Whose stern, xenophobic stress
Cuz we're all free to beat
The ethnocentric-est !
America! America!
God mend them libtard flaws,
Confirm white souls total control,
Thy supremist be law!

~S~
You do know it's 2019? Minorities have special rights at the 3xpense of white folks. Why still 7nhappy? Why still hate the country where you have so much? Consider moving to N Korea.

just signed the veto! Let the howls begin!
Why do you mention his skin color in the thread title?
The thread premise represents the fear, hate, bigotry, and racism common to far too many on the right; bigots and racists who approve of Trump’s veto because his ‘wall’ will be built, preventing the ‘black’ and ‘brown’ people from entering the country, keeping America white.
Watching relatives die from drugs and family members also I can tell you something different. The pain families have gone through you have no understanding of. And families that lost their wealth is included. These politicians have spoken the talk for decades and did nothing.

White white white. I love white!

O beautiful for specious lies ,
For colored slaves in pain,
For purple martyred majesties
Above all fruitloop gain!
America! America!
God shed white grace on thee
And crown thy good ,go f*ck the hood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful our pillage feat,
Whose stern, xenophobic stress
Cuz we're all free to beat
The ethnocentric-est !
America! America!
God mend them libtard flaws,
Confirm white souls total control,
Thy supremist be law!

~S~

Ah, you do hate America.

Here is a hint fuckwad, Slavery ended in 1863 - it's 2019, there are no slaves, you pile of shit. All that remains is your hatred.

Why are the President's racial characteristics so important to the poorly educated left? Maybe because they don't understand the political process?

You consider this "beautiful?" Oh, and it is NOT photo shopped...

54354259_10216110505269876_2675449679751151616_n.jpg
----------------------------------- funny [chuckle] but he is an Old Guy KMom .
But he's definitely NOT beautiful. He's obese and unhealthy and seems to be in the throes of Dementia. He is not who I want to be in charge of this country.
---------------------------------------------- Thank YOU , your post makes me very Happy . I hope that you also can't sleep at night , have tremors are off yer feed and are deepening your wrinkle / worry lines on your forehead and around your eyes KMom .
I sleep just fine thank you very much. And look at him, he's definitely not off his feed, as you put it. His worry lines are well deserved because he has plenty to worry about and the reason he's worried is not going away anytime soon thank goodness.
------------------------------------------- most powerful Man , '' White Male '' in the world and and every MCDonalds is his 'oyster' . And I said that YOU were off yer feed . Not him , he eats just fine KittyMom .
You can tell he doesn't eat just fine by the look of him. He's disgustingly obese. Just look at those man boobs. YUK!

Closed. There are barely any posts about the actual subject matter because the OP decided to troll her own thread from the opening post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back