one I could compare to her, but Melania is better looking.

Beautiful?

There is no doubt this is what they are doing.

They are so confident they can accomplish it they outright tell you this is what they want to do.

------------------------------------- their agenda is to replace Americans . They make no mistakes , their goal is to replace Americans and then start overwith a new population . The 'union' will survive , the same flag will probably still fly . See the 'bush familia' that is all 'mexican' on 'jebito' side . Imagine 'columba' and 'jebito' pandering in 'mexican' to their imported third world people .

Well today’s top topics are white males and white Republicans! Let’s run with it! He’s white, he right. He’s beautiful. This forum is race oriented let’s really double down on that! White white white!
Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ?

White white white. I love white!

O beautiful for specious lies ,
For colored slaves in pain,
For purple martyred majesties
Above all fruitloop gain!
America! America!
God shed white grace on thee
And crown thy good ,go f*ck the hood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful our pillage feat,
Whose stern, xenophobic stress
Cuz we're all free to beat
The ethnocentric-est !
America! America!
God mend them libtard flaws,
Confirm white souls total control,
Thy supremist be law!

~S~

She is gorgeous and classy.

Jackie Kennedy is the only one I could compare to her, but Melania is better looking.

Beautiful?
:abgg2q.jpg:

He is white, I have no problem with one being proud to be white...but, I highly doubt he would be considered beautiful -- considering how often he has to pay for "pussy"

Beautiful men such as myself often get pussy free of charge...but ok.....

God Bless our Honky President!
You do realize that White people don’t really give a shit if you hurl a racial slur at them, right? They just aren’t sensitive about it like some folks can be.
Probably because historically, after the word "honky" was yelled...a lynch mob wasn't in the act of raping "honkies", blowing up churches where the children of honkies were in Sunday school or lynching the children of honkies just for being honkies.....

But idiots like yourself often don't understand the meaning of power dynamic....

Why do you mention his skin color in the thread title?
Well today’s top topics are white males and white Republicans! Let’s run with it! He’s white, he right. He’s beautiful. This forum is race oriented let’s really double down on that! White white white!
You consider this "beautiful?" Oh, and it is NOT photo shopped...

54354259_10216110505269876_2675449679751151616_n.jpg
----------------------------------- funny [chuckle] but he is an Old Guy KMom .
But he's definitely NOT beautiful. He's obese and unhealthy and seems to be in the throes of Dementia. He is not who I want to be in charge of this country.
---------------------------------------------- Thank YOU , your post makes me very Happy . I hope that you also can't sleep at night , have tremors are off yer feed and are deepening your wrinkle / worry lines on your forehead and around your eyes KMom .
I sleep just fine thank you very much. And look at him, he's definitely not off his feed, as you put it. His worry lines are well deserved because he has plenty to worry about and the reason he's worried is not going away anytime soon thank goodness.

You consider this "beautiful?" Oh, and it is NOT photo shopped...

54354259_10216110505269876_2675449679751151616_n.jpg
----------------------------------- funny [chuckle] but he is an Old Guy KMom .
But he's definitely NOT beautiful. He's obese and unhealthy and seems to be in the throes of Dementia. He is not who I want to be in charge of this country.
---------------------------------------------- Thank YOU , your post makes me very Happy . I hope that you also can't sleep at night , have tremors are off yer feed and are deepening your wrinkle / worry lines on your forehead and around your eyes KMom .
I sleep just fine thank you very much. And look at him, he's definitely not off his feed, as you put it. His worry lines are well deserved because he has plenty to worry about and the reason he's worried is not going away anytime soon thank goodness.
------------------------------------------- most powerful Man , '' White Male '' in the world and and every MCDonalds is his 'oyster' . And I said that YOU were off yer feed . Not him , he eats just fine KittyMom .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back